Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

MISSING IN THE WOODS : Strange and weird things

views

Acher13
post Jun 14 2021, 07:43 PM

Getting Started
179 posts

who remember that reddit creepy story few years back..

something something they come marehsia whole family,
this guy din't follow his family masuk hutan enjoy activity,
family come back from hutan all behave differently,
they straight go back their home country next day,
feels like living with different family,
call some uztaz or priest (I forgot which one) and was told to put holy item,
family react to such item then, OP tell the ustaz/priest he scared
OP stop posting about it after..

apa cerita again?

This post has been edited by Acher13: Jun 14 2021, 07:44 PM
coldbasecamp
post Jun 14 2021, 07:45 PM

Getting Started
235 posts

QUOTE(PJng @ Jun 14 2021, 07:04 PM)
Too long to read and no upah
QUOTE(Bartholomew S @ Jun 14 2021, 07:26 PM)
Mana upah? No upah, no read.
tak boleh bagi upah, nanti TS AdrianaMaisarah pancut macam mana?

upah

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Maria Takagi
post Jun 14 2021, 07:48 PM

Regular
1,039 posts

QUOTE(BronzePlate @ Jun 14 2021, 06:40 PM)
I went Taman Negara with a group of friends. Took a ciggy break alone while the rest went on their way. After resting I walked slowly and heard something jumping from tree to tree above me. Kept following for a few minutes. No balls to look. Just kept walking a bit faster till caught up with friends. That's all.
That is real animal lah

Maria Takagi
post Jun 14 2021, 07:51 PM

Regular
1,039 posts

QUOTE(~min~ @ Jun 14 2021, 06:44 PM)
when im in army, theres time we are divided into 2 team, 1 team go this side of the forest, the other team go other side. that night, the other team got disturbed really bad, saw smoke shape like human, few guys got hysteria, people hear voices. wtf why my team never encounter shit like that
When I was in the pengakap we.used to have this thing got night guts

A scouter will run deep in the jungle with a torch light and u have to rim to follow him. Then he switch off his torch light n wait for u. Then on back again and u run follow the light.

Damn

One junior pengakap kena hysteria after he thought he saw the scouter resting on a log. But it was a figure.

After that we banned this game.

This post has been edited by Maria Takagi: Jun 14 2021, 07:52 PM
rtk74
post Jun 14 2021, 07:58 PM

;"K]6pKBg;1]U)uSs!eF
1,066 posts

QUOTE(graphidz @ Jun 14 2021, 06:54 PM)
Dei bagi la sos! Anyway, got like 7 parts if I'm not mistaken. Creepy pasta stuff
QUOTE(atook @ Jun 14 2021, 07:02 PM)
KEK TS BODO
NOSLEEP is not real la
Acher13
post Jun 14 2021, 07:58 PM

Getting Started
179 posts

QUOTE(Maria Takagi @ Jun 14 2021, 07:51 PM)
When I was in the pengakap we.used to have this thing got night guts

A scouter will run deep in the jungle with a torch light and u have to rim to follow him. Then he switch off his torch light n wait for u. Then on back again and u run follow the light.

Damn

One junior pengakap kena hysteria after he thought he saw the scouter resting on a log. But it was a figure.

After that we banned this game.
Lol, I missed that game. malam pungguk.

This also happen during my year but not me kena, it was at school ground.

As usual scout member need to follow after kena tag and given the keyword, and so this kid does the same la.

he went missing the whole night that we have to stop the activity and search for him.

come sunrise, want to call pulis already then another kid saw him - on roof top, crouching at the corner still blindfolded and holding his flashlight.

have to call bomba since that old building is chained, and to make his story more weird: "I dont remember climbing anything, I just walk and follow the person who guide me". jeng jeng jeng.
ozak
post Jun 14 2021, 08:47 PM

10k Club
All Stars
16,545 posts

Encounter this guy strange happen in jungle. When for a weekday night hiking with a group.

Hiking half way, this guy infront of me suddenly slow down, breath heavily and out of rhythms. Blocking my speed, I ask him ok or not cause I want to takeover him. After infront of him, I look back at him, his eye start to roll back and fall lying down.

I keep asking him ok or not but no respond. His eye still open but smaller. Only able to see his white eye. Than I slap kau him. Slowly he respond and able to sit down. I ask him is he got problem or not well. He said no. I advise him not to continue and get the sweeper to bring him out.

After that don’t see him anymore in night hike. Probably spirit choose to attack him.

Another encounter was my friend. We hike out from jungle very late like 9pm. I reach my car and wait for them. After she reach my car and chat a bit than start to pack up.

Once she reach her shoe to untie suddenly she scream and jump around. Shout got snake on her shoe. So I rush to her and check. Since she jump around I can’t see properly and the place is dim. I hold her down and look closely. Nothing there on her shoe accept the loose shoe string. Calm her down and tell her nothing there. I ask her better quickly go home.

Another encounter during teenage camp. The jungle is pretty dark accept our torch light and campfire. Suddenly we saw a candle light like a person holding walking along the trail across the river. But since it is very dark, we don’t see any guy holding the candle or shape of a human. Just like a candle light floating.

We shout at the candle light. No respond. Than suddenly it stop at the trail that cross over the river to our campsite. I use a powerful torch light to shot over. Can’t see anything accept the candle light! In my head, I said no way can’t see anything as the place is clear from bush or plant. It really no figure or anything accept the candle light.

We shout at the direction again. But still no respond. Than it start to walk again deep into the jungle. Till the light is gone. Till now, I still don’t no what the fark is that.

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0117sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 06:29 PM