Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

[2021] Apple One Discussion Thread

views

elm0001
post Sep 16 2020, 07:29 PM

I'm Tyrion Lannister's whore
942 posts

what if i’ve already subscribed apple tv and icloud separately? how does it work if i subscribe to this apple one plan? will it affect what i’m having now? or they will just bundle it all up?

i’m a bit confused
elm0001
post Sep 16 2020, 10:08 PM

I'm Tyrion Lannister's whore
942 posts

QUOTE(vez @ Sep 16 2020, 08:00 PM)
as announced it will be 30 days free trial and then you start to pay after 30 days so eventually for any services you subscribe now will discontinue the individual service renewal

I believe any of your current service subscription inside Apple One bundles will stop renewing when you subscribe to Apple One (which gives you free trial 30 days)

I take example for my case currently with Apple Music RM14.90 + iCloud 50GB RM3.90,
my iCloud 50Gb renew on 28th monthly, Apple Music on 2nd monthly, if I subscribe to Apple one (I get free trials of 30days) on 5th of that calendar month, let say 5th Nov, my iCloud wont renew on 28th Nov, my Apple Music wont renew on 2nd Dec.... and my Apple One 30 days free trial ends on 4th Dec will be renew and require to pay

just my two cents only... have to wait when Apple release later biggrin.gif if it does happen something like above, we as users does not lose anything... the 30days free trial will become a period of transition...
thanks! cuz i’ve been trying to find whether if they have addressed this at the FAQ. shall wait for further announcement

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0215sec    0.47    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 04:30 PM