Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
118 Pages « < 77 78 79 80 81 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks, Norwich 0 United 1 (English Clubs)

views

zhou.xingxing
post Nov 30 2021, 10:42 AM

:3
1,473 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Nov 30 2021, 10:29 AM)
Ronaldo banned from driving supercars laugh.gif

All the while he got bodyguard follow him punya

And Pogba, please sell him during January market, recoup back few millions also good.
pogba dont think can sell anymore. if he going overseas, he can nego with other clubs in january. while i think mino is doing is actively already. thats 80m gone. still got another 80m in my captain. one is a worldcup winner another is english biggrin.gif
DarkWan
post Nov 30 2021, 11:18 AM

On my way
564 posts

QUOTE(BartoCastro @ Nov 30 2021, 07:59 AM)
I cautiously optimistic. I still remember the LVG appointment. He was hailed as revolutioner, innovator or something. Everybody thought he'll galvanise United into some innovative modern attacking football team.

Ralf may have the greatest ideas on how to play the game but to implement it are another thing.
QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Nov 30 2021, 09:56 AM)
I thought I am alone with such thinking lol. Yes. Cautiously optimistic is the right word to describe my feeling.

The worst nightmare will be turning into lvg v2. Then really merry go round
QUOTE(IcyDarling @ Nov 30 2021, 10:12 AM)
Lets just hope Ragnick does not succumb to favoritism in the club now, and bloody bench Maguire if he still leaking goals for us left right and centre. Same for Shaw, AWB, and Rashy/Martial if they don't pick up form.
Glad that I am not the only one. Ralf's age is at the same age as LVG when signed with us, at 63.

Both are not ordinary manager. Just like Ralf's influence on Thomas Tuchel, Julian Nagelsmann, Ralph Hasenhüttl and Jurgen Klopp, LVG influenced Jose Mourinho, Pep Guardiola, Ronald Koeman, Frank de Boer and Luis Enrique.

I am excited about his appointment, but just like LVG - until we see the game and the result itself, I will keep the comment for myself.

QUOTE(damnself @ Nov 30 2021, 10:18 AM)
So you guys don’t want Ralf and rather see Ole manage every week to get thump 5-0 2-0 by liverpool and city? 😵‍💫
For me - I do want Ole to unseat his position as the manager.

But I have to be cautious with my expectation. I remember players that LVG's signed that considered flop: Radamel Falcao, Daley Blind, Marcos Rojo, Angel Di Maria, Bastian Schweinsteiger, Memphis Depay. In Marcus Rojo, we were only able to sell him this year. The game? I watch our game less when he was the manager, compared to Mourinho. Of course, gegenpressing is not the same as possession football, so, let us just wait and see.

damnself
post Nov 30 2021, 11:36 AM

Getting Started
244 posts

Messi won ballon d’or? Mcm scam je.. I think got a lot of people who deserve it. I thought from Chelsea punya players should have won it 😬
lee82gx
post Nov 30 2021, 11:39 AM

I guess I'm special
2,601 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Nov 30 2021, 10:40 AM)
No need reserve lah, confirm no more big signing like Sancho. Man Utd debts is around 450mil and they are determine to reduce it by using Rangnick way.

Don't forget the broadcast fee seem to be peak before covid, the last time china broadcast partner default payment has clearly shown the broadcast right is way too high and not sustainable.
IMHO, years of money in the street tells me to expect everything to repeat itself is a fools errand. So, i respectfully decline to speculate or put money in what Herr Rangnick may or may not do based on what he has done in the past.

I am very sure we got a lot of dead weight in defence and midfield and those need to cleared out. I am very happy to see a 30m new CB to partner Varane, another 15m RB and a perhaps a re-tooled Telles could do the job in LB.
yhtan
post Nov 30 2021, 11:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
8,445 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 30 2021, 10:42 AM)
pogba dont think can sell anymore. if he going overseas, he can nego with other clubs in january. while i think mino is doing is actively already. thats 80m gone. still got another 80m in my captain. one is a worldcup winner another is english  biggrin.gif
If sell on Jan, can recoup a bit money, if by summer i think apa pun tarak.

Mino is trying to milk last drop from Pogba

QUOTE(damnself @ Nov 30 2021, 11:36 AM)
Messi won ballon d’or? Mcm scam je.. I think got a lot of people who deserve it. I thought from Chelsea punya players should have won it 😬
Jorginho won Euro Cup and UCL pun tarak, just because Messi won Copa America and he won it.
orga_laut
post Nov 30 2021, 11:40 AM

Getting Started
247 posts

top scorer la liga, ..and got 2 trophies .. copa del rey for barca, copa for argentina .. well deserved
statikinetic
post Nov 30 2021, 11:42 AM

BaneCat
2,581 posts

Messi winning is an absolute footballing joke. It's given to him because his name is Messi.
Even the Copa win was less about him than the GK Martinez.

