Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Liverpool FC ❤️️ You'll Never Walk Alone, LYN The Reds Fan Zone | Season 2021/22 (English Clubs)

views

ahcab
post Yesterday, 08:59 AM

Getting Started
139 posts

next season we gotta beat them twice home & away,

ahcab
post Yesterday, 08:59 AM

Getting Started
139 posts

-double posta-

This post has been edited by ahcab: Yesterday, 08:59 AM
prophetjul
post Yesterday, 09:06 AM

10k Club
All Stars
10,046 posts

QUOTE(torres09 @ May 23 2022, 01:26 AM)
To be honest, don't need blame Villa la.
I think the games against Brighton, Leicester and Spurs (away) cost us.
Kane should've walked for the tackle on Robbo.
City also got lucky not to concede penalty vs. Everton. But then Mahrez missed against WH that would've effectively sealed their title.
Time to focus on UCL and end the season on a high.
i think Villa having to play on Thursday took the puff out of them. Their last 15 minutes was like the last 15 minutes of the season!

Yeah. One more final game to make the season end on a high. Getting more difficult with the injuries! icon_question.gif

This post has been edited by prophetjul: Yesterday, 09:07 AM
FreedomSeeker
post Yesterday, 09:32 AM

11 posts

City also got lucky not to concede penalty vs. Everton. But then Mahrez missed against WH that would've effectively sealed their title.
on a positive side, gerrard giv us one of the most exciting final match day that i ever experience.
Mikeshashimi
post Yesterday, 10:34 AM

10 Years on LYN
4,036 posts

Well.. we can pin point any game and say "if only we didn't draw this or lose that" or "if only Man City handball vs everton was given"...

It's all purely rhetorical.

Sucks to again lose the title by 1 point. Sucks to lose to a State-Owned club.

But this season has been unbelievable.
AnythingK
post Yesterday, 10:42 AM

Getting Started
212 posts

To be honest, although it is fun and exciting to fight until the last game. But if I able to choose, I would prefer our race ends sooner, so that we don't go all out until the very last game and risk injury on our main player. The whole game I can see our players is risking everything they had, and Thiago is one of the victim.

Where is the guy that said there is no difference when both us and RM end our season at around the same time? This is what I meant by looking at the bigger picture, this is the major difference, they clinch the title so much sooner, they can rest their key players, they got more time to prepare for the final. As for us, we risk everything until the very last game.
carloz28
post Yesterday, 11:36 AM

Sons of Anarchy
401 posts

QUOTE(Mikeshashimi @ May 23 2022, 10:34 AM)
Well.. we can pin point any game and say "if only we didn't draw this or lose that" or "if only Man City handball vs everton was given"...

It's all purely rhetorical.

Sucks to again lose the title by 1 point. Sucks to lose to a State-Owned club.

But this season has been unbelievable.
Had we won the premier league yesterday, it would have been the greatest moment in Klopp’s era, to me, even surpassing Barca and Istanbul

If only…..but finishing second? people probably forgot this in 5-7 yrs, doesn’t matter how great this team is, harsh but true

If only Stevie G managed to hold them for a draw, in a game where the stakes are so high, I would be more receptive to the idea of him managing the club in the future, but nah at present moment he just doesn’t cut it…

At the end of the day, the biggest spending club wins the trophy again, so I don’t want to hear any baloney that spending big doesn’t help to buy success

This post has been edited by carloz28: Yesterday, 11:36 AM
Mikeshashimi
post Yesterday, 11:46 AM

10 Years on LYN
4,036 posts

QUOTE(carloz28 @ May 23 2022, 11:36 AM)
Had we won the premier league yesterday, it would have been the greatest moment in Klopp’s era, to me, even surpassing Barca and Istanbul

If only…..but finishing second? people probably forgot this in 5-7 yrs, doesn’t matter how great this team is, harsh but true

If only Stevie G managed to hold them for a draw, in a game where the stakes are so high, I would be more receptive to the idea of him managing the club in the future, but nah at present moment he just doesn’t cut it…

At the end of the day, the biggest spending club wins the trophy again, so I don’t want to hear any baloney that spending big doesn’t help to buy success
If we had won the league yesterday it would have been the greatest PL win in history and the best in Klopp's tenure so far. Im trying hard not to think of all the "what ifs".

Villa being 2-0 up and then conceding 3 in 8 minutes is really unacceptable.

The Biggest spenders will win the domestic league that much is a fact.

It's just harsh we have to go against a State-owned club.

I'm so proud of this team yet at the same time bitterly disappointed we missed the league by a single point (and GD).
AnythingK
post Yesterday, 12:10 PM

Getting Started
212 posts

QUOTE(Mikeshashimi @ May 23 2022, 11:46 AM)
If we had won the league yesterday it would have been the greatest PL win in history and the best in Klopp's tenure so far. Im trying hard not to think of all the "what ifs".

Villa being 2-0 up and then conceding 3 in 8 minutes is really unacceptable.

The Biggest spenders will win the domestic league that much is a fact.

It's just harsh we have to go against a State-owned club.

I'm so proud of this team yet at the same time bitterly disappointed we missed the league by a single point (and GD).
Feel like a throw..

If only if they just concede early, we wouldn't have so much hope. The hope they given us, just to shattered it in 8mins......
Mikeshashimi
post Yesterday, 12:45 PM

10 Years on LYN
4,036 posts

QUOTE(AnythingK @ May 23 2022, 12:10 PM)
Feel like a throw..

If only if they just concede early, we wouldn't have so much hope. The hope they given us, just to shattered it in 8mins......
Yea... really.... sigh....

I'd be happier if city just trashed them 5-0
smon80
post Yesterday, 01:22 PM

Getting Started
89 posts

Just focus on the final CL.
We can't do much, we won every game we can and we did it.

farisq
post Yesterday, 01:26 PM

Casual
456 posts

QUOTE(carloz28 @ May 23 2022, 11:36 AM)

QUOTE(AnythingK @ May 23 2022, 12:10 PM)
Feel like a throw..

Yeah when they lead it gives some glimpse of Gerrard capability as manager. Then conceding 3, obviously he needs more time to improve his game management. I'm gonna find time to watch villa city full game, to see what really happened
skylinelover
post Yesterday, 01:36 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
8,685 posts

QUOTE(ahcab @ May 23 2022, 08:59 AM)
next season we gotta beat them twice  home & away,
Make sure 3-0 each leg hahaha
beebee1314
post Yesterday, 01:38 PM

Regular
1,666 posts

I think the game that cost us was the Brentford game where we led 3-0 only to leak 3 for a draw.

This post has been edited by beebee1314: Yesterday, 01:38 PM
BOTAK_WAI
post Yesterday, 05:16 PM

Blow Water First Class
3,458 posts

official announced signed fabio

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0218sec    0.07    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th May 2022 - 05:17 AM