Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> PTPTN Loan Exemption/Waiver Discussion Thread v1, Work hard to First Class, Zero Debt!

views

TSiSean
post Apr 3 2022, 04:18 PM

iz old liao.
4,155 posts

===========================================
Those who are M40/B40 category, but misclassified as T20.
Please contact LiveChat / Call PTPTN Department. Provide the necessary documents and reapply again.

user posted image

user posted image

Please Fill in Carefully if your Parents Are RETIRED, THEY HAVE NO INCOME. THEY DON'T HAVE SALARY.
Else you need call PTPTN Office fix for you liao sweat.gif
user posted image
EuniceL
post Apr 14 2022, 07:37 PM

15 posts

Hi, wondering if anyone is facing the same situation as me.

I submitted application to PTPTN for 1st class honour repayment exemption since end of Dec’21 but didn’t receive any reply in terms of email from PTPTN until now.

I called the careline several times to check with the officer on my application status and got to know my application was still processing (not due to insufficient documents or other reasons).

Guess now I can only wait? Planning to settle full amount before 30/4 to get the discount if I couldn’t get the waiver lol.
TSiSean
post Apr 15 2022, 08:00 AM

iz old liao.
4,155 posts

QUOTE(EuniceL @ Apr 14 2022, 07:37 PM)

I submitted application to PTPTN for 1st class honour repayment exemption since end of Dec’21 but didn’t receive any reply in terms of email from PTPTN until now.

I called the careline several times to check with the officer on my application status and got to know my application was still processing (not due to insufficient documents or other reasons).

Guess now I can only wait? Planning to settle full amount before 30/4 to get the discount if I couldn’t get the waiver lol.
Ahhh you do know, you need to daily login and check : https://www.ptptn.gov.my/kelaspertamaonline/

PTPTN will not email you, and you need to approach Live Chat to check your status if you malas go to the portal and check.

I guess is the influx of graduates from 2019-2021 backlog, that causing the crawl.

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by iSean: Apr 15 2022, 08:02 AM
Orience97
post Apr 18 2022, 09:26 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(EuniceL @ Apr 14 2022, 07:37 PM)

I also summitted my application since Dec 29 but didnt receiver any reply from PTPTN . Been contacting them once a week since 3 weeks ago, but all they said its still under process. doh.gif
lucifer93
post Apr 23 2022, 12:43 AM

Getting Started
123 posts

I have a question regarding the discount payment. Sorry because this might be of topic from this thread.
Do i need to pay the full amount and the discount amount will bank in back to me?
OR
Do I pay the discounted amount ?

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0223sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 21st May 2022 - 11:17 PM