All Stars
30,329 posts

use vpn watch the stream also lag doh.gif
XeactorZ
post Jun 24 2021, 11:17 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Jun 24 2021, 11:14 PM)
Very fail event, buffering like hell!

Watch here where much better - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h82ErsXJldg
this one is faster, they should learn Apple or Google host in Youtube as well doh.gif

XeactorZ
post Jun 24 2021, 11:23 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Jun 24 2021, 11:18 PM)
Thanks biggrin.gif
Another one, watch on their Twitter tongue.gif

XeactorZ
post Jun 24 2021, 11:53 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Jun 24 2021, 11:49 PM)
End so short!

So beside the leak, the new added are

- Widget can expand to full screen.
- Introducing Microsoft Teams ? lol
- Android apps in Windows - I like this.
- New Microsoft Store Look - promoting of Disney+ Haha!
- Xbox Pass - can Microsoft still be trust, or same like previous scrap later.

They not talk about it is free upgrade, I think it is not as Microsoft ask you go buy Windows 11 ready PC. I think it won't be free upgrade in this case.
Compare to Apple and Google, their presentation like shit laugh.gif
Microsoft Teams like copying Apple, can facetime everywhere
As for xbox pass, if only if available in Malaysia, I am tired on getting a PS5 sweat.gif

And yes, is free upgrade to all Windows 10 user, there no deadline to upgrade (according to Windows Central) >> https://www.windowscentral.com/windows-11

Microsoft says there's no time limit on this, meaning you won't have to upgrade to Windows 11 right away if you don't want to.

Guess will on hold at least 1 or 2 months then only upgrade laugh.gif

XeactorZ
post Jun 25 2021, 12:15 AM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Jun 24 2021, 11:57 PM)
Good to know it is free.

The presentation preparation - big fail, buffering so bad at beginning! my goodness!
The presentation leader - I think he not sleeping well, he can talk and stuck from time to time. This is pre-record, why not record it again!

Very boring presentation in overall.

The best presentation still always Apple. Always well prepared and great preparation nor-matter is live or pre-record.

Microsoft Teams is long there, it was replacement of Skype after Microsoft acquired Skype. The performance was crap if compare with Zoom and my company only authorize to use Microsoft Teams.
That why a lot people complain their video stream buffering in Twitter laugh.gif
In short, whole presentation is boring puke.gif
And yes, Teams software performance like crap, that why I prefer to use the website to access it, unless wanna share screen then force to use Teams software doh.gif
XeactorZ
post Jun 25 2021, 04:02 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Jun 25 2021, 12:33 AM)
Yalo and totally agreed Microsoft Teams is crap and keep changing the interface design without informed and you cannot change back to previous design.

Microsoft really make TPM 2.0 is minimum requirement! My PC only show support after I enable fTPM at Bios!!!
Off course if current hack still working and that hack only work from installing from ISO image with one file from Windows 10 ISO to prevent check of TPM.
PC Health Check for Windows 11 requirement - https://mspoweruser.com/microsoft-windows-p...k-windows-11-2/

user posted image

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/win...ows_app_omc_win

user posted image

Check your PC Windows Security is another option to know TPM 2.0 is support or not.

user posted image
CPU too old not support TPM laugh.gif
As I cannot find TPM in bios sad.gif

This post has been edited by XeactorZ: Jun 25 2021, 04:02 PM
XeactorZ
post Jun 25 2021, 05:13 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Jun 25 2021, 04:11 PM)
Very sorry to hear about that, in that case the only way was install using hack method or change PC.

https://winaero.com/how-to-install-windows-...ithout-tpm-2-0/
Hahah is okay bro, have to accept the fact
I guess my laptop have TPM, just no idea where it is
As for desktop don't think support TPM as is 4th gen intel CPU laugh.gif

And Windows 11 haven't release yet, still have some time to figure it out where the TPM in bios bruce.gif
XeactorZ
post Jun 25 2021, 06:46 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(chocobo7779 @ Jun 25 2021, 05:41 PM)
I really doubt Microsoft will force TPM 2.0 due to an overwhelming majority of machines do not support TPM 2.0, or even TPM in general, which creates problems as Windows 10 will not be supported in about 4 years, and rendering potentially millions of well performing machines into ewaste because of some arbitrary limitation isn't going to be very well received in the community.  You can still run Windows 10 on decade old hardware and it will run just fine sweat.gif

