Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Any pelik observation during cucuk, Pre-drawn vaccination syringes, no botol

views

TSjojolicia
post Jun 14 2021, 08:19 PM

Casual
378 posts

QUOTE(tupai @ Jun 14 2021, 08:14 PM)
You sure you get pfizer. I thought pfizer came in 5+1 dose vials or bottles. 5+1 coz the last dose require special technique and special syringe.

Did you mean one syringe?
Yes, both my doses, the nurse withdrew directly from a tiny bottle using the syringe and that syringe cucuk-ed in me.
The tiny bottle is abt 15mm in height.
Not a pre-drawn syringe

This post has been edited by jojolicia: Jun 14 2021, 08:22 PM
Starbucki
post Jun 14 2021, 08:25 PM

Ayam betmen
1,134 posts

Wad if got air inside?
adlans
post Jun 14 2021, 08:50 PM

9 posts

QUOTE(jojolicia @ Jun 14 2021, 06:37 PM)
Meaning must pohpee pohpee🙏🙏🙏
Follow the SOP strictly after this. Getting vaccinated doesnt mean that u’re kebal to Covid. One more jab to go and estimated 3 months for ur body adapt n creating its own antibody.
Nightstalker93
post Jun 14 2021, 09:10 PM

28 posts

My AZ jab at WTCKL, the nurse clearly showed me the AZ bottle and she fill up the syringe in front of me. Then show me the filled syringe before injecting. After inject she showed me again the empty syringe to confirm 0.5ml given.

This the SOP la, KJ already say what. Where go they give you pre-refilled syringe? KJ said new SOP is show the people the syringe being filled in front of them, after got case someone underdosed.

My mum AZ at WTCKL & dad Sinovac at PPV Taman Desa Tasik also all show bottle of the vaccine, syringe being filled up & empty syringe after inject. Whoever here say its normal for pre-filled syringe is bullshit, don't believe them. Again, didn't you guys see the news of KJ saying new SOP is must show people the syringe?
TSjojolicia
post Jun 14 2021, 09:11 PM

Casual
378 posts

QUOTE(adlans @ Jun 14 2021, 08:50 PM)
Follow the SOP strictly after this. Getting vaccinated doesnt mean that u’re kebal to Covid. One more jab to go and estimated 3 months for ur body adapt n creating its own antibody.
Alrite, thanks for the advice
TSjojolicia
post Jun 14 2021, 09:15 PM

Casual
378 posts

QUOTE(Nightstalker93 @ Jun 14 2021, 09:10 PM)
My AZ jab at WTCKL, the nurse clearly showed me the AZ bottle and she fill up the syringe in front of me. Then show me the filled syringe before injecting. After inject she showed me again the empty syringe to confirm 0.5ml given.

This the SOP la, KJ already say what. Where go they give you pre-refilled syringe? KJ said new SOP is show the people the syringe being filled in front of them, after got case someone underdosed.

My mum AZ at WTCKL & dad Sinovac at PPV Taman Desa Tasik also all show bottle of the vaccine, syringe being filled up & empty syringe after inject. Whoever here say its normal for pre-filled syringe is bullshit, don't believe them. Again, didn't you guys see the news of KJ saying new SOP is must show people the syringe?
Exactly what i understand is NO pre-withdrawn, pre-filled syringes to cucuk us. Why macam macam sop, my sis really saw one center gave pre-filled syringes, that why i seek clarification here, if anyone else experienced this
Nightstalker93
post Jun 14 2021, 09:19 PM

28 posts

QUOTE(jojolicia @ Jun 14 2021, 09:15 PM)
Exactly what i understand is NO pre-withdrawn, pre-filled syringes to cucuk us. Why macam macam sop, my sis really saw one center gave pre-filled syringes, that why i seek clarification here, if anyone else experienced this
You should lodge a report if the PPV your sis went gave pre-filled syringe. Even better if she has a pic of it, go make it viral at Twitter & tag KJ, he’s quite active there. High chance of him seeing it.

