Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

testosterone-lowering drugs, Or medroxyprogesterone acetate

views

SUSjh.c
post Jun 14 2021, 10:48 PM, updated 3y ago

Casual
443 posts

If i was hypothetically drugged or poisoned to lower testosterone or induce similar effects of psychosis such as cognitive decline, or dopamine inhibiting substances such as ssri, is there an antidote to reverse the effects quickly?

In the case of being secretly fed MPA consistently over long period of time, we know the effects of each dose last 2-6months, what will happen if I had been fed similar kind of substance over long period of time (more than 20 days), what will happen to me? Is there anything that counters the effect of mpa

This post has been edited by jh.c: Jun 21 2021, 01:22 AM
juvaan
post Jun 15 2021, 06:29 PM

Getting Started
276 posts

TS you need professional help.

Go see a psychologist/psychiatrist. they will know how to help you
axtray
post Jun 19 2021, 05:40 PM

Enthusiast
707 posts

Youre a guy? Go do blood test and consult an endocrinologist.

If the test level is just at the low baseline, it can "likely" recover with good diet and lifestyle. But if it totally crashed, medical/drug intervention may be required. Case in point do the blood test and seek advice from medical professional.

This post has been edited by axtray: Jun 19 2021, 05:41 PM
SUSjh.c
post Jun 21 2021, 01:33 AM

Casual
443 posts

QUOTE(axtray @ Jun 19 2021, 05:40 PM)
Youre a guy? Go do blood test and consult an endocrinologist.

If the test level is just at the low baseline, it can "likely" recover with good diet and lifestyle. But if it totally crashed, medical/drug intervention may be required. Case in point do the blood test and seek advice from medical professional.
I may have been drugged by some maniacs to lower my testosterone, or cause the similar symptoms that one with low T would experience. I have all the symptoms. Bloating, weight gain, lethargic, insomnia anhedonia...

Are you aware of any substance that might cause it?

I have reasons to believe it's artificially induced through chemicals and it was done over a long period of time where my source of water and food were controlled

This post has been edited by jh.c: Jun 21 2021, 08:45 PM
TomYummy
post Jun 21 2021, 01:47 AM

Getting Started
154 posts

Possible. High E2 has similar symptoms, and too low isn't good either. There are substances to throw off hormonal balance. PM me.
SUSjh.c
post Jun 21 2021, 02:05 AM

Casual
443 posts

QUOTE(TomYummy @ Jun 21 2021, 01:47 AM)
Possible. High E2 has similar symptoms, and too low isn't good either. There are substances to throw off hormonal balance. PM me.
What are the substance and how are they administered?

most importantly how evidence can be documented and how long is the jail sentence for such astrocity

This post has been edited by jh.c: Jun 21 2021, 02:06 AM
SUSMPKL
post Dec 29 2021, 10:30 PM

6 posts

Eat more tomato and beef. That's help a lot of testerone.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0118sec    0.41    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:40 PM