Author's Note: The original review is found at jwtech, please head to the site to show us your support as well. Click here to view all my product reviews.
Thank you Ugreen for sending over their GaNX 100w CD226 for review.
Specifications & features
• Input: 100-240V～50/60Hz 2.3A Max
• Output USB-C1/C2: 5V/3A 9V/3A 12V/3A 15V/3A 20V/5A 100W Max
• Output USB-C3: 5V/3A 9V/2.5A 12V/1.88A 22.5W Max
• Output USB-A: 4.5V/5A 5V/4.5A 5V/3A 9V/2A 12V/1.5A 22.5W Max
• Total Output Power: 100w
• USB C Port: PD3.0(PD2.0) /QC4+(QC4.0\QC3.0\QC2.0)/PPS /AFC/APPLE 5V2.4A/BC1
• USB A Port: SCP/QC3.0/AFC/FCP/APPLE 5V2.4A/BC1.2
• Input overvoltage protection; output overcurrent/overvoltage/short circuit protection
• GaNX 100w CD226
GaNX 100w CD226
I’m using ATorch UD18 tester & PD 3.0 trigger for the testing.
This GaNX 100w is a small and overkill fast charger which can charge 4 devices at a time.
It can Super Fast Charge 2.0 my Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 5G & Note 20 Ultra 5G.
Get yours here at Lazada or Shopee
This post has been edited by blurjoey: Sep 14 2021, 09:43 PM
Ugreen GaNX 100w CD226, Tiny | Overkill (Review)