Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> GF anger issues, 7 years relatioship

views

synex
post Nov 25 2021, 12:10 AM

Enthusiast
880 posts

QUOTE(6inchjj @ Oct 17 2021, 03:24 PM)
Before this, we had several discussions together regarding her anger problem.
Most of the time, she would just try to avoid it like a child.
But sometimes, she will sit down quietly listen.
After that she will be ok for a period of time.

Then after some time, everything will reset and her temper will come back.

I always tend to choose the peaceful way, to the point that I feel like I am lecturing my daughter instead of a GF.

Some of you might say I am spineless, coward.... I won't deny that.. It is just not my nature to yell back at people.
(Perhaps that's the reason why my GF always take me for granted)

We gone a long way... And had our fair share of arguments... Now we finally owned a home together and planning to get married.
At this point, I really want to maintain our relationship because to get to this point in life takes a damn lot of efforts and sacrifices...

But seems like I am hurting myself inside while my GF just treat everything like normal... Not knowing how she has hurt me.

Damn man... Last night I an beginning to have some suicidal thoughts d...

This thought keeps lingering in my mind :
"I always tried to be kind to everybody... What did I do to deserve this? "
Bro...i respect you because you are trying all your best to settle all the problems in a good manner.
Do you ever try to understand what's the underlying problem with your gf? Try to talk to her again and this time shall let her know that her attitude
and anger management is poor. And also do let her know how you feel about her when all these things happened without any proper explanation. Direct inform her that
you barely longer withstands her attitude and might leave her if these continues. Is her behavior inherit from the family? Should try to figure out what is the root cause of all this.
I believe talk and discuss to each other is the only option for you to decide whether to stay or go from this relationship. Trust me, you should lead the way cause not all ladies will understand what you have had done for them if you insist to keep silent and pampered them as if they are out of logic. Good Luck bro.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0266sec    1.16    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th January 2022 - 07:49 PM