Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

OPPO Reno 6Z 5G My Review, Oppo Reno 6Z 5G Review

views

TSmicuxellis P
post Oct 23 2021, 08:07 PM, updated 3y ago

Probation
1 posts

Thank you for the opportunity to let me unboxing and review the OPPO RENO 6Z 5G.

The OPPO Reno 6Z 5G, is the latest smartphone from OPPO. The phone have the latest and advance technology as well many features that it could offer in todays world.

The highlight of this is phone is the Bokeh Flare Portrait. It makes the amazing picture so beautiful. It works day and night to give that awesome bokeh effect to your phone.

The OPPO Reno 6Z 5G comes with triple rear camera that consist of 64MP Main Camera, 8MP Ultra-Wide Angle and 2MP Macro camera and also 32MP for the selfie camera.

Other features of the OPPO Reno 6Z 5G is the Portrait Beautification Video that helps you to get natural beauty, Focus Tracking to keep your videos always on focus, Dual-View Video taking videos front and back and the best part is the Ai Palette that recreate the vibe of your picture to turn any great filter.

OPPO Reno 6Z 5G comes with 2 color the Aurora and Stellar Black. The back finishes with the amazing OPPO Reno Glow that will make the phone looks amazing as well fingerprint proof.

As for the performance it comes with the Mediatek Dimensity 800U, 8GB Ram with up to 5GB extra expansion, 128GB Rom. OPPO Reno 6Z 5G is also equipped with OPPO fast charge that is the 30W Vooc Flash Charge. Fully charge in just 52 Minutes. How convenient and fast. Surely it will save lots of time. How about gaming? Don't worry with OPPO System Booster and Multi-Cooling System it will surely keep your phone in cool instead of heating up.

OPPO Reno 6Z 5G comes with ColorOs 11. And one of the amazing features is the Air Gesture. You can use it to scroll up and down in your Instagram or YouTube or Facebook and even when your hand is wet. You can just flick to answer your call how easy. Also with privacy updated it has Anti-Peeping that help close your notification while others are around.

A. Overall what is my favourite features? All 🥰. Wait! What is you really favourite features among all? Honestly, it must be the Bokeh Flare Portrait that turns your amazing picture into dreamy style whether it in day or night shots 🥰💕

B. How do use it in my daily life? Well surely i have lots of things to do. Editing picture, editing video, taking picture and videos. Also i have to make a call and video call for studying, work as well family. And all of the features and specifications of the OPPO Reno 6Z 5G helps me a lot. Firstly, with the 30W Vooc Flash Charge it helps me to overcome my anxiety of battery. When my battery went low all i need is 52 minutes to fully charge and I'm back on the go. With the smooth ColorOs 11 it helps me to translate other languages easy. This because i have to learn Mandarin and French for my Tourism Subject and this has help me to accomplished my task as well learn through it. How about the camera? With the 64MP camera it helps me to get the best picture quality for my assignment and not only that but to save my family picture in my phone with high definition photos 💕 With OPPO amazing technology i always share my picture through my social media easily. And let other be astounded by the amazing OPPO Reno 6Z 5G

C. What make OPPO Stand out than other brands? Surely their technology and features not only that but also the design and colour speaks out. There are many kind of smartphone out there but doesn't get under my likings nor favorite. Because they lack of how they campaign and show their product. But OPPO Had done a great job to make me choose the perfect smartphone The OPPO Reno 6Z 5G. Beautiful design with amazing colour by Reno Glow. Equipped with features like Bokeh Flare Portrait, Ai Beautification Video, Ai Pallette and the most important and Essential for me is OPPO very own Vooc Flash Charge that helps me get back my phone from 0 to 100 in just 52 Minutes which is a life saver. 😍💕🎉

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
bee1234 P
post Oct 23 2021, 09:58 PM

Probation
15 posts

Seems like a great phone. Hmm a few issues I found.
No.1 having 64MP doesn't translate to better pictures. I don't think having high MP has anything to do with higher definition. It's all in the software rather than the amount of pixels. Of coz there's a difference between 2MP and 64MP. But when you talk about 32MP or 64MP, it doesn't differ to the naked eyes on screen, unless you print it out in A4 or A3 size. A better camera lens + better image optimization software will help though.
No.2 expandable virtual RAM is quite good, but then again, if anyone accidentally install a custom rom, the expandable virtual RAM will disappear, since it's all software and nothing hardware. Gotta continue using Oppo ColorOS to have it.
No.3 Samsung has Air Gesture for awhile already. But need to use their screen protector to work. If use outside screen protectors, become less sensitive. Wonder if it's the same for Oppo.

At price 1699, seems affordable. But since it's Oppo, I have some reservations. My friend bought a flagship oppo a few years back. Use for around 1 year, problems occur, like laggy phones and whatnot. Maybe Oppo has improved, no idea. To me, Oppo and Vivo are those phones that focuses on phototaking and selfies, rather than actual phone performance.
SUSOmni-Man
post Nov 19 2021, 08:49 PM

Getting Started
66 posts

How big the the phone?
Kendall
post Nov 22 2021, 10:47 AM

Enthusiast
969 posts

what you dislike the most ?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version