Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

University Open University Malaysia (OUM) is Silencing Me, Oppression happens in university too!

views

yo_yo
post Jul 18 2021, 05:04 PM

Casual
337 posts

for my friends in oum, they usually contact the head of school directly for any issue, and it seems the HoS is helpful to attend the issue.

have u contacted ur HoS?
yo_yo
post Jul 21 2021, 06:53 AM

Casual
337 posts

QUOTE(Big_Dream @ Jul 21 2021, 03:14 AM)
It's not that I don't want to, but I have no way of contacting the top management. No emails, no phone numbers.
do u then know who is ur HoS? usually at the university's page will have the details of the top management, and then you will have to search the lecturer's details individually on Google.
yo_yo
post Jul 22 2021, 10:13 PM

Casual
337 posts

QUOTE(Big_Dream @ Jul 22 2021, 03:26 AM)
They only display the name on the university's website. I tried searching for his email on google but to no avail (the name of the vice chancellor is YBHG PROF DATO' DR MANSOR FADZIL). Besides, even if I were to be able to contact him, I'm not sure if he'll help me solve the issue. I don't really want to go through all so much trouble like I did previously just to end up being back at square one. That said, if you really have a better idea, I'm willing to listen.
usually such cases have to go to the HoS first, before going to higher ups, because all these higher ups won't know much about ur issue. they will still refer to the HoS. once u know ur HoS name, u can find the email in ur OUM gmail by opening a blank email and type the partial name in the email add. some name should pop up there, and choose the right one. have u tried this?
yo_yo
post Jul 25 2021, 07:33 PM

Casual
337 posts

QUOTE(Big_Dream @ Jul 25 2021, 05:36 AM)
The problem is I don't know who is the HoS...
r u taking this course?

https://www.oum.edu.my/all-programmes/under...y-with-honours/

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0150sec    0.37    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:38 PM