Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 40mil will be on US streets by year end.

views

marfccy
post Jun 14 2021, 01:55 PM

Le Ponyland!!!
3,987 posts

QUOTE(friedricetheman @ Jun 14 2021, 12:27 PM)
har har, how about reading for a change?

The Chicago-based fast-food giant said Thursday its hourly wages at company stores will increase an average of 10% over the next few months, to $13, and rise to $15 by 2024.

But only around 5% of McDonald's 14,000 U.S. stores are owned by the company. The other 95% of stores in the U.S. are owned by franchisees, who set pay in their own restaurants.

in short, nothing happens now ayyy
DarkNite
post Jun 14 2021, 01:57 PM

ФĻĐ ИΞШB!Ξ
All Stars
10,987 posts

QUOTE(miyakochan89 @ Jun 14 2021, 10:55 AM)
spent billions on propaganda. but no money to spend on their own people.
How come this smells like JKom...... oh wait...
mick84
post Jun 14 2021, 01:57 PM

4 posts

Many billionaire in US start from sleeping on the street.

more billionaire inkambing
bananajoe
post Jun 14 2021, 01:59 PM

Casual
357 posts

i thought bank was kicking them out ?
New Klang
post Jun 14 2021, 02:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,467 posts

Blame China Lagi Kah?
friedricetheman
post Jun 14 2021, 02:06 PM

Watch Idiot Savant
830 posts

QUOTE(marfccy @ Jun 14 2021, 01:55 PM)
har har, how about reading for a change?
in short, nothing happens now ayyy
Lol. So that’s better than living on the streets?

You work minimum wage, can still afford to rent a place and have free food from Macdonald’s.

You don’t work. No money, no food and live on the streets.

Bro. I worked as a Janitor for minimum wage before in the States for USD$5.50 per hour. I can still pay for my rent on my two room apartment and have decent amount of money to eat. Pizza is only $9.90 per large pie which is larger than our Xtra Large pie here. Can use for two meals. Hotdogs were $1 for 3 dogs in gas stations when I was working there. This was 20 years ago.

People there can survive on minimum wage.
marfccy
post Jun 14 2021, 02:08 PM

Le Ponyland!!!
3,987 posts

QUOTE(friedricetheman @ Jun 14 2021, 02:06 PM)
Lol. So that’s better than living on the streets?

You work minimum wage, can still afford to rent a place and have free food from Macdonald’s.

You don’t work. No money, no food and live on the streets.

Bro. I worked as a Janitor for minimum wage before in the States for USD$5.50 per hour. I can still pay for my rent on my two room apartment and have decent amount of money to eat. Pizza is only $9.90 per large pie which is larger than our Xtra Large pie here. Can use for two meals. Hotdogs were $1 for 3 dogs in gas stations when I was working there. This was 20 years ago.

People there can survive on minimum wage.
oh look internet tough guy here going classic boomer "if i can do it why cant they?"

comparing 20 years ago topkek, what is inflation?
friedricetheman
post Jun 14 2021, 02:09 PM

Watch Idiot Savant
830 posts

QUOTE(marfccy @ Jun 14 2021, 02:08 PM)
oh look internet tough guy here going classic boomer "if i can do it why cant they?"

comparing 20 years ago topkek, what is inflation?
Lol. Ok bro. So they prefer to live on the streets then. Lol. Isn’t that even tougher?
iGamer
post Jun 14 2021, 02:15 PM

Toxic ktards probably losers irl
1,152 posts

Ktards wallet ready to snatch up local foreclosure prop.
marfccy
post Jun 14 2021, 02:18 PM

Le Ponyland!!!
3,987 posts

QUOTE(friedricetheman @ Jun 14 2021, 02:09 PM)
Lol. Ok bro. So they prefer to live on the streets then. Lol. Isn’t that even tougher?
again, missing the point

these dudes cant even AFFORD rents. lets do a simple calculation, USD7/p/hr assuming 50hrs work week (already abusing their standard work hrs). thats USD350 p/week which in a month they earn USD1,400~. so youre telling me in a place where average cost for rental is USD800-1000 they will so happily spend 60-70% of their salary on rent and left to survive with that remaining?

