Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SPM A+ charsiews: I wanna be loktor/lawyor/enginor

views

ja836kyau
post Jun 11 2021, 07:36 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(arsenwagon @ Jun 10 2021, 09:13 PM)
bill gates dropout bcoz he's too good for school
rempits and ahbengs dropout bcoz school's too good for them
Alot of school dropouts who became successful actually dropped out from good schools.

Bill Gates dropped out from Harvard.

Not every school dropout is the same.

Told my kids if they drop out from Ivy League or Oxbridge, long queue of VCs will put their moneies in.
ja836kyau
post Jun 11 2021, 07:43 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(friedricetheman @ Jun 10 2021, 10:27 PM)
While the average student with 3As and a bunch of Bs is the owner of a soon to be public listed company with a valuation of over 300 million.

I see a lot of cases where the smart A student end up working for the C student and taking orders from the B student in middle management.
initially i thot thats the case until i compiled some figures about my SPM classmates.

The A grade students tend to hv higher pay after 10 years than the B n C students. Most of them are professionals.

Of coz, the richest student is a C grade student who became a businessman.

But he is the only 1 who succeeeded. The rest of C grade students who became bizmen are barely making enough to survive.

Just my SPM class.

ja836kyau
post Jun 11 2021, 06:11 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(blanket84 @ Jun 11 2021, 01:06 PM)
I was consistently in top 5 in all exams in school, in a top school in my state (best performing school in SPM in the state, in my year). 4 other person became doctors, and most people who were occasionally in top 10 became doctors as well except me.

Safe to say, I am nowhere near top 50 in terms of earnings. Most of highly paid non-doctors in my batch were 5-7As students who work in O&G industry.
Thanks for sharing.

How about those less than 5 As students? How are they doing? Better off or worse off than those that score more than 5As?

BTW, you shld check with classmates in O&G. With low oil price, they still have a job?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0166sec    0.85    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th July 2021 - 09:52 AM