Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Kernel error 41

views

TSDeathhunter
post Oct 31 2021, 05:02 PM, updated 3y ago

Getting Started
217 posts

Hello, I am receiving Kernel error 41 & system gives BSOD while gaming
this happens while gaming only, I've tried CPU, GPU, RAM stress test but everything was fine & btw this is only happening since I've installed Windows 11
is there any solution?

Crash full report below

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

SUSlife5tyle
post Nov 1 2021, 09:19 AM

Getting Started
277 posts

You upgrade from Windows 10 or fresh installation of Windows 11?

Fresh/clean installation of Windows 11 so far never have this error before. I tested on 2 laptops, 1 desktop and 2 VM(virtual machine). This is laptop or desktop? From the error message, it seem it is related to the Power Options. Try to create new power option plan. Don't enable any options such as Screensaver, power saving, etc.

user posted image

Before upgrade to Windows 11, did you update your BIOS? And after installation of Windows 11, did you update your motherboard/chipset, graphics driver, LAN/network adapter driver? Strongly recommend you to install all available hardware driver available.

Do test and run for awhile without any USB devices connected to your computer except mouse and keyboard.

This post has been edited by life5tyle: Nov 1 2021, 09:22 AM
TSDeathhunter
post Nov 1 2021, 02:24 PM

Getting Started
217 posts

QUOTE(life5tyle @ Nov 1 2021, 07:19 AM)
You upgrade from Windows 10 or fresh installation of Windows 11?

Fresh/clean installation of Windows 11 so far never have this error before. I tested on 2 laptops, 1 desktop and 2 VM(virtual machine). This is laptop or desktop? From the error message, it seem it is related to the Power Options. Try to create new power option plan. Don't enable any options such as Screensaver, power saving, etc.

user posted image

Before upgrade to Windows 11, did you update your BIOS? And after installation of Windows 11, did you update your motherboard/chipset, graphics driver, LAN/network adapter driver? Strongly recommend you to install all available hardware driver available.

Do test and run for awhile without any USB devices connected to your computer except mouse and keyboard.
No ya clean install but I guess I found the problem, its with TPM 2.0 firmware, from MSI, I just downgraded my BIOS from latest one & no BSOD since later night. will update this topic after 24 hours.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0137sec    0.38    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:21 PM