Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Get ready your MySejahtera Digital Cerificates., We can travel and dine-in very soon

views

SUSPsycho_Crusher
post Jul 19 2021, 10:21 AM

7 posts

QUOTE(battosai @ Jul 19 2021, 07:25 AM)
so anounce aready or not?
can remove mask?
Nope and I laugh at TS and people who think being vaccinated will ensure more freedom. LOL.

Other countries, maybe, but not Malaysia. Malaysia government is nearly as bad as any African regime.
doppatroll
post Jul 19 2021, 10:26 AM

Regular
1,123 posts

believe me most resturant and kopitiam dont give a damm about checking the apps also ....janji ada business
drowning
post Jul 19 2021, 11:20 AM

Getting Started
86 posts

Should not open until at least 70% is vaccinated. Priority is to speed up vaccination not open up.
SUSCrimsonKing
post Jul 19 2021, 02:42 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

QUOTE(drowning @ Jul 19 2021, 11:20 AM)
Should not open until at least 70% is vaccinated. Priority is to speed up vaccination not open up.
Just heard that the government is going to announce travel and dine-in SOP for the fully vaccinated after AidilAdha.

TSraynman
post Jul 19 2021, 02:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,153 posts

DPM: Exemptions for full Covid-19 vaccination to be announced after Aidiladha

KUALA LUMPUR, July 19 — The government will announce what exemptions it will give to those fully vaccinated against Covid-19 after the Hari Raya Aidiladha celebrations tomorrow, said Datuk Seri Ismail Sabri Yaakob.

In a press conference this morning, the deputy prime minister said the Special Committee for Ensuring Access to Covid-19 Vaccine Supply (JKJAV) was evaluating what restrictions could be rolled back for this group and will present these to the Cabinet shortly.

“As the prime minister disclosed previously that we will give exemptions to those who have received both doses of their Covid-19 vaccines, a technical committee is now performing a detailed study,” he was quoted as saying by Astro Awani.

The DPM said the study encompassed matters such as who may travel, what levels of travel would be allowed upon full vaccination, and what business sectors would have relaxed restrictions if the workforce were fully vaccinated.

“These matters are being studied and, God willing, we will announce them after Hari Raya (Aidiladha).”

Yesterday, Prime Minister Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin announced that the government has brought forward the target to vaccinate the country’s entire population from December to this October.

He said this would be achieved by increasing the country’s vaccination capacity to around 500,000 a day under the National Covid-19 Immunisation Programme.

Last week, Muhyiddin said the government was proposing to ease preventive restrictions for those in the country who were fully vaccinated against Covid-19, in order to allow more economic sectors to resume operations.

https://www.malaymail.com/news/malaysia/202...idiladh/1990994
waruna
post Jul 19 2021, 03:06 PM

On my way
542 posts

For single/bachelor ok lah..

For married with army of kids, seems like no difference at all..

TSraynman
post Jul 19 2021, 03:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,153 posts

At least Malaysia does not discriminate against what brand of vaccine you are inoculated with. All fully vaccinated people can dine-in.

In Singapore, Pfizer vaxxers can dine-in while Sinovac vaxxers cannot.

user posted image
SUSPsycho_Crusher
post Jul 20 2021, 03:35 PM

7 posts

SG U turn.
Malaysia CONFIRM won't give privileged to fully vaccinated too!
Hahaha.
oM41GoD_
post Jul 20 2021, 03:36 PM

Getting Started
237 posts

QUOTE(Psycho_Crusher @ Jul 20 2021, 03:35 PM)
SG U turn.
Malaysia CONFIRM won't give privileged to fully vaccinated too!
Hahaha.
biggrin.gif
TSraynman
post Jul 20 2021, 03:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,153 posts

QUOTE(Bill888 @ Jul 20 2021, 03:37 PM)
Haha..... Singkiland so scared. Ours >10k steady je.
biggrin.gif

TSraynman
post Jul 21 2021, 11:37 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,153 posts

Still under consideration. smile.gif
SUSPsycho_Crusher
post Jul 22 2021, 03:42 PM

7 posts

QUOTE(raynman @ Jul 17 2021, 09:02 AM)
Leeway for those fully-vaccinated to be announced soon

PUTRAJAYA: The relaxation of restrictions for those who have been fully vaccinated will be announced soon, says Health Minister Datuk Seri Dr Adham Baba(pic).