Lewa or Jorginho should have won it.

orga_laut
post Nov 30 2021, 11:44 AM

Getting Started
247 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Nov 30 2021, 11:42 AM)
Messi winning is an absolute footballing joke. It's given to him because his name is Messi.

but he still won copa best player award .. brows.gif
sonicbull
post Nov 30 2021, 11:57 AM

On my way
500 posts

Stop blame rashford

Came back to training earlier than schedule after surgery, not yet match sharp & no pre season.

Give him a break.
IpohGuyz
post Nov 30 2021, 12:05 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

Its voted worldwide right? Not just a small panel of judges. Guess ppl like messi name more than jorginho haha
zhou.xingxing
post Nov 30 2021, 12:07 PM

1,473 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Nov 30 2021, 12:05 PM)
Its voted worldwide right? Not just a small panel of judges. Guess ppl like messi name more than jorginho haha
voted by each nations captain if not wrong. lewan or jorginho should have won it. biggrin.gif
statikinetic
post Nov 30 2021, 12:07 PM

BaneCat
2,581 posts

QUOTE(orga_laut @ Nov 30 2021, 11:44 AM)
but he still won copa best player award ..  brows.gif
QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Nov 30 2021, 12:05 PM)
Given to the name. Not the performance.
His performance since joining PSG? Mediocre. If Ronaldo put up those numbers at PSG and Messi at United, people would have said this is proof that Messi is better.

zhou.xingxing
post Nov 30 2021, 12:10 PM

1,473 posts

QUOTE(yhtan @ Nov 30 2021, 11:40 AM)
If sell on Jan, can recoup a bit money, if by summer i think apa pun tarak.

Mino is trying to milk last drop from Pogba
Jorginho won Euro Cup and UCL pun tarak, just because Messi won Copa America and he won it.
dont think any sane club will pay in january for a player you can get for free in the summer. unless the club is called manchester united tongue.gif
damnself
post Nov 30 2021, 12:16 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

QUOTE(orga_laut @ Nov 30 2021, 11:40 AM)
top scorer la liga, ..and got 2 trophies .. copa del rey for barca, copa for argentina .. well deserved
QUOTE(yhtan @ Nov 30 2021, 11:40 AM)
I really thought Jorginho. Or kasi chance sama Lewa. Copa America is not on the same level with World Cup or Euro 😅 Copa Del Rey lagilah bkn La Liga 😵‍💫
yhtan
post Nov 30 2021, 12:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,445 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 30 2021, 12:10 PM)
dont think any sane club will pay in january for a player you can get for free in the summer. unless the club is called manchester united  tongue.gif
if put there 5-10mil, i think PSG is willing to pay for it and get him during Jan

Anyway the investment of 80mil already written down maybe to 0, so in the book we will have a gain of any disposal price we get
orga_laut
post Nov 30 2021, 01:32 PM

Getting Started
247 posts

rangnick: "we play heavy metal, rock and roll football"

..after looking at the players he had, with no budget for transfer, but target top 4

deploy mcfred , sit deep and play long ball to ronaldo
beck_ken
post Nov 30 2021, 02:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,716 posts

Don’t expect Rangnick tactic to be smooth - look at Liverpool when Kloop took over and he applied the same philosophy to Liverpool, yes they play very fast pace football and score goals but tends to get pancit during 60+ mins, then they start conceded goals, it took 2, 3 seasons to perfect this philosophy

aaron1717
post Nov 30 2021, 02:55 PM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
9,899 posts

QUOTE(beck_ken @ Nov 30 2021, 02:36 PM)
Don’t expect Rangnick tactic to be smooth - look at Liverpool when Kloop took over and he applied the same philosophy to Liverpool, yes they play very fast pace football and score goals but tends to get pancit during 60+ mins, then they start conceded goals, it took 2, 3 seasons to perfect this philosophy
the defenders that time not up to his standard also, until he bring out his own set of new back 4... van dijk, taa, robertson and the other cb forgotten name... plus allison... its about the correct player in the end... rather than whether they can sustain or not... van dijk joined and immediately get used to the gameplay, robertson also
zhou.xingxing
post Nov 30 2021, 03:13 PM

1,473 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Nov 30 2021, 02:55 PM)
the defenders that time not up to his standard also, until he bring out his own set of new back 4... van dijk, taa, robertson and the other cb forgotten name... plus allison... its about the correct player in the end... rather than whether they can sustain or not... van dijk joined and immediately get used to the gameplay, robertson also
cant wait to see my captain in action. bruce.gif if he still impress in training
aaron1717
post Nov 30 2021, 03:34 PM

Chui Shui in Property Manyak Best!
9,899 posts

QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Nov 30 2021, 03:13 PM)
cant wait to see my captain in action.  bruce.gif if he still impress in training
LOL... its bad for my heart le now... gegenpressing somemore... he sure forgotten he is CB and go play CAM with bruno doh.gif doh.gif

118 Pages « < 77 78 79 80 81 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0235sec    0.80    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th January 2022 - 09:17 PM