Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Stress free for stray cat, Need advise please (Pet Help)

views

TSshiori_26
post Jun 26 2021, 10:59 PM, updated 3 months ago

1 posts

Hi, I have quite a few of stray cats staying outside my house. However nowadays, one of the stray cat came in my house and wouldn't want to get out from my house. Every single time, we need to "kick" him out of my house instead because he always pee and poop inside my house. We are quite headache about this cat as lately he would "meowing" loudly at our main door day and night which we afraid it could bother our neighbor as well.

I need an advise on how to calm this cat down and what can I do for him for not getting stress of staying outside of our house instead? cry.gif
Davan
post Jul 14 2021, 11:55 AM

42 posts

Most probably the cat feel insecure outside, got dogs around too
Syuz
post Aug 22 2021, 12:14 PM

8 posts

Gotta ignore it unless you're ready to adopt the cat. Don't let the cat come in anymore. I have a cat that would climb onto the roof and meows to be let in. We would open the balcony door for the cat. Now the cat does it every single day without fail.
Balanced
post Sep 15 2021, 02:36 AM

Casual
310 posts

QUOTE(shiori_26 @ Jun 26 2021, 10:59 PM)
Hi, I have quite a few of stray cats staying outside my house. However nowadays, one of the stray cat came in my house and wouldn't want to get out from my house. Every single time, we need to "kick" him out of my house instead because he always pee and poop inside my house. We are quite headache about this cat as lately he would "meowing" loudly at our main door day and night which we afraid it could bother our neighbor as well.

I need an advise on how to calm this cat down and what can I do for him for not getting stress of staying outside of our house instead?  cry.gif
Hi, did u manage to solve your problem? My friend had the same problem now haha.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0154sec    0.63    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 25th September 2021 - 02:50 PM