Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Fighting Spider, Spider

views

TSviper88
post Dec 10 2007, 10:02 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,359 posts

Wa.. great fight. The spider tat got push to the end corner gave a strong fierce counter attck back. After that it seems like losing the fight and runs off..
Not sure coz both spiders go under the leaves ady.. Both ur spider? thumbup.gif

Some spider will retreat abit but later will attack back again and can win also. Some lose coz of fighting at a disadvatage position at the rear end of leaves / match box / other spider nest in leaves..

Yeah.. spider who are kecut badly, badly injured in fight sick, too hot/cold weather and not taken care well...... will suicide de. It will force its own two big arm into its mouth till die..

This guy spider is quite big..
http://forum.lowyat.net/index.php?showtopic=536411&hl=spider

Maybe can email him for some heavyweight fight laugh.gif

I live in Setiawangsa, KL. I'm also a working professional de... likes fighting spider too but didnt play spider for years already laugh.gif .

icon_rolleyes.gif Cheers, icon_rolleyes.gif
v_viper88

This post has been edited by viper88: Dec 10 2007, 04:34 PM
mindstorm
post Dec 12 2007, 01:21 PM

Enthusiast
900 posts

the winner(which was pushed to the top side of the leave) was my spider, called quietman(cuz it was very tamed, not jumping around but always crouching). The other one was my friends which was called "too big". At that time quietman was first king and "too big" was second king. In total, we caught about 10-13 males(forgot). We were in seremban at my grandma's house around end of november. Both spiders are no longer with me, we have freed them.

the pic is my fren with the catches...

i'm keeping one male now which u can see at the other tread u gave me(the biggest jumping spider)

v_viper88 : do you still have the chinese article with you? I would like to see it...

I came across a group of chinese men(quite senior) who played fighting spiders and placed bets on their fights(rm 10-50). Last time they used to hold it at a place in seremban town where they fight magpies(a type of local bird).Unfortunately there have shifted their camp elsewhere due to development and I'm trying to locate them again.

btw i'm staying in puchong

This post has been edited by mindstorm: Dec 14 2007, 12:32 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
xviperx
post Jun 13 2015, 02:00 PM

0 posts

Hello is anyone from sg here n still int in FS? I am 14. cool2.gif

This post has been edited by xviperx: Jun 13 2015, 02:01 PM
cy890621
post Jun 28 2017, 12:24 AM

3 posts

Anyone experienced a spider curling up, with abnormal movement, it looks terribly wrong but its not dead, doesn't looks like moulding and it has been in that condition from morning till night, when i touch it it will move in struggling.. Please advice.. tq
TSviper88
post Jun 28 2017, 01:43 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,359 posts

Thirsty wan to drink water or maybe injured poison effect?

Any pics or vdo?

U can post at this Fighting Spider Facebook group, alot spider kakis there can share their experiences.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/29450776394.../?flyingspaghettimonster=bookmarks

QUOTE(cy890621 @ Jun 28 2017, 12:24 AM)
Anyone experienced a spider curling up, with abnormal movement, it looks terribly wrong but its not dead, doesn't looks like moulding and it has been in that condition from morning till night, when i touch it it will move in struggling.. Please advice.. tq

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0157sec    0.35    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:08 PM