Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Help fix my bad posture

views

TSDingdongcc
post Oct 18 2021, 12:28 AM, updated 3y ago

Getting Started
171 posts

Recently I've been looking for chiropractor to fix my back. I have bad posture since I was younger due to sitting position.
Decided to try to fix it while I'm still relatively young. I'm in my mid 20s.
Anybody experience similar situation? And how did you fix it.

I research online I know one session going to chiropractor won't be enough.
Can I know estimate how many sessions of do I need to fix my back? Want to know due to the cost as well. As per online research, it's not cheap.

Thanks in advance
march173
post Oct 18 2021, 12:35 AM

Getting Started
109 posts

Go chiro or physio. They will check and teach you some exercise based on your condition. Keep doing those exercise. Chiro and physio is not magic, those session will not make your posture automatically good. You still to do some exercises and maintain it
TSDingdongcc
post Oct 18 2021, 12:39 AM

Getting Started
171 posts

QUOTE(march173 @ Oct 18 2021, 12:35 AM)
Go chiro or physio. They will check and teach you some exercise based on your condition. Keep doing those exercise. Chiro and physio is not magic, those session will not make your posture automatically good. You still to do some exercises and maintain it
Yup, been doing some exercise I found from YouTube but still feel I should see a chiropractor. Before going would like to do some research and get opinion first
march173
post Oct 18 2021, 12:53 AM

Getting Started
109 posts

Need to check what the cause of your bad posture. Maybe those exercise from youtube not helping as it target different muscle. Sometimes, your muscle too tight causing bad posture, just need to release it. Other time, over develop and under develop muscle
DanielTan2015
post Oct 18 2021, 06:29 PM

Getting Started
57 posts

QUOTE(Dingdongcc @ Oct 18 2021, 12:28 AM)
Recently I've been looking for chiropractor to fix my back. I have bad posture since I was younger due to sitting position.

Can I know estimate how many sessions of do I need to fix my back? Want to know due to the cost as well. As per online research, it's not cheap.

Thanks in advance
Depending on the severity, the time it takes will vary as well. Besides the session with chiros/physios, i would say your daily posture is much more important because correcting a bad posture is not overnight work, it takes time.
googurl
post Oct 18 2021, 08:25 PM

26 posts

QUOTE(Dingdongcc @ Oct 18 2021, 12:28 AM)

Thanks in advance
I came to know a female chinese sinseh from PRC a year ago who used to work in Thung Shin Hospital but not is on her own. I can pass you the contact if you are interested. She is good at her job but more importantly, her fee is extremely reasonable. It will be something out of my expectation.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0124sec    0.16    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:46 PM