Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Manchester United Street Talks, Norwich 0 United 1

views

James831
post Dec 23 2021, 01:56 PM

Getting Started
149 posts

with 1 midfield stay at the back ,others 3 midfield can attack with no worry.
zhou.xingxing
post Dec 23 2021, 01:57 PM

:3
1,691 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Dec 23 2021, 12:45 PM)
the passing part still lack that oomph to compliment our front players now... or if compared to pogba long pass... hopefully with RR pressing formation... he can do more through ball and no need keep on do those wonderous long passing from deep all the time
if we retain the rr pressing style, we wont be seeing much of the pogba long pass we see during ole time. because under rr player positioning and pressing is more important as we are not sitting deep and harap pogba to long pass.
beck_ken
post Dec 24 2021, 01:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,716 posts

3 out, 3 in

But the coaches that Rangnick bring in macam weaker than the 3 that left. One never any European football and kena sacked 2 times in MSL, one is psychology analyst and the other one was major in some football thing but only good on paper talk, don’t know if he is good during training.
TSalien2003
post Dec 24 2021, 09:45 PM

10k Club
Group Icon
Staff
12,754 posts

Manchester United striker Anthony Elanga has signed a new contract which will keep him at the club until June 2026.

The 19-year-old, who has represented Sweden at Under-21 level, has made five first-team appearances and scored in the 2-1 victory against Wolves in May.

"This contract is another important moment in my journey," said Elanga.

"I am overjoyed the club has shown such faith in my development, and I want to thank my family and all of the staff."

Elanga joined United's Academy at the age of 12 and made his debut against Leicester in May before scoring in his next outing against Wolves.

He started in United's 1-1 draw against Young Boys in the Champions League earlier this month and came on a substitute in the 1-0 win over Crystal Palace in a Premier League match.

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/59782995
skylinelover
post Dec 26 2021, 02:28 PM

Future Crypto Player😄👊Driver Abamsado😎😎
All Stars
10,509 posts

Haha covid just made football lounge dead and the only active topic was AFF cup WTF laugh.gif laugh.gif

Why was premier league so puss with omcron unlike AFF full house baby hmm.gif icon_idea.gif
KennRicky
post Dec 27 2021, 02:55 AM

Getting Started
103 posts

I think it is time to call back Tuanzebe and loan him somewhere.

Since Gerrard came in for Aston Villa, Tuanzebe barely play.
And I can't see why Gerrard will help to develop a Manchester United player.

At the time the news he will be loaned to Aston Villa, I already knew it won't be a good move. No matter it is decision from player himself, or the coach. The manager of Aston Villa won't break the Konsa and Ming partnership just because of a loanee.
beck_ken
post Dec 27 2021, 09:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,716 posts

By looking at Arsenal and Spurs getting back on form, battle for top 4 seems getting harder now.

Spurs - as usual the typical Conte style, he will sit back and let opponents to attack them, waiting for the right time to counter opponents by using pace wingers like Son and Moura.

Arsenal - everyone laughing at them beginning of the season but now they are winning games that supposed to win (mid and lower table teams)

aaron1717
post Dec 27 2021, 05:25 PM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
All Stars
10,169 posts

lousy brendan, luckily we din die2 wanna sign him as our manager... lol... keep on kena sapu left right up down now... west ham also gg ing now... moyes magic gone
IpohGuyz
post Dec 27 2021, 07:29 PM

Getting Started
150 posts

Finally a match tonight! Hope can win. Rr vibe not really good. Talk too much unrelated team stuff while relatively new to league. Want shutdown kerbau cup la, etc ....Hope pitch can also deliver.
TSalien2003
post Dec 27 2021, 10:28 PM

10k Club
Group Icon
Staff
12,754 posts

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/5228112

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0166sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:43 PM