Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

GF anger issues, 7 years relatioship

views

tataunama
post Apr 20 2022, 09:10 AM

37 posts

is it between 1 week before period....ask her to take b complex and primerose oil during that time
mezanny
post Apr 26 2022, 05:04 PM

Enthusiast
709 posts

Nag and shout at her.

See whether she change or not.

if not time to bail out
Napalm_man
post Apr 26 2022, 05:06 PM

On my way
633 posts

As a real estate agent, I don't encourage my not yet married clients to join name. You scenario would be 1 of the reason, because after you signed SPA/MOT etc, to drop a joined name aren't easy.

My father is a hot headed guy, me and bro get whacked countless time by him over a small mistake.

If I were you TS, I would break-up right now. You see she scolding you right in-front of her parent, this is a serious issue that can cause serious stress and depression, on yourself of course. I'm surprised that you last 7 years with her, pretty sure you experienced countless verbal abuse from her.

Think about it, now I'm glad that I still single...

Anyway TS, she's pretty much beyond save unless she wanted/choose to. And she took you "hati lembut" granted, now you knew how she got inside you EASILY.

Best of luck TS...

This post has been edited by Napalm_man: Apr 26 2022, 05:06 PM
Leto
post May 13 2022, 11:47 AM

Getting Started
169 posts

QUOTE(6inchjj @ Oct 16 2021, 08:30 PM)
As the title says , my gf has anger issues.

The first 2 years nothing much , pretty normal...well-mannered.
But the pattern all come during our 3rd year relationship...Damn cibai princess sickness....terrible mood swings.  vmad.gif

Everytime I waited for her to calm down a few days later, then only i confronted her regarding her anger problems..told her that her attitude is hurting me and making me feel miserable...honestly it's hurting the relationship.
But everytime she will just try to avoid the discussion and tried to brush it off macam selamba jer.. "I AM A GIRL MA..YOU GO FIND EVERYWHERE DE GIRL ALSO IS SAME DE LA !"
There was once I got tired of her cibai attitude that i want to break up with her.
At the beginning she still thinks I am playing with her....but when she realized I was serious , she started to cry. And even came to find me.
I straight told her that I kenot tahan her princess sickness and her cibai anger problems...little little things will suddenly meletup like a time bomb.  ranting.gif  ranting.gif

We drifted apart for more that a week  , then she approached me again...and somehow at that particular moment I felt that she really learnt her lesson.
She said she realized her mistake and will change herself to become a new person. So I forgave her and decided to give her a 2nd chance.  doh.gif ( I am hati lembik )  doh.gif

Fast forward ....now we are in our 7th year relationship. Now we already bought a house joint-nam and live together.
Occasionally she will still have anger issues , small small matters will meletup all of sudden like a timebomb.
When I say small matters , I mean really really remeh stuffs...
Example :
1. When come back from work , I didn't pour a cup of water for her.
2. Morning no cook breakfast for her to eat.

Just yesterday , she went back to her mum's home nearby , ask me to bring a baking stuff(Molasses Sugar) from our home for her...bcoz she wanna bake some bread using her mum's oven.
To be honest , I am not familiar with baking stuffs. I actually tried calling her but her phone no battery . So i just Googled how the stuff look like and took the most similar looking one lo...
I thought , no big deal ma..if ingredient wrong then mar substitute with other things lo...or just bake the bread another time lo , sincc her mum's house just nearby anytime also can go la.  rolleyes.gif

Then when i brought it to her....lai liao la.....meletup again...start mumblimg and scolding.
SCOLD ME STUPID SOMEMORE IN FRONT OF HER MOTHER !  ranting.gif
" 蠢到死 "

I dulan just diam diam don't want bird her....since she in her mum's home....Me scolding her back sure will make me look like the bad guy instead.
Damn fed up with my GF cibai attitude.