There's still plenty of machines (and some of them are about 10 years old) that are still very performant (see Sandy Bridge CPUs), and I don't see why those machines can't run Windows 11 icon_idea.gif

Forcing TPM 2.0 (or TPM in general) as an artificial limitation is going to severely limit adoption amongst home or even business machines due to low implementation of proper TPM, and Microsoft isn't going to like this as their new OS will end up having very slow adoption, like Vista icon_idea.gif

I'm pretty sure Microsoft will drop the requirement sooner or later, or at the very least make TPM or Secure Boot as an optional, but recommended requirement icon_idea.gif

The forced Secure Boot requirement is not going to be well received for those who dual boots Linux and Windows sweat.gif

On another note however, it would be just a matter of time people started making tools that removes this requirement by patching the ISO, but I think this is not something people want to do (myself included) icon_idea.gif
On top andrew already posted it how to do so laugh.gif

QUOTE(chocobo7779 @ Jun 25 2021, 05:48 PM)
It might be interesting to see Microsoft may drop this requirement sooner or later (or at the very least become an optional requirement), because a low adoption of Windows 11 is going to be bad for the company itself, and the enterprise market is not going to like those requirements either icon_idea.gif
Ya true, if they are not going to do, I foresee this windows 11 will be failure like vista and 8 whistling.gif
As a lot people say, every 2 windows OS sure got popular and not popular one icon_idea.gif
XP (popular) > vista (not popular) > 7 (popular) > 8 (not popular) > 10 (popular) > 11 (??)
XeactorZ
post Jun 25 2021, 07:01 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(chocobo7779 @ Jun 25 2021, 06:51 PM)
Come to think of it, if Microsoft actually enforced such requirements, it will lead to low adoption of the OS, and it will be just a matter of time where the tech press will start writing articles claiming Windows 11 has slow adoption rates over Windows 10 or something similar, painting Microsoft in a bad light laugh.gif

The OS hasn't been completed and there might be more changes within the system in the coming months, so there might be a possibility that Microsoft may drop this requirement icon_idea.gif
Hahaha true also

Btw from The Verge link said that Intel 8th gen and AMD Ryzen 2nd gen onwards only supported
Can foresee a low adoption rate compare to Windows 10

As I expect a lot of people although their CPU support TPM, but no idea how to enable it in BIOS laugh.gif

This post has been edited by XeactorZ: Jun 25 2021, 07:03 PM
XeactorZ
post Jun 26 2021, 07:00 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Jun 26 2021, 09:24 AM)
Haha! Current way Microsoft implementing TPM 2.0 requirement is useless, if Microsoft ready want to make this TPM 2.0 is a must, they need to do detection after installation as well.
True, that why I saw a lot people complain on Twitter, million of PC not able to upgrade to Windows 11 due to CPU didn't meet the requirement as no TPM support
Imagine those cooperate company, I believe lot of company still running Intel 7th gen and older CPU on their computer
Then ask them buy new one? cool2.gif
Just hope they can drop the TPM, if not I believe the adoption rate is much lower compare to Windows 10
With this move just like forcing everyone to buy new computer laugh.gif

QUOTE(life5tyle @ Jun 26 2021, 05:57 PM)
From what I know, in order to upgrade from Windows 10 to Windows 11, you require to have Microsoft Account as it will retrieve product key from your Microsoft Account to verify whether it is genuine key.

