Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Google Pixel 6/Pixel 6 Pro

views

wanttotree
post Yesterday, 12:50 AM

Casual
391 posts

QUOTE(cruzzmz @ Nov 30 2021, 07:47 PM)
Will PM you when I get my P6... I'm not going to use it with any wallet or banking app
tongue.gif
i think ur getting your p6 is gonna be a big celebration here. been rooting for u(pun intended). at least post a 10 seconds unboxing of your seafoam gem. icon_idea.gif
cruzzmz
post Yesterday, 01:03 AM

uh weeee !!!!
4,158 posts

QUOTE(wanttotree @ Dec 1 2021, 12:50 AM)
i think ur getting your p6 is gonna be a big celebration here. been rooting for u(pun intended). at least post a 10 seconds unboxing of your seafoam gem.  icon_idea.gif
Sad to say I might not be able to get seafoam sad.gif
Seems no stock last time when I ordered it

boreclub
post Yesterday, 10:09 AM

Getting Started
93 posts

QUOTE(chriscym @ Nov 30 2021, 07:47 PM)
reading up the issues with VoLTE and other great features that are unsupported in Malaysia makes me feel tired. Kinda potong stim for the Pixel 6. Not to mention the hard to get units nowdays. Kinda frustrated of how Google manage their marketing and sales. The thought of getting iPhone suddently come to my mind  sweat.gif
This is very true, been using several Pixels from 2 to 5, and ordered 6. Loving Google all the while, but this VoLTE & some great features not able to use in Msia really potong stim. Me too thinking of changing to Iphone, haha. But dunno can get used to IOS or not.....
cruzzmz
post Yesterday, 10:44 AM

uh weeee !!!!
4,158 posts

QUOTE(boreclub @ Dec 1 2021, 10:09 AM)
This is very true, been using several Pixels from 2 to 5, and ordered 6. Loving Google all the while, but this VoLTE & some great features not able to use in Msia really potong stim. Me too thinking of changing to Iphone, haha. But dunno can get used to IOS or not.....
be prepared ios also cant use VoLTE hahaha whistling.gif
i have seen it in some of my friends phones
bahjan_2000
post Yesterday, 10:55 AM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(cruzzmz @ Dec 1 2021, 10:44 AM)
be prepared ios also cant use VoLTE hahaha  whistling.gif
i have seen it in some of my friends phones
There's 7 iPhones in my office (my colleagues use la laugh.gif ) and only 1 of them, an iP12, can use VoLTE atm, on Unifi mobile sad.gif but since its not 31 Dec yet soooo...

These couple of days I was seriously thinking of getting a Moto Edge 20 Pro instead, but remembering Moto's track record in software updates.. I decided to just wait out for my P6 unit and prolly root, for VoLTE? Considering there's nothing else in the market at the moment that I would consider getting.
chriscym
post Yesterday, 11:24 AM

Enthusiast
872 posts

oh i am surprised, why is iPhone not able to support VoLTE?
boreclub
post Yesterday, 11:33 AM

Getting Started
93 posts

Wow! I am surprised too, why is that official Apple product in Msia also cant use VoLTE?
chriscym
post Yesterday, 11:36 AM

Enthusiast
872 posts

just to share my funny experience with Google Store Singapore when I purchase my Pixel4XL. I purchased it before CNY last year January then they launch a CNY promo rebate of SGD150, so I emailed them to ask am I entitled for this rebate since I Placed the order just few days before this rebate offer, then they agreed to rebate me, but instead I got a FULL refund! I email them again telling them it seems to be a mistake from their end to refund me fully, they came back to tell me they cant give rebate,but instead they refund fully and there is no way that I can pay them again through the system rclxub.gif , hence the phone is free thumbup.gif

This post has been edited by chriscym: Yesterday, 11:41 AM
QuickFire
post Yesterday, 11:57 AM

The more you sin the more you win
2,781 posts

QUOTE(chriscym @ Dec 1 2021, 11:36 AM)
just to share my funny experience with Google Store Singapore when I purchase my Pixel4XL. I purchased it before CNY last year January then they launch a CNY promo rebate of SGD150, so I emailed them to ask am I entitled for this rebate since I Placed the order just few days before this rebate offer, then they agreed to rebate me, but instead I got a FULL refund! I email them again telling them it seems to be a mistake from their end to refund me fully, they came back to tell me they cant give rebate,but instead they refund fully and there is no way that I can pay them again through the system  rclxub.gif , hence the phone is free  thumbup.gif
What a bargain!
jeushyun
post Yesterday, 03:27 PM

Getting Started
114 posts

hi guys, do any one of you get the exclamation mark on the line? Cause I get the exclamation mark when I turn off the data. When the data is on, the mark is gone.. unsure.gif

This post has been edited by jeushyun: Yesterday, 03:27 PM
Skeuomorphic
post Yesterday, 03:39 PM

Casual
419 posts

QUOTE(jeushyun @ Dec 1 2021, 03:27 PM)
hi guys, do any one of you get the exclamation mark on the line? Cause I get the exclamation mark when I turn off the data. When the data is on, the mark is gone..  unsure.gif
yes that is new with A12 since they changed it. The previous symbol was a tiny x if data is off in A11
xiaot3ng
post Yesterday, 03:39 PM

Getting Started
94 posts

hi guys, do any one of you get the exclamation mark on the line? Cause I get the exclamation mark when I turn off the data. When the data is on, the mark is gone..  unsure.gif
I think it's normal. happen to my phones
bahjan_2000
post Yesterday, 04:32 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

Getting this a lot nowdays sad.gif
tenchi0205
post Yesterday, 05:27 PM

Tech Noob
2,841 posts

QUOTE(bahjan_2000 @ Dec 1 2021, 04:32 PM)
Getting this a lot nowdays  sad.gif
my place celcom sometime terus 'X' not '!'
cruzzmz
post Yesterday, 09:47 PM

uh weeee !!!!
4,158 posts

i am getting the ! mark when i do a phone call nowadays on celcom since my p3xl dont support VoLTE whistling.gif
lonelywolf90
post Yesterday, 09:55 PM

Casual
358 posts

Fellow pixel owners and owners-to-be, you all don't want to buy case and screen protector kah? Come buy together la, TS 1st post go look see look see brows.gif
cruzzmz
post Yesterday, 10:17 PM

uh weeee !!!!
4,158 posts

QUOTE(lonelywolf90 @ Dec 1 2021, 09:55 PM)
Fellow pixel owners and owners-to-be, you all don't want to buy case and screen protector kah? Come buy together la, TS 1st post go look see look see brows.gif
bought mine during black friday ... it arrived in 5 days ... my pixel in the other hand sweat.gif

54 Pages « < 52 53 54Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0200sec    0.76    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 2nd December 2021 - 08:10 AM