Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Dermatologist Recommenations for Hair Loss?, Around Subang/Cheras/PJ/KL?

views

giftfre
post Dec 22 2023, 03:17 PM

Casual
416 posts

QUOTE(Shakalaka14 @ Mar 19 2023, 12:23 PM)
Hi, im also facing hair thining especially at crown area. It all started when I started to apply garnier hair dye to cover up my white hair. On my 2nd attempt to apply hair dye I noticed hair thinning at crown area. So I decided to try out all this oil on in the internet. Consistent using rosemary oil but could not see any changes.

Came across this topic on lowyat forum. Decided to visit Dr.ranjit itself. My first appointment was with a lady doctor, she did look into my hair and showed up in TV. She said hair follicles are there but the hair is thinning, she prescribed pyrida (night), biotin (morning), hair spray and shampoo.

Im on my 1.5 months, will be having appointment with Dr.ranjit himself soon. In this 1.5 months, I have noticed a lot of hair fall while combing my hair and it kinda scares me. As the lady doctor told me that on 2nd months i could see a lot of baby hairs will grow out. Hopefully to have good news on my 2nd appointment with Dr.ranjit.

Since i started taking the medication, i have not applied or taken anything else for my hair problems.

Question to people who have visited Dr.ranjit before, when did u see the progress? on which months? anyone stopped taking medication and still can maintain the hair ?
May i know your medicine prescription from Dr Ranjit?
giftfre
post Dec 22 2023, 03:19 PM

Casual
416 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

May i know any side effect on you after you had taking finasteride 1mg for awhile now?

tonYe
post Dec 26 2023, 12:35 AM

Game Designer
1,455 posts

QUOTE(giftfre @ Dec 22 2023, 03:19 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

May i know any side effect on you after you had taking finasteride 1mg for awhile now?
None for me, thankfully
giftfre
post Dec 26 2023, 07:42 AM

Casual
416 posts

QUOTE(tonYe @ Dec 26 2023, 12:35 AM)
None for me, thankfully
I had found that there are many brand of the product. Can you share your fina packaging?
tonYe
post Dec 26 2023, 09:22 AM

Game Designer
1,455 posts

QUOTE(giftfre @ Dec 26 2023, 07:42 AM)
I had found that there are many brand of the product. Can you share your fina packaging?
I dont stick with any particular brand. I just use what's available and seems legit enough on Shopee or Lazada when I need to restock.

6 Pages « < 4 5 6Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0123sec    0.55    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:09 PM