Fertility centre for HSG test, Area kajang

TSNasrul29
post Jun 16 2021, 09:45 PM, updated 3y ago

Hi everyone,

We are trying to conceive for 1 and a half year and every 3 months or so we went for appointment at gomen hospital kajang.

And we just finished 4th or 5th (i cant quite remember) appointment.. so far we have done few scans and semen analysis and next one the doc asked us to do HSG test at any private hospital because they don't have the facility (they should have told this sooner so we can just opt for putrajaya hosp because my wife's friend said he did everything there)

So, anyone can recommend any hosp/fertility centre that is good and not too costly (with referral letter) around kajang selangor?

This post has been edited by Nasrul29: Jun 16 2021, 09:49 PM
kswong90
post Jul 13 2021, 05:02 PM

QUOTE(Nasrul29 @ Jun 16 2021, 09:45 PM)
Hi everyone,

We are trying to conceive for 1 and a half year and every 3 months or so we went for appointment at gomen hospital kajang.

And we just finished 4th or 5th (i cant quite remember) appointment.. so far we have done few scans and semen analysis and next one the doc asked us to do HSG test at any private hospital because they don't have the facility (they should have told this sooner so we can just opt for putrajaya hosp because my wife's friend said he did everything there)

So, anyone can recommend any hosp/fertility centre that is good and not too costly (with referral letter) around kajang selangor?
Hi Nasrul29, could you guide me on how get the appointment at gomen hospital? I'm trying to find info but found not much. Found the LPPKN, but their phone is not being answered at all. What about Putrajaya hospital? Better to get checked there?
ginos83
post Jun 29 2022, 12:08 PM

33 posts

QUOTE(kswong90 @ Jul 13 2021, 05:02 PM)
Hi Nasrul29, could you guide me on how get the appointment at gomen hospital? I'm trying to find info but found not much. Found the LPPKN, but their phone is not being answered at all. What about Putrajaya hospital? Better to get checked there?
You will need to visit the gomen clinic, get consultation and refferal letter before you can go to the gomen hospita.

0.0115sec    0.44    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:01 PM