Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SPM A+ charsiews: I wanna be loktor/lawyor/enginor

views

blanket84
post Jun 11 2021, 01:06 PM

Regular
1,312 posts

QUOTE(ja836kyau @ Jun 11 2021, 07:43 AM)
initially i thot thats the case until i compiled some figures about my SPM classmates.

The A grade students tend to hv higher pay after 10 years than the B n C students. Most of them are professionals.

Of coz, the richest student is a C grade student who became a businessman. 

But he is the only 1 who succeeeded. The rest of C grade students who became bizmen are barely making enough to survive.

Just my SPM class.
I was consistently in top 5 in all exams in school, in a top school in my state (best performing school in SPM in the state, in my year). 4 other person became doctors, and most people who were occasionally in top 10 became doctors as well except me.

Safe to say, I am nowhere near top 50 in terms of earnings. Most of highly paid non-doctors in my batch were 5-7As students who work in O&G industry.

This post has been edited by blanket84: Jun 11 2021, 01:08 PM
blanket84
post Jun 11 2021, 06:31 PM

Regular
1,312 posts

QUOTE(ja836kyau @ Jun 11 2021, 06:11 PM)
Thanks for sharing.

How about those less than 5 As students? How are they doing? Better off or worse off than those that score more than 5As?

BTW, you shld check with classmates in O&G. With low oil price, they still have a job?
I think most of them are doing alright. Of all the students in my batch, I think less than 10 didn't have degree and all of them are self-employed (doing small businesses).

O&G schoolmates? Most of them play safe and join the company that never sack their staff laugh.gif Only one working with European company and still working despite company retrenching left & right.

This post has been edited by blanket84: Jun 11 2021, 06:32 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0252sec    0.96    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 24th July 2021 - 09:26 AM