Actually you sis could have insisted on asking to be shown the syringe since that’s the SOP being directed to them by KJ.
TSjojolicia
post Jun 14 2021, 09:20 PM

Casual
378 posts

Boss, u know what is official channel, authority hotline helpdesk to clarify this pre-filled syringes vaccination practice?

Need to get a straight guideline here
TSjojolicia
post Jun 14 2021, 09:23 PM

Casual
378 posts

QUOTE(Nightstalker93 @ Jun 14 2021, 09:19 PM)
You should lodge a report if the PPV your sis went gave pre-filled syringe. Even better if she has a pic of it, go make it viral at Twitter & tag KJ, he’s quite active there. High chance of him seeing it.

Actually you sis could have insisted on asking to be shown the syringe since that’s the SOP being directed to them by KJ.
Alright, i shall lodge an enquiry officially, let them know the vaccination center as well, managed to save a few eye witness contacts, cant take photo then.
MR_alien
post Jun 14 2021, 09:23 PM

Mr.Alien on the loss
2,882 posts

QUOTE(jojolicia @ Jun 14 2021, 08:14 PM)
My 1st dose, really nothing normal.
2nd dose, slight fever, 2x2 panadol ok de.
no, i mean the injection part...it hurts
not side effect
MR_alien
post Jun 14 2021, 09:28 PM

Mr.Alien on the loss
2,882 posts

sabah here is pre-filled syringe
both dose also the same

parents went in...nurse take 1 syringe from the cooler box...wipe the arm thn proceed to vaccination...thn cover it up and you're done
if fill in front of people...the whole process will be even longer rclxub.gif ...the whole process from arriving to leaving takes 1.5 hours(if no high BP) to 2 hours if u been flagged for high BP
some peoples also got rejected if the medical staff deem that person isn't fit for vaccination
Revoz
post Jun 14 2021, 09:29 PM

Casual
467 posts

QUOTE(N9484640 @ Jun 14 2021, 06:52 PM)
Sinovac one bottle one dose.
One thing I saw my nurse doing the same thing - bend the needle like in this photo. Why ah?
So that the tiny chip went in properly brows.gif
jepakazoid_82
post Jun 14 2021, 09:35 PM

Enthusiast
812 posts

For me after inject, got small amount clear fluid oozing out from where they inject. Possible ka when withdraw needle some fluid tak masuk into my muscle and go out? Takut not enough volume
valjoux
post Jun 14 2021, 09:36 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

pre-filled is common la.

now the SOP is:
All vaccine inoculators shall:

(a) show the filled syringe to the vaccinee before vaccination, and

(b) show the empty syringe to the vaccinee after vaccination.

not showing you how they syringe out the vaccine
SUSslimey
post Jun 14 2021, 09:40 PM

6,914 posts

QUOTE(jepakazoid_82 @ Jun 14 2021, 09:35 PM)
For me after inject, got small amount clear fluid oozing out from where they inject. Possible ka when withdraw needle some fluid tak masuk into my muscle and go out? Takut not enough volume
interstitial fluid never see before ka?
idunnolol
post Jun 14 2021, 09:45 PM

Regular
1,003 posts

I was at pwtc today to observe. Syringe all pre loaded to 0.5ml

Sop is show them the syringe before and after injection. Not taking it out from the bottle

This post has been edited by idunnolol: Jun 14 2021, 09:46 PM
cybpsych
post Jun 14 2021, 09:49 PM

---------------------
All Stars
54,703 posts

sinoavac 0.5ml 1 botol 1 cucuk

today at miecc, staff nurse courteous explaining each steps.

also use my mysj to scan vaccine code. I don't need to do anything. probably to prove legit person being cucuk

This post has been edited by cybpsych: Jun 14 2021, 09:56 PM
valjoux
post Jun 14 2021, 09:53 PM

Getting Started
58 posts

QUOTE(cybpsych @ Jun 14 2021, 09:49 PM)
sinoavac 5ml 1 botol 1 cucuk
5ml too many bro.very painful.only 0.5ml/bottle
cybpsych
post Jun 14 2021, 09:54 PM

---------------------
All Stars