Senior Probation
1,383 posts

wireless charging rosak? ayam long time no use cable to charge oredi
rooney723
post Oct 18 2021, 05:42 PM

On my way
577 posts

QUOTE(marfccy @ Oct 18 2021, 04:09 PM)
is not protek la bodoh, think of it this way. apple has been using lightning since 2012 with over 9 years of lightning accessories already in market and over 1bil people using it. USB-C standards was only confirmed in 2015. which macbooks were quick to adopt compared to phones and tablets that still has tonnes of lightning accessories already in market. then only in 2015, USB has confirmed first USB-C standards and over the years changed from 3.1 to 3.2 to IF while apple has only changed once to adopt to USB-C standards. so you want the manufacturers to every year adhere to minor changes in USB-C specs?

yes but itll be slow which defeats the purpose of USB-C fast charging capabilities? you want people to complain why your USB-C cable cannot fast charge on other adapters/cables? cause thats whats happening despite it being STANDARDISED. funny you mentioned nothing will happen with 3rd party stuff when Nintendo's USB-C charging is so finicky it can potentially BRICK the docking or the device just because not original. plenty of my first hand cases where i plug in USB-C devices onto my office laptop and pops up "unsupported device detected" and charging with various speeds among diff devices doh.gif

lightning cable is due their time already no doubt bodoh and apple shouldve changed it since that time macbook uses USB-C in 2015. but if USB-C themselves arent committed to their own every changing standards, apple will just join in with androids with the same confusing charging capabilities and data transfer rates.
stop with your standardisation bullcrap, apple is shit means its shit, dont have to take 1 big round to plotex it

usb-C from 10w charging to 120w charging now. u dont call that innovation? then what is that? usb -C been improving every year and now it can charge devices so fast and also got backward compability

and your apple? still stuck at 18w charging?? HAHAHAHA
dude, just because your apple cable sucks and didnt innovate much until now, doesnt mean u have to shit on other competing standards that pushes the limits of these technologies and calling them "confusing" and "not standardized"

it only make u more stupid hahhaaha, i have never seen an ifag plotex apple like u did, sudahla sampah products no innovation. and got idiot ifags like u defending them
u see only u defending apple like crazy in this thread? get a life la dude

lee_lnh
post Oct 18 2021, 05:48 PM

Getting Started
107 posts

UCB-C enuff.. slow charge fast charge doesnt matter..
i also tired visitor come my house ask have ipong cable.. lolx.
I_buntu
post Oct 18 2021, 05:48 PM

37 posts

waa quite active ya this debate
andyng38
post Oct 18 2021, 05:50 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,109 posts

Light enough gas then can get wok hei. Velly important for oriental chefs.
EpsilonStar
post Oct 18 2021, 06:13 PM

Regular
1,223 posts

QUOTE(bumpo @ Oct 18 2021, 05:29 PM)
what special laptop you pakai that eat so much juice that other laptop chargers comes no where near to be able to charge it?
come share a bit. if anything at all we all can learn a thing or two between all the shitposting  laugh.gif
Why you ask me? It's not only about me. If you want to make it standard then take everyone and their usage into account. The fact remains there are a variety of devices/laptops out there that may have different requirements even from usb c. USB C is not just the connector we see only. Some dell laptops (like XPS) even restrict power draw from third party bricks, unless you use their charger and usb c with correct specification, where they can control and be sure of specifications.

aeonbig
post Oct 18 2021, 06:29 PM

Getting Started
54 posts

The simplest solution: Everyone don't buy it and use Android instead.
zilch28
post Oct 18 2021, 06:35 PM

Casual
440 posts

cilaka lu, who say apple no innovate, you wait la, few years later they'll come up with 65W fast charging, usb c can or not? Its going to be rEvOlUtIoNaRy

This post has been edited by zilch28: Oct 18 2021, 06:35 PM
amir.asyraf
post Oct 18 2021, 06:48 PM

On my way
502 posts

QUOTE(marfccy @ Oct 17 2021, 04:06 PM)
support with USB-C as standard

however.. FIX THE FUCKING USB-C STANDARD FIRST

so many variations of the USB-C connector in the bloody market with diff charging protocols, some dont even support PD, some even USB2.0 or lower or crippled
The problem is cost, if they enforce the standard strictly according to spec, it's going to die rather than being adopted. Enforcing also comes with compliance program which increases cost even firther
Bonchi
post Oct 18 2021, 06:53 PM

KittehPowah
1,649 posts

Somehow i prefer lightning over usbC. Less bulky and dont really bother about charging time afterall apple phone charges damn fast because smaller capacity.

