Casual
331 posts

QUOTE(DJJD @ Jun 10 2021, 09:02 PM)
Study 11 years in school
Go pre u 2 years
4-6 years med school
2 years houseman

Still earn less than show boobs and pussy on onlyfans after SPM at 18
success in life is not measures by how much u earn nor how many A's you scored in exam. just my opinion.

Sammie7
post Jun 11 2021, 11:36 AM

Casual
331 posts

QUOTE(Accord2018 @ Jun 11 2021, 11:10 AM)
should be the results do not reflect your intelligence/top skills. Because exam nowadays only based on memory skills as already been told what subjects will be out.

Example of top skills and intelligence are : doctor- able to cut heart and brain, makes medicine.  Lawyer- think of solution and able to find evidence to acquit your clients. Able to do this already very successful. These kinds of skill cannot be reflected through written exams. The quantity of these people is very little only.

I am sure very little quantity of top skills neurosurgeon, and top lawyer that able to win high profile court case like karpal singh in msia.
guess that's the problem of education system/culture here in Malaysia. but highly likely only the straight A's students will get offer the medical course instead of non-straight A's student who is actually interested (and maybe have better potential) in medical field. (PS: was referring to the non-bumi here.)

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0213sec    1.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th September 2021 - 11:05 PM