More hardware support will be added into TPM 2.0 to make it support more motherboard by time it is officially release. Current TPM 2.0 is only with limited motherboard database. I install the development version without any problem on my old laptop too even thought TPM 2.0 show fail.
This move is very stupid
Especially not everyone in the family own personal computer sweat.gif
Yet, on workplace, let's say this staff resign, then what happen to that computer, sign out then consider no license? flex.gif
XeactorZ
post Jun 29 2021, 11:06 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Jun 29 2021, 07:58 AM)
First Windows 11 build from Insider Preview Dev Channel.

user posted image
running dual boot?
XeactorZ
post Jun 30 2021, 01:25 AM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Jun 30 2021, 12:25 AM)
No, I just direct upgrade from Windows 10 by joining the insider preview dev channel. Haha
Wow so brave brows.gif
As definitely got lot of bug, better don't use it as your daily driver laugh.gif
XeactorZ
post Jul 17 2021, 09:12 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Jul 17 2021, 08:59 PM)
Yup, Microsoft won't push out Windows 11 beta if your PC not meet the requirement even you join the Dev channel.
That why need to download Windows 10 and 11 ISO and replace the files whistling.gif
XeactorZ
post Aug 28 2021, 03:17 AM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

Soon able to install on windows 11 using ISO on any incompaible CPU listed by Microsoft whistling.gif
Off course Microsoft warn you don't do so laugh.gif

https://www.theverge.com/22644194/microsoft...cessors-changes
XeactorZ
post Aug 29 2021, 04:07 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(yongtjunkit @ Aug 29 2021, 11:04 AM)
Hmm, but "maybe" no security and driver updates?  confused.gif bangwall.gif

https://www.theverge.com/2021/8/28/22646035...pdate-guarantee
Seems yes, might need to manually update yourself laugh.gif
XeactorZ
post Aug 29 2021, 10:28 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(yongtjunkit @ Aug 29 2021, 07:55 PM)
Sounds like it’s going to be a pain to install monthly patches, considering there’s few update that is usually installed every month 😅
Yes, as every month got the cumulative from Microsoft bangwall.gif

QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Aug 29 2021, 09:55 PM)
If this really happen, then the only legit way was download from Microsoft Catalog which is very manual to keep track.
Like this need to keep track every cumulative update laugh.gif
XeactorZ
post Aug 30 2021, 12:59 AM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Aug 29 2021, 11:47 PM)
Haha ya a bit troublesome and probably later Microsoft change statement again, it keep changing for the moment though. laugh.gif
Not a bit, is super troublesome laugh.gif
Cumulative sometimes might get more than 1 in a month, impossible for the user keep go Microsoft catalog look for it
Who knows maybe later Microsoft U turn again, once on Windows 11 will auto download windows update whistling.gif

But then still going to rock with Windows 10 at the moment as still got 4 years of support until I get new desktop icon_idea.gif
XeactorZ
post Aug 30 2021, 04:21 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Aug 30 2021, 08:24 AM)
I believe Microsoft will U turn later, without providing Windows Update is a bit too much.

If really the case, I will check once per month only. I am for sure want my older laptop in Windows 11. Not going back to Windows 10 anymore. tongue.gif
Who knows, let wait and see Microsoft will U turn or not
Btw why you wanna stick with Windows 11 on your laptop?
As I noticed direct storage and auto hdr also coming to Windows 10 hmm.gif
XeactorZ
post Aug 30 2021, 05:32 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Aug 30 2021, 05:18 PM)
I love Windows 11, it is my main OS for my both computer. I not going back to Windows 10 anymore. Haha!

I don't care that Auto HDR, it mostly suck! I turn off for games that Auto HDR.
Direct Storage I had a feeling maybe only work for Games Pass from Microsoft, I think it won't work for Steam games and 90% my games from Steam. So no bother. Haha!

Ya possible Microsoft U turn again.
No idea my monitor not support HDR whistling.gif
As for direct storage, I though is up to games developer wheher want to support it? And yes most of my games also from Steam / Epic Game
Still no idea about direct storage, will wait and see cool2.gif
XeactorZ
post Aug 30 2021, 08:22 PM

♥ PandaDog ♥
All Stars
30,329 posts

QUOTE(Andrewtst @ Aug 30 2021, 06:20 PM)
Ya direct storage need to wait and see. I hope it support all not only Microsoft Game Pass.

HDR should not apply at SDR, it never look good. It never good  for movies and now also not for games. It need to proper remastered to HDR to make it nice.
Guess upcoming Halo Infinite will support direct storage when the game launch as it also selling in Xbox Series
As for HDR, at the moment is not good for gaming biggrin.gif

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0483sec    0.93    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 9th August 2022 - 12:14 PM