also thats assuming McD is already giving out free meals to lower their burden. now what about those who dont have luxury to work with McD?
friedricetheman
post Jun 14 2021, 02:21 PM

Watch Idiot Savant
830 posts

QUOTE(marfccy @ Jun 14 2021, 02:18 PM)
again, missing the point

these dudes cant even AFFORD rents. lets do a simple calculation, USD7/p/hr assuming 50hrs work week (already abusing their  standard work hrs). thats USD350 p/week which in a month they earn USD1,400~. so youre telling me in a place where average cost for rental is USD800-1000 they will so happily spend 60-70% of their salary on rent and left to survive with that remaining?

also thats assuming McD is already giving out free meals to lower their burden. now what about those who dont have luxury to work with McD?
Which area rental is $800-$1000 per month for a small apartment? California? But wait, California minimum wage is more than $7. Lol.

You have never been to USA, have you? Each state has different sales tax and minimum wage bracket depending on the cost of living.

Bodoh simpan sikit

This post has been edited by friedricetheman: Jun 14 2021, 02:22 PM
marfccy
post Jun 14 2021, 02:27 PM

Le Ponyland!!!
3,987 posts

QUOTE(friedricetheman @ Jun 14 2021, 02:21 PM)
Which area rental is $800-$1000 per month? California? But wait, California minimum wage is more than $7. Lol.

You have never been to USA, have you? Each state has different sales tax and minimum wage bracket depending on the cost of living.
california is nearing USD2k for its average rental FYI, im already picking their lower 800-1000 rental rates as comparison

let me get this straight since you seem to still missing the point, are you suggesting that humans should survive on min wages instead of having a better life being paid more?
tifosi
post Jun 14 2021, 02:27 PM

Friend is someone to share last Cookie with!
4,655 posts

QUOTE(friedricetheman @ Jun 14 2021, 10:52 AM)
Because they are lazy?

McDonald’s offer free iPhone for you to work there also nobody wants..

https://www.mashed.com/420645/one-mcdonalds...his-may-be-why/
Being homeless doesn't equate of not having a job. There are people with odd and low paying jobs but still could not afford rent especially in more expensive cities.

But no excuse of them not trying tho.
friedricetheman
post Jun 14 2021, 02:29 PM

Watch Idiot Savant
830 posts

QUOTE(marfccy @ Jun 14 2021, 02:27 PM)
california is nearing USD2k for its average rental FYI, im already picking their lower 800-1000 rental rates as comparison

let me get this straight since you seem to still missing the point, are you suggesting that humans should survive on min wages instead of having a better life being paid more?
Lol. Still want to argue is it?

California minimum wage is $13 an hour in 2020. That’s $2600 per month if you work 50 hours per week. Lol.

Like I said. You have probably zero work experience overseas hence your ignorance in American minimum wage and affirmative action.

And don’t forget food stamps (aka free food from grocery stores) if you can’t make ends meet.

This post has been edited by friedricetheman: Jun 14 2021, 02:33 PM
marfccy
post Jun 14 2021, 02:33 PM

Le Ponyland!!!
3,987 posts

QUOTE(friedricetheman @ Jun 14 2021, 02:29 PM)
Lol. Still want to argue is it?

California minimum wage is $13 an hour in 2020. That’s $2600 per month. Lol.

Like I said. You have probably zero work experience overseas hence your ignorance in American minimum wage and affirmative action.
lmao dodging my question

ApocalypseSoon
post Jun 14 2021, 02:34 PM

Getting Started
127 posts

QUOTE(soul78 @ Jun 14 2021, 10:48 AM)
Gomen moratorium suppork ending for them. no money pay rent, waves gonna geti kicked out...

