Which slides should I buy ?, Long term use

TSSotsotzaii
post Jul 12 2021, 08:14 PM, updated 3y ago

2,216 posts

Hello, looking for slides for long-term usage, meaning won't be or won't want to get a new one in years to come, hopefully it'll last that long. Wearing for everyday normal / casual use. Currently have my eyes on Adidas Adilette Comforter Slides / Adidas Originals Slides, saw some really good reviews especially for the Comfort Slides, anyone can have ur input on these 2 ? Or even recommend some slides.
Jason
post Jul 13 2021, 06:43 PM

5,846 posts

Relatively speaking, those slides won't last as long as a cork Birkenstock. I think Birkenstock have some slides as well but won't look as cool.
TSSotsotzaii
post Jul 13 2021, 07:06 PM

2,216 posts

QUOTE(Jason @ Jul 13 2021, 06:43 PM)
Relatively speaking, those slides won't last as long as a cork Birkenstock. I think Birkenstock have some slides as well but won't look as cool.
Birkenstock gizeh costs about 350+ though, those EVAs ones is half the price, but not sure if its worth getting them.
Jason
post Jul 13 2021, 07:35 PM

5,846 posts

QUOTE(Sotsotzaii @ Jul 13 2021, 07:06 PM)
Birkenstock gizeh costs about 350+ though, those EVAs ones is half the price, but not sure if its worth getting them.
I've got a non-cork EVA sandal from Birks. Comfortable, and quite long lasting so far relative to other sports brands slides I had.
TSSotsotzaii
post Jul 13 2021, 08:01 PM

2,216 posts

QUOTE(Jason @ Jul 13 2021, 07:35 PM)
I've got a non-cork EVA sandal from Birks. Comfortable, and quite long lasting so far relative to other sports brands slides I had.
I was doing my own research on Birkenstock Arizona, as that seems to be one of the most popular sandal and when mentioned birkenstock, that is wat people think of. Since u owned a pair of birks, if u dont mind can answer some questions i have ?

The hefty price isn't my main concern, though it's expensive, but my main requirement that im looking for is comfort and durability, comfort being well it must be comfortable, as i heard the arizona cork one it takes time to break in, but once it does, it's the most comfortable pair, isit true ? As for durability, those reviews i've looked at, says that once u buy a pair of birks, it might even lasts a lifetime, or at least many years to come.

Can share some of ur feedback and thoughts bro ? tongue.gif
Dusple P
post Sep 3 2021, 01:58 AM

I personally own a pair of birks eva arizona, black colour cause i dun want my shoe to have some weird colour that looks super super stands out lol

The weight is, like you might expected, super light but doesnt mean it isnt durable. It is "quite" flexible la, not as flexible as those sportshoes like sketchers etc.

One thing i like about this shoe is that it feels really really light, and its like, uh, resistant to dirt since it is mainly plastic. If you feel dirty want to wash you just put it under running water and then maybe if you want to you also can brush and then just leave it to dry. Very nice for those people who are lazy to wash their shoes

0.0166sec    0.47    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:12 AM