Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Vax for Pregnant Ladies

views

DrK_239 P
post Sep 6 2021, 05:45 PM

Probation
3 posts

QUOTE(powerlinkers @ Jun 15 2021, 01:36 PM)
your argument is totally illogical to any doctors.

Pfizer 1st generation COVID19 vaccine is considered safe in pregnant ladies.

Neonate ,infant and children age 0-4 years old have risk to develop severe COVID19, you are risking their life due to misinformation.

COVID19 outbreak in Malaysia is sporadic.

It is wiser to get vaccinated sooner than later.
Women who are pregnant or intending to become pregnant should consider the vaccine’s advantages and risks with their healthcare provider. Vaccination decisions may be made based on the risk of contracting COVID-19 infection (e.g., frontliners) as well as the risk of developing severe illness (e.g., high risk with co-morbidities).

More info can be found at healtiyer.com
powerlinkers
post Sep 6 2021, 08:03 PM

On my way
652 posts

QUOTE(DrK_239 @ Sep 6 2021, 05:45 PM)
Women who are pregnant or intending to become pregnant should consider the vaccine’s advantages and risks with their healthcare provider. Vaccination decisions may be made based on the risk of contracting COVID-19 infection (e.g., frontliners) as well as the risk of developing severe illness (e.g., high risk with co-morbidities).
More info can be found at healtiyer.com
MOH has released COVID19 pregnancy vaccination guidelines.

Please refer to that.

https://www.vaksincovid.gov.my/upload/media...ion_2_-_MOH.pdf

This post has been edited by powerlinkers: Sep 6 2021, 08:04 PM
jetman85
post Sep 6 2021, 08:17 PM

10 posts

most gov clinic pregnant ladies already vaccinated.
too many mother/ babies had died due to covid. cannot take the risk.

risk of getting severe covid in pregnant ladies is very high and fatal.

if u work in hospital care/ clinic then u know.

u think all the doctors and scientist in the world conspire against humanity meh?

risk death getting covid in community 200-300 death per day
risk of death from vaccination ?0-1 per million

think about it
tak kena batang hidung memang la sembang teori konspirasi sedap. wait till u kena category 4-5 covid see how
u think ur wife stay at home safe then u go out buy groceries kuman covid stick to your cloth then u bring home
najib1312 P
post Oct 21 2021, 09:47 PM

Probation
7 posts

Hi,

My wife got to know she's pregnant AFTER she took her 1st Jab of Sinovac vaccine few months ago. At that point of time, the govt was only recommending Pfizer for pregnant ladies since there's not much data regarding Sinovac.

After much deliberation, she went ahead and took her 2nd jab as well.

Now the govt has announced booster shots but not from Sinovac. How safe is this for pregnant ladies?

Until today everytime she goes for maternal check ups the doctors or nurses will definitely ask "Why u took SINOVaC??" After we told them the situation, they'll reply like "SINOVAC pn Boleh la kot, so far xde kes baby affected sbb vaccine ni"......

Lego Warfare
post Oct 21 2021, 10:14 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,302 posts

QUOTE(najib1312 @ Oct 21 2021, 09:47 PM)
Hi,

My wife got to know she's pregnant AFTER she took her 1st Jab of Sinovac vaccine few months ago. At that point of time, the govt was only recommending Pfizer for pregnant ladies since there's not much data regarding Sinovac.

Now the govt has announced booster shots but not from Sinovac. How safe is this for pregnant ladies?

Until today everytime she goes for maternal check ups the doctors or nurses will definitely ask "Why u took SINOVaC??" After we told them the situation, they'll reply like "SINOVAC pn Boleh la kot, so far xde kes baby affected sbb vaccine ni"......
Sinovac is probably the safest covid vaccine around since it uses the conventional method compared to Pfizer, Astrazeneca, etc.
I wouldn't worry about it, and anyway some Gynaes are saying it is okay to take the shots if you are more than 2-3 months away from delivery period.
Btw, my wife have a few friends who took shots during pregnancy as well, no issues so far.

oM41GoD_
post Oct 21 2021, 10:34 PM

Getting Started
237 posts

QUOTE(najib1312 @ Oct 21 2021, 09:47 PM)
Hi,

Actually many pregnant ladies took Sinovac.
Especially in klang valley.

The doctors and nurses not up-to-date.

ukauka2020
post Oct 21 2021, 11:35 PM

Casual
316 posts

ei. if so sked about this. dont get pregnant in the first place la.
SUSxander83
post Oct 22 2021, 01:45 AM

Blast off like a rocket
6,427 posts

QUOTE(ukauka2020 @ Oct 21 2021, 11:35 PM)
ei. if so sked about this. dont get pregnant in the first place la.
Nothing do with pregnancy but more on vaccine choices in the 1st place doh.gif

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0119sec    0.37    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:15 AM