Sifus.....I am really confused now...Is it really my fault ????
Are all girls really like that ?
I thought relationship should have mutual respect for each other !!!!!
I am surprised u can tahan 7 years. Sex must be damn good

ltl170692
post May 13 2022, 01:23 PM

Getting Started
99 posts

QUOTE(6inchjj @ Oct 16 2021, 08:30 PM)

Occasionally she will still have anger issues , small small matters will meletup all of sudden like a timebomb.
Example :

Then when i brought it to her....lai liao la.....meletup again...start mumblimg and scolding.
" 蠢到死 "

You might wanna self-reflect about this relationship: are you her BF or her slave?
Can you imagine your life after marrying her? laugh.gif

darksider
post Sep 18 2022, 08:03 PM

Enthusiast
845 posts

This girl will eat die u in future. Typical narcissistic. You won't be able to handle him if you are sissy and soft hearted.
Wolf94
post Sep 19 2022, 05:29 PM

7 posts

Been there before bruh, you want my advice just pack up and leave. Save yourself with some dignity. A reminder this shit will get worst from time to time. Don't be so naive smile.gif
Pakatan SinMa Plus
post Sep 20 2022, 01:59 PM

Regular
1,123 posts

wondering if TS is still with his gf, after reading all the comments here.
akidos
post Oct 25 2022, 06:18 PM

On my way
537 posts

QUOTE(6inchjj @ Oct 16 2021, 09:30 PM)
As the title says , my gf has anger issues.

The first 2 years nothing much , pretty normal...well-mannered.
But the pattern all come during our 3rd year relationship...Damn cibai princess sickness....terrible mood swings.  vmad.gif

Everytime I waited for her to calm down a few days later, then only i confronted her regarding her anger problems..told her that her attitude is hurting me and making me feel miserable...honestly it's hurting the relationship.
But everytime she will just try to avoid the discussion and tried to brush it off macam selamba jer.. "I AM A GIRL MA..YOU GO FIND EVERYWHERE DE GIRL ALSO IS SAME DE LA !"
There was once I got tired of her cibai attitude that i want to break up with her.
At the beginning she still thinks I am playing with her....but when she realized I was serious , she started to cry. And even came to find me.
I straight told her that I kenot tahan her princess sickness and her cibai anger problems...little little things will suddenly meletup like a time bomb.  ranting.gif  ranting.gif

We drifted apart for more that a week  , then she approached me again...and somehow at that particular moment I felt that she really learnt her lesson.
She said she realized her mistake and will change herself to become a new person. So I forgave her and decided to give her a 2nd chance.  doh.gif ( I am hati lembik )  doh.gif

Fast forward ....now we are in our 7th year relationship. Now we already bought a house joint-nam and live together.
When I say small matters , I mean really really remeh stuffs...
Example :

Just yesterday , she went back to her mum's home nearby , ask me to bring a baking stuff(Molasses Sugar) from our home for her...bcoz she wanna bake some bread using her mum's oven.
To be honest , I am not familiar with baking stuffs. I actually tried calling her but her phone no battery . So i just Googled how the stuff look like and took the most similar looking one lo...
I thought , no big deal ma..if ingredient wrong then mar substitute with other things lo...or just bake the bread another time lo , sincc her mum's house just nearby anytime also can go la.  rolleyes.gif

" 蠢到死 "

I dulan just diam diam don't want bird her....since she in her mum's home....Me scolding her back sure will make me look like the bad guy instead.
Damn fed up with my GF cibai attitude.

Sifus.....I am really confused now...Is it really my fault ????
Are all girls really like that ?
Same here, i suffer this too . Been together for over 7 yrs , living together and she just goes mental without restrain , screaming on top of her lungs middle of the night throwing tantrums , attacking me punching and biting .

empstar2
post Oct 25 2022, 06:24 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

QUOTE(supergirl1990 @ Oct 16 2021, 08:59 PM)
break up je la.. dont be a slave, be a man!
QUOTE(Ayammachiamboss @ Oct 16 2021, 10:10 PM)
OK I agree that each relationship has different ways to treat each other but from TS's explanation, gf is not seeing it as TS being sweet. She is angry, it means she expects TS to do it.

I just think TS might have spoilt her.
QUOTE(baby_4ever @ Oct 17 2021, 07:55 PM)
Time to get new GF, no need for headache like this.
manfisto
post Oct 25 2022, 06:46 PM

Getting Started
73 posts

QUOTE(akidos @ Oct 25 2022, 06:18 PM)
Same here, i suffer this too . Been together for over 7 yrs , living together and she just goes mental without restrain , screaming on top of her lungs middle of the night throwing tantrums , attacking me punching and biting .
There is absolutely no way for this kind of relationship to work out.
You either hope and pray for her to change truthfully to the good side or just let the relationship go.
If you go deeper into this relationship, some of us would be the one praying for you instead.

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.64    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:00 PM