Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Zcity, Another gateway for saving

views

cybpsych
post Dec 8 2022, 03:52 PM

---------------------
All Stars
58,816 posts

November Winner Announcement! [WIN up to RM15 Rewards with Alliance Bank Credit Cards]

Congratulations to all the winners of November WIN up to RM15 Rewards with Alliance Bank Credit Cards campaign!
It's great to see existing users enjoying RM5 off in bill payments, while new users get RM10 OFF in e-Voucher purchase!
Please be informed that the prizes will be credited into the winners' ZCITY accounts within 7 working days after the winner announcement.
Yes we know you wanna get into the winner list desperately, and you should go all out this round as it's the final month of the campaign.
We will see you in the next round of winner list, all the best!

user posted image
Sheng890624
post Yesterday, 12:18 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

Boost pin refresh rclxms.gif
enterthefatdragon
post Yesterday, 12:19 PM

captain cool
1,111 posts

QUOTE(Sheng890624 @ Dec 9 2022, 12:18 PM)
Boost pin refresh  rclxms.gif
bought two rm 100 last few days

now i want tng pin
Sheng890624
post Yesterday, 04:34 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(enterthefatdragon @ Dec 9 2022, 12:19 PM)
bought two rm 100 last few days

now i want tng pin
It might refresh soon...icon is missing
LemonJane
post Yesterday, 05:13 PM

suli0206
820 posts

QUOTE(cybpsych @ Dec 8 2022, 03:52 PM)
November Winner Announcement! [WIN up to RM15 Rewards with Alliance Bank Credit Cards]

Congratulations to all the winners of November WIN up to RM15 Rewards with Alliance Bank Credit Cards campaign!
It's great to see existing users enjoying RM5 off in bill payments, while new users get RM10 OFF in e-Voucher purchase!
Please be informed that the prizes will be credited into the winners' ZCITY accounts within 7 working days after the winner announcement.
Yes we know you wanna get into the winner list desperately, and you should go all out this round as it's the final month of the campaign.
We will see you in the next round of winner list, all the best!

user posted image
Thank you Angel of the good news!
I see my number !

ViewSonic
post Yesterday, 07:54 PM

4 posts

Not sure if have been shared before, just now bought TnG pin from ZCity using Maybank Amex. At the maybank2u payment page, can select Amex as payment method. Something new for me
johnchen
post Yesterday, 08:04 PM

32 posts

QUOTE(ViewSonic @ Dec 9 2022, 07:54 PM)
Not sure if have been shared before, just now bought TnG pin from ZCity using Maybank Amex. At the maybank2u payment page, can select Amex as payment method. Something new for me
Anyhow FPX not taken into account in the accumulation of cashback ya icon_idea.gif
chemistry
post Today, 12:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,910 posts

QUOTE(ViewSonic @ Dec 9 2022, 07:54 PM)
You mean you could key in amex card details at iPay88 page and manage to checkout?
I just went to try it out but website returned an error "amex is not supported".

This post has been edited by chemistry: Today, 01:15 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0128sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 10th December 2022 - 10:05 AM