Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

What will happen if the Gov starts to think that,, unvaccinated = infected?

views

SUSlowya
post Jul 25 2021, 02:04 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(malleus @ Jul 25 2021, 01:39 PM)
it sure isn't Ivermectine  rclxm9.gif

but hey, at least you get to die parasite free  bye.gif
the second yr immune system shut down eg in death, you became host for parasite's food.

It's yr immune system that makes your body not a host, not another drugs after drugs. This is what the bigpharama don't want u to know.
malleus
post Jul 25 2021, 02:08 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,096 posts

QUOTE(lowya @ Jul 25 2021, 02:04 PM)
the second yr immune system shut down eg in death, you became host for parasite's food.

It's yr immune system that makes your body not a host, not another drugs after drugs. This is what the bigpharama don't want u to know.
oh so now you're saying that your ivermectine also won't save you from parasites.

if it don't save you from parasites, and it won't save you from covid19, then what's the purpose again?

ahhh I know, so you can support bigphama who produces ivermectine right? flex.gif
Captain89
post Jul 25 2021, 02:14 PM

Simple person
3,056 posts

QUOTE(malleus @ Jul 25 2021, 02:08 PM)
oh so now you're saying that your ivermectine also won't save you from parasites.

if it don't save you from parasites, and it won't save you from covid19, then what's the purpose again?

ahhh I know, so you can support bigphama who produces ivermectine right?  flex.gif
Ivermectin is a antihelminthic drugs for parasites also can use for inviting replication process of virus. Very effective
guest54321
post Jul 25 2021, 02:15 PM

Getting Started
148 posts

QUOTE(malleus @ Jul 25 2021, 02:02 PM)
I recall a Dilbert comic strip from long ago, where Dogbert was making a complaint about the world being inconsiderate to inconsiderate ppl, and complains why inconsiderate ppl must have the ideology of being considerate being forced upon them.
Go and force that to the hundreds and thousands of Americans and see their resistance. It is scary how some people believe in their ways so much so that they become obsessed with changing others along the way. But they will never succeed as history have shown.
malleus
post Jul 25 2021, 02:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,096 posts

QUOTE(Captain89 @ Jul 25 2021, 02:14 PM)
Ivermectin is a antihelminthic drugs for parasites also can use for inviting replication process of virus. Very effective
but the study showing its effectiveness against covid19 got retracted, due to plagiarism and anomalies in the dataset used in the story wor.. how now ar?

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-report...xclusives/93658
malleus
post Jul 25 2021, 02:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,096 posts

QUOTE(guest54321 @ Jul 25 2021, 02:15 PM)
Go and force that to the hundreds and thousands of Americans and see their resistance. It is scary how some people believe in their ways so much so that they become obsessed with changing others along the way. But they will never succeed as history have shown.
well too bad you don't live in America right? rclxms.gif

actually, can you even get into america now without a vaccine?

This post has been edited by malleus: Jul 25 2021, 02:19 PM
Captain89
post Jul 25 2021, 02:31 PM

Simple person
3,056 posts

QUOTE(malleus @ Jul 25 2021, 02:16 PM)
but the study showing its effectiveness against covid19 got retracted, due to plagiarism and anomalies in the dataset used in the story wor.. how now ar?

https://www.medpagetoday.com/special-report...xclusives/93658
One study against this usage only but the rest of the world agreed to use ivermectin. India used ivermectin to control their 2nd wave the results were positive. Even Malaysia started using this although there are disagreement in the beginning. Conclusion, ivermectin is effective
SUSlowya
post Jul 25 2021, 02:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(malleus @ Jul 25 2021, 01:40 PM)
can you tell the difference?  brows.gif
like I said, there's this very useful thing called a dictionary, that tells you that a vaccine is a substance to simulate the production of anti bodies.

and a drug is something that gives a particular effect when ingested. ie. you don't take panadol for fun, you only take it when you have a headache for example.
pollen, dust can trigger antibody too, and u thought antibody is good for u given any day?

if u enjoy getting triggered, maybe Autoimmunity will visit u one day.

Most prople are allergy to new drugs, "v" is a new drug.
SUSlowya
post Jul 25 2021, 02:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(malleus @ Jul 25 2021, 02:08 PM)

ahhh I know, so you can support bigphama who produces ivermectine right?  flex.gif
u are comparing a 30 year old drug vs few months rush job.

i will take any vaccine too if they can stay on the shelves for 30 years time.

jap me 30 years later. btw they already came up with pill form tablet "v", maybe that be a norm given 30 years later.

(name callers probably now lost of word not sure to use anti-vax ad hominem or not.)

This post has been edited by lowya: Jul 25 2021, 02:40 PM
Captain89
post Jul 25 2021, 02:45 PM

Simple person
3,056 posts

QUOTE(lowya @ Jul 25 2021, 02:04 PM)

Yes 👍 no need for immune system to shut down. Even weakened immune system is enough for opportunistic infection to come. Pneu, tb, herpes
TSproptus
post Jul 25 2021, 02:48 PM

38 posts

Based on this thread alone, i have enough data to draw a conclusion of my own about the state we're currently in, on differing "vaccination" stance.

I'll be closing this topic in awhile to avoid further divide to an already very divided community here.

Personally, I wouldn't wish anybody to get infected and die, jabbed or unjabbed. But everyone is entitled to their own choices, just like voting for election. Also, there's too many information and reading materials out there that it's safe to say the least, that nobody knows better than the other and should not try to force what they "know" onto others, or contribute to the destruction of someone's livelihood just because of differing views.

To those who've taken the jabbed, I respect and applaud you for doing what you think is best to protect yourself, your love ones and those you're frequently hanging out with.

To those who've not taken the jabbed, I respect your informed decision to not go forward with it and chose to follow SOPs and cater to own's strict personal hygiene.

Nonetheless, appreciate the responses and participation from everyone in the forum community. smile.gif
KennyKB
post Jul 25 2021, 03:01 PM

Regular
1,762 posts

QUOTE(proptus @ Jul 25 2021, 02:48 PM)

To those who've not taken the jabbed, I respect your informed decision to not go forward with it and chose to follow SOPs and cater to own's strict personal hygiene.

Informed decision? These are people who have been misinformed by the fake news and anti-vaxx news they get through Whatsapp. There is less vaccine hesistancy among the older generation because they are less exposed to social media.
SUSlowya
post Jul 25 2021, 03:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,821 posts

QUOTE(KennyKB @ Jul 25 2021, 03:01 PM)
Informed decision? These are people who have been misinformed by the fake news and anti-vaxx news they get through Whatsapp. There is less vaccine hesistancy among the older generation because they are less exposed to social media.
ignorance is bliss logic. doh.gif
diffyhelman2
post Jul 25 2021, 03:18 PM

Enthusiast
807 posts

QUOTE(malleus @ Jul 25 2021, 02:18 PM)
well too bad you don't live in America right?  rclxms.gif

actually, can you even get into america now without a vaccine?
There are No vaccinated requirement to go into usa right now. You must show Negative test regardless of vaccination status. My brother is in the US so He has made inquiries on this.

https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/t...-travelers.html

7 Pages « < 5 6 7Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.33    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:24 PM