Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Google Pixel 6/Pixel 6 Pro

views

lonelywolf90
post Nov 13 2021, 12:32 PM

Casual
361 posts

Speaking about prices, I guess we're only expecting to pay higher and higher as time goes by. Flagship phones have been increasing steadily with introduction to higher tier models and pro models, we can't certainly chase after each flagship, our salary no increment while our cost of living keep going up.

By the way, did any of you already get the Pixel 6 Pro from resellers?

Has anyone also tried the Ringke Clear Case Matte yet? Or do you have better recommendations for Clear cases?
lonelywolf90
post Dec 1 2021, 09:55 PM

Casual
361 posts

Fellow pixel owners and owners-to-be, you all don't want to buy case and screen protector kah? Come buy together la, TS 1st post go look see look see brows.gif
lonelywolf90
post Dec 22 2021, 03:14 PM

Casual
361 posts

Guys, I'm in a dilemma now, my order for Pixel 6 Pro 256GB just got canceled recently. I've waited for 2 months and I'm not sure if I should wait any further if I order again. If I have to wait, I want to be sure that I'll be able to get it.

Do you guys have any advice on this? Should I just order directly from Google and would there be Xmas sales since I'm buying this time during a holiday season and not during it's preorder release time anymore, I hope it does get cheaper haha

Alternatively, getting another phone as good is an issue and I doubt the Google Translate, voice typing capabilities of other phones are as good as Pixel 6 and Pixel 6 Pro. It's just so hard to make a decision now, sigh.

This post has been edited by lonelywolf90: Dec 22 2021, 03:17 PM
lonelywolf90
post Dec 23 2021, 11:47 AM

Casual
361 posts

QUOTE(komandermaut @ Dec 22 2021, 03:53 PM)
i am with you bro. ordered from reseller since 20 oct and still did not get my p6p256. it has been two months. i have tried ordering from gstore for few times and all got cancelled. ushopus can only help to purchase from bestbuy which is also out of stock. still waiting patiently. meantime, always hoping that someone could offer to purchase on behalf from us and ship it to a forwarder
QUOTE(dAMe @ Dec 22 2021, 05:39 PM)
Pixel 6 Pro + 256gb + xmas holiday ... very2 slim chance to get a unit
U got a point also, sienzz

QUOTE(komandermaut @ Dec 22 2021, 06:23 PM)
If you check in gstore, there are always stocks available, ready for shipping in a week
If so, then how come our orders for p6p 256gb got canceled, I can't brain this

QUOTE(cruzzmz @ Dec 22 2021, 07:53 PM)
the thing is google will block non us resident and forwarder as someone has mentioned before  sweat.gif
slim chance plug and play like 4g  rclxub.gif  as mentioned earlier it has to be certified by the telco on DNB network. Quoted from SoyaCincau article
Non US resident, they will block completely?

lonelywolf90
post May 17 2022, 11:04 AM

Casual
361 posts

QUOTE(cruzzmz @ May 10 2022, 09:59 AM)
but it is funny since it wont show HD voice on the phone calls but i still can browse the internet hahaha ... also the wifi call is unstable now than using the volte magisk module
ah well cant complaint

sweat.gif
So I suppose there's no method that doesn't have any bad implications right?

I use banking apps a lot since I'm always on the go, so I certainly can't go for the root option is it?

I'm still in a dilemma, been using the Pixel Pro for about 5 months already, happy with it except the occasional bugs especially on the fingerprint reader after the may update.

Since I'm on the go, I'm starting to miss VOLTE more since I hotspot to my laptop sometimes.

So, root, unlock bootloader, Magisk, XML, which is the safest approach at the moment?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0389sec    0.02    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th May 2022 - 06:26 AM