He said the ministry had presented some of the proposed “freedoms” to be enjoyed by those who had been given two doses of the vaccine during a National Recovery Plan (NRP) meeting chaired by the Prime Minister.

“An announcement on this will be made soon,” he said at a joint virtual press conference with National Covid-19 Immunisation Programme coordinating minister Khairy Jamaluddin yesterday.

On Thursday, the Prime Minister said the government was looking into relaxing restrictions for those fully vaccinated, including allowing them to travel or dine-in at restaurants.

Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin said he had asked for the relaxation to be considered as part of the NRP as the country gradually adjusted towards returning to normal life.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2021...-announced-soon
user posted image
SUSPsycho_Crusher
post Jul 22 2021, 03:44 PM

7 posts

user posted image
TSraynman
post Jul 24 2021, 09:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,153 posts

PUTRAJAYA: Sports and social activities will be among the privileges that the government will give to those who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19, says Tan Sri Muhyiddin Yassin.

The Prime Minister said these relaxations of Covid-19 curbs will give the Malaysian public some “breathing space” after being in lockdown for a while.

“The government is now assessing what flexibilities or privileges that we can give to those who have completed their vaccination doses.

“Within the next few days, I will announce this as a total package of dine-in, sports and social activities that will be allowed for those who are fully vaccinated.

“I hope these (relaxations) can give the people a bit of room or breathing space to live a slightly better life,” said Muhyiddin to reporters at a special media interview on Saturday (July 24).

The Prime Minister said the government acknowledged that staying cooped up at home due to the pandemic restrictions has taken its toll on people’s mental health.

He added that fully vaccinated travellers arriving in Malaysia might not need to quarantine at hotels or centres.

“We are mulling some options for travellers or Malaysians returning from abroad. They can undergo quarantine at home instead of at a hotel or a centre. This will save costs.

“They may be given a wrist tracker and will have to take a swab test before exiting quarantine,” said Muhyiddin.

Another flexibility being considered for the fully vaccinated, he said, was to allow interstate travel for long-distance couples.

"These are all still being finalised,” said Muhyiddin.

https://www.thestar.com.my/news/nation/2021...cinated-says-pm

Coming very soon! smile.gif
pgsiemkia
post Jul 24 2021, 09:07 PM

Casual
395 posts

QUOTE(raynman @ Jul 17 2021, 09:21 AM)
Have you received your COVID-19 vaccination digital certificate already or not? unsure.gif
The one in the profile of your MySejahtera? Yup. Hope they allow travel to other states.

TSraynman
post Jul 24 2021, 09:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,153 posts

QUOTE(pgsiemkia @ Jul 24 2021, 09:07 PM)
The one in the profile of your MySejahtera? Yup. Hope they allow travel to other states.
No worries, PM will announce the fully-vaccinated package, which includes interstate travel, in a few days time.

Redshelf411
post Jul 25 2021, 12:28 AM

Enthusiast
800 posts

I haven't been vaccinated but the restaurant I dined at the other day allowed me to dine in lol.. I don't think they care...as long as got money they'll be happy to serve you.

This post has been edited by Redshelf411: Jul 25 2021, 12:29 AM
Amuro_Ray
post Jul 25 2021, 12:46 AM

Getting Started
55 posts

I regretted put my wife as dependant.

Her cert only shows in my mysejah so mean she can't travel alone?
Also her cert got bugs, when scanned return invalid meanwhile mine is working fine.

To the 70m software company, tis can be solve by simple SQL query of joining the two different tables ya.

This post has been edited by Amuro_Ray: Jul 25 2021, 12:48 AM
GuyM
post Jul 25 2021, 01:03 AM

Regular
1,767 posts

They'll fcuk it up for the 5 time as expected from this incompetence breed
and85rew
post Jul 25 2021, 01:14 AM

Red Devil
865 posts

useless PN
no update