Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

OPPO Reno 6 Z, Personal Review

views

TSafifz1 P
post Oct 26 2021, 07:37 PM, updated 3y ago

Probation
1 posts

Testing OPPO Reno 6 Z
Testing Reno6 Z using Genshin Impact with highest graphic, it stuck a bit but when it turn to medium .. it is playable which most of the iPhone until iPhone 12 are not playable. Usually, most of the iPhone until iPhone 12 will start become heaty or go out from the apps less than 10 mins for a normal graphic but OPPO Reno6 Z, it will start heaty after 25-30 mins playing and with highest graphic 10 - 15mins
As for the camera, OPPO Reno6 Z is consumer-friendly where it is easy to manage and not too much mechanism needs to be set up before trying to capture a picture just like one plus phone which needs to be set up so many before capturing a pic although the spec for it's the camera is high but not user friendly. Plus, the Bokeh discolour background makes my photo more appealing.
As for the design OPPO Reno6 Z, I love the colour blue Aurora which it gives both professional and feminine. It is fashionable. Not normal plain colour just like black or white.
The best part is the lightweight. Especially for a gamer, the heavy phone is not gamer friendly or someone who love to scroll tik-tok and other apps, the heavy phone is not convenient.
This is based on my personal experience.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
kahjye
post Oct 26 2021, 08:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,453 posts

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.32    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:11 AM