But mehhh nowadays use magsafe jer lol.
Stirmling
post Oct 18 2021, 06:55 PM

Getting Started
281 posts

Ooh nice
If in murica
Murican senator/mp: "epal leading innovation! Viva la revolution! You're plugging it wrong! "
marfccy
post Oct 18 2021, 07:00 PM

Le Ponyland!!!
4,104 posts

QUOTE(amir.asyraf @ Oct 18 2021, 06:48 PM)
The problem is cost, if they enforce the standard strictly according to spec, it's going to die rather than being adopted. Enforcing also comes with compliance program which increases cost even firther
always has been nod.gif

bumpo
post Oct 18 2021, 07:27 PM

On my way
632 posts

QUOTE(marfccy @ Oct 18 2021, 05:35 PM)
ini another x paham2 haiz

EU wants a standardised connector, tapi USB-C suffers from a variety of different standards thus leading to weaker cable builds that cannot support various levels of charging despite being USB-C. so whats the purpose of it being USB-C connector when its not even standardised huh?

right meanwhile in this world of smartphones cheap androids still using microUSB vs diff manufacturer having diff ver of USB-C, while every iphone since 2012 has been using a fixed standard of lightning + USB-C PD. who's more standard now?

lmao this sentence, theres estimated 3bil smartphones in this world, wanna know how many computers are there in this world? protip, its more than smartphones alone innocent.gif and you said the reduction isnt significant topkek!

average consumer dont care of the technicalities of W nor cable rated, but they want THE PERFORMANCE THEY PAID FOR dunce. they do not enjoy being misled around by manufacturers who claim to be USB-C but sold with pseudo USB-C standards
tell me what happen if you use a iphone 5w charger to charge.. lets say ipad air? both also uses lightning port. what do you think happens? thats right. nothing happens. coz it cannot deliver the necessary power. now you need to buy another one with a higher W for it. oh wow! so standard till need 2 different charges thumbsup.gif
the very point you scoff at usbc when you make argument about laptop vs smartphone charging exist even in the ever so standardized apple world. dont know what crap point you trying to argue here? laugh.gif

lets run with your scenario shall we. mr. consumer knows enough to know about fast charging and buys based on that. since he doesnt want to bring the charger everywhere he also also wants to buy additional charger.
however in your world the dude although doesnt know much must never ever ask the seller who do know a lot more a simple question "boss i want fast charging one for my xxx smartphone" but instead will be compelled to randomly grab a pack of cables with "usbc" written on it thus faces potential disappointment and thats why usbc is evil and should never be adopted.
good thing we arent living in your fantasy world thumbsup.gif

look, we get it, you are hardcore ifag but at least get all your ducks in a row 1st la instead of this bs spouting you doing now sweat.gif
bumpo
post Oct 18 2021, 07:33 PM

On my way
632 posts

QUOTE(EpsilonStar @ Oct 18 2021, 06:13 PM)
Why you ask me? It's not only about me. If you want to make it standard then take everyone and their usage into account. The fact remains there are a variety of devices/laptops out there that may have different requirements even from usb c. USB C is not just the connector we see only. Some dell laptops (like XPS) even restrict power draw from third party bricks, unless you use their charger and usb c with correct specification, where they can control and be sure of specifications.
so your example of 2 different brand laptops both using usbc charging and one is not able to supply enough power to charge the other was just purely you farting? pruuttt~ lepas angin like that? gotcha thumbsup.gif
EpsilonStar
post Oct 19 2021, 11:18 AM

Regular
1,223 posts

QUOTE(bumpo @ Oct 18 2021, 07:33 PM)
so your example of 2 different brand laptops both using usbc charging and one is not able to supply enough power to charge the other was just purely you farting? pruuttt~ lepas angin like that? gotcha  thumbsup.gif
Lol nvmla you simple mind don't get it anyway.

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0130sec    0.53    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:32 PM