post Jun 10 2021, 09:28 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(DJJD @ Jun 10 2021, 09:02 PM)
Study 11 years in school
Go pre u 2 years
4-6 years med school
2 years houseman

Still earn less than show boobs and pussy on onlyfans after SPM at 18
the unfortunate reality and many don't see this as a concern but eventually everyone needs a GOOD doctor as they age (no matter how rich)

looking at the current situation, i am seeing future generations in grave trouble as people are going away from professional jobs to be in quick fix jobs instead. while these quick fix jobs pays well, future quality progress and advances is not guaranteed (global issue, not only malaysia)
IWannAAR
post Jun 10 2021, 10:10 PM

38 posts

QUOTE(DJJD @ Jun 10 2021, 09:57 PM)
You're probably wrong aside from medicine

The sad truth is a lot of "stable" white collar jobs are no longer stable

Law
Accounting and auditing
Editing and journalism
Engineers

A lot of them will be replaced by AI very soon

Not all. Many will still be needed. But a sizable number. If there are 200k accountants in Malaysia and 20% are replaced by AI that's 40k fewer jobs. And many lower level jobs like accounts assistant or paralegal will be completely automated

Meanwhile nobody wants to see robot boobs or a robot play a guitar

So influencers increase
makes me wonder really, 50 years to come, so many influencers, who are they trying to influence? influencers out-influencing other influencers? will the world ever the oversaturated with influencers at one point and the world become so unproductive i wonder 🤔 is that why china is controlling the social media so much because they foresee this happening in the future?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0114sec    0.12    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:07 PM