Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Prince Albert Piercing shop, Which piercing shop offer ya?

views

TSRaysonNg_99 P
post Aug 25 2021, 04:50 PM, updated 3y ago

Probation
7 posts

As per title,Im considering to get one of it possibly between 2.5mm to 3mm like that. But Im unsure about the price, the pain level, healing time and after care procudure and what should aware before and after of piercing.

Any Prince Albert wearer can recommend me the professional piercing shop within the Selangor/KL area? Beyond Selangor/KL area also can one...

Any Prince Albert wearer can share to me about the piercing shop that you have went to, and the price of service and jewellery price that shop have offered? And what is the pain level when the moment of pierced through ( Like the toe accidentaly kicked the corner of table or feet accidentaly step on lego bricks or how leh??) , and how long for the healing time (like 1week? 1month? 3months?) , and the after care procedure (like applying the antiseptic and healing solution daily or rinse with saline solution daily or change the gauze daily?)...

And any thing should be aware and cautious of before the pierce get started and after piercing have done? Like wearing something more loose and the sleeping position should aware of or any thing should be more cautious for?

Thanks for answering my doubt. biggrin.gif
TSRaysonNg_99 P
post Mar 7 2022, 11:32 PM

Probation
7 posts

sad.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0115sec    0.16    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:08 PM