Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> TOP/BEST Air CPU Cooler?

views

plumberly
post May 22 2022, 11:29 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,245 posts

Looking for a second inlet air fan for my build, to add more air going through the case.

Is Nidec Small Typhoon good?

Dont like loud noise from the fan.

Thanks.

plumberly
post May 23 2022, 11:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,245 posts

QUOTE(llk @ May 23 2022, 10:55 AM)
If you want quiet fan, Noctua NF-A12x25 is an ideal option
Thanks.

Quiet and high air flow. Will check the air flow.

Waiting for the acrylic door to arrive, broke the glass door (saw a video where they dropped the tempered glass door from 1, 2, 3 ft, it did not break. Only broke when dropped at 7 ft! Mine broke just an inch from the ground but point of contact was at the corner edge).

Now testing the CPU temp with and without a normal table fan blowing into the case. With so much air blowing in, hardly see any difference in the CPU temp. So question myself what is the point of getting another inlet air fan. But later realised that with the table fan, the CPU fan speed reduced. I was running Cinebench then.

plumberly
post May 23 2022, 11:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,245 posts

QUOTE(llk @ May 23 2022, 11:26 AM)
I still remembered 2 years+ ago i bought the Lian Li O11 Dynamic case, the side tempered glass broken itself at the corner when i lift it, it was a new case. Contacted the distributor and get the replacement with RM80 charged.
I guess breaking the glass door is not rare. My case was delivered in the rain, box was wet, guess I did not thoroughly dry my hands while taking out the case from the wet box. I could have just informed the seller that the door broke on delivery. Ha. But honesty is my policy.

Decided to use acrylic as replacement instead of glass. Do not want a repeat. A new glass door will be about RM100+.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0166sec    0.13    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th June 2022 - 02:33 AM