You will own nothing and be happy - WEF

Can only worked after "The Great Purge/Purification" events.

To create a new utopia world there will need to have "The Great Purification" to remove those who have not fully evolved/tainted/impure from the equation.

Kingdom Of Heaven (on earth) can only exist if those who survived The Great Purge/Purification is largely compose of those having high IQ/EQ/Moral/Productive.

This is the next Human Evolution guided by Heaven.

friedricetheman
post Jun 14 2021, 02:40 PM

Watch Idiot Savant
830 posts

QUOTE(marfccy @ Jun 14 2021, 02:33 PM)
lmao dodging my question

Again. You seem to be a bit thick upstairs.

Only in Asia, people care about making lots of money. Only in Asia.

The work culture in America is different. They would rather work an easy job and get paid just enough to get by so that they can enjoy their lives.

Most Americans don’t want a higher paying job above minimum wage as that would entails getting taxed more and taking on more responsibilities.

Like I said. You have no idea that not everyone is working purely for money. Especially in western cultures.
marfccy
post Jun 14 2021, 03:18 PM

Le Ponyland!!!
3,987 posts

QUOTE(friedricetheman @ Jun 14 2021, 02:40 PM)
Again. You seem to be a bit thick upstairs.

Only in Asia, people care about making lots of money. Only in Asia.

The work culture in America is different. They would rather work an easy job and get paid just enough to get by so that they can enjoy their lives.

Most Americans don’t want a higher paying job above minimum wage as that would entails getting taxed more and taking on more responsibilities.

Like I said. You have no idea that not everyone is working purely for money. Especially in western cultures.
your statement makes no sense and generalising people, people all over the world cared about money. why else the american dream exists? who the fuk dont want more money in life? if so, then why are there billionaires in the western world then if money is not important? tell that to the wall street brokers if money isnt important to them

there are people who want to uplift their life and earn more, as theres a huge difference between surviving to living. except that they dont have as much luxury as others and have to start from the very low paying jobs.

does this mean they want to settle down and be a McD cashier for life? cause based on what your statement goes, thats what youre implying. 30-50 yrs ago that would still be feasible as cost of living were lower, but not today with your outdated thinking bruh

friedricetheman
post Jun 14 2021, 03:32 PM

Watch Idiot Savant
830 posts

QUOTE(marfccy @ Jun 14 2021, 03:18 PM)
your statement makes no sense and generalising people, people all over the world cared about money. why else the american dream exists? who the fuk dont want more money in life? if so, then why are there billionaires in the western world then if money is not important? tell that to the wall street brokers if money isnt important to them

there are people who want to uplift their life and earn more, as theres a huge difference between surviving to living. except that they dont have as much luxury as others and have to start from the very low paying jobs.

does this mean they want to settle down and be a McD cashier for life? cause based on what your statement goes, thats what youre implying. 30-50 yrs ago that would still be feasible as cost of living were lower, but not today with your outdated thinking bruh
Bro. Believe it or not, there a lot of of cultures out there that place more importance on family and free time than just working for money.

Only Asians who have never been outside of Asia believes that money is the be all, end all. Most of us who have worked and lived abroad knows that work culture in Europe and America is vastly different as they don’t place much emphasis on making money at the expense of free time.

My cousin works as a waitress in the UK earning around minimum wage. She was born and grew up in the UK so she’s not a migrant like her mom who is my aunt who married an Irish guy. She’s happy earning that amount even though she has a paper degree as she enjoys her job.

I was pretty happy earning minimum wage in the states after I graduated. Being a janitor gives you unsurpassed freedom to work while drinking. Lol.
Dezs
post Jun 14 2021, 03:34 PM

Casual
461 posts

Delaying the inevitable is pointless, but having received help for 1 yr plus and still not getting your shit in order means you love the streets.

6 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0214sec    1.13    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th July 2021 - 07:48 PM