Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

WTA: Recommendation of place can rent wedding gown, Renting wedding gown

views

TStsumtsumfever
post Aug 30 2021, 06:49 PM, updated 3y ago

6 posts

Hi all, anyone got any recommendations that where can i look for rent wedding gown for next year wedding. Hopefully by that time situation getting better that can do simple wedding ceremony.

I checked many Facebook page that promo is including pre-Wedding shooting. Which I don't plan to take any pre wedding photo. Just interest to rent the wedding gown only.
KohSin
post Aug 31 2021, 06:02 PM

Enthusiast
721 posts

QUOTE(tsumtsumfever @ Aug 30 2021, 06:49 PM)
Hi all, anyone got any recommendations that where can i look for rent wedding gown for next year wedding. Hopefully by that time situation getting better that can do simple wedding ceremony.

I checked many Facebook page that promo is including pre-Wedding shooting. Which I don't plan to take any pre wedding photo. Just interest to rent the wedding gown only.
Hi,

Congratulations on your wedding. Better you include ur location so we can give you suggestions ya..my husband who is a photographer do have few contact for gown rental some with makeup service…but we are based in klang valley
TStsumtsumfever
post Sep 13 2021, 10:19 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(KohSin @ Aug 31 2021, 06:02 PM)
Hi,

Congratulations on your wedding. Better you include ur location so we can give you suggestions ya..my husband who is a photographer do have few contact for gown rental some with makeup service…but we are based in klang valley
I in Subang, but any place in Klang valley will be welcome
KohSin
post Sep 15 2021, 08:12 AM

Enthusiast
721 posts

QUOTE(tsumtsumfever @ Sep 13 2021, 10:19 AM)
I in Subang, but any place in Klang valley will be welcome
Do you need makeup service and wedding actual day photography service as well?
isaky P
post Oct 16 2021, 12:15 AM

Probation
0 posts

Hi - Would you lie to explore a dress (it can be Kua or wedding dresses) from For Her Wedding Gallery? They do rentals and have quite a nice selection. They are willing for me to transfer to another person and this person can choose what she likes. They are located at Kota Damansara.

I would like to sell my package that is worth MYR 1500 at a very competitive price. Let me know and happy to discuss further... thanks!

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0120sec    0.26    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:40 PM