Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Bijak Malaysia, insuarance plan

views

jphlau
post Jul 22 2011, 01:58 PM

Regular
1,202 posts

QUOTE(rayla_ @ Jul 22 2011, 01:14 PM)
Sorry, I'm facing some problems with this plan. Wishing for somebody to guide me cancel off this plan.
Last month, when I went to CIMB bank, a guy who claimed himself a financial consultant who working in the bank introduced this plan to me. But he cheated me that this 'plan' is a saving account instead of telling me it is an insurance plan in fact. Yet he still said that the different btwn this account with normal saving account is no interest will be given but dividen will be given to us every 3 yrs. He lied to me there is no t&c applied & wanted me to sign a form but without letting me read through the form. Stupidly, I thought it is really a saving account & signed for it. When I did some researches at home, I found that I had been cheated & wanted to cancel off the plan. I returned to him the next day but he told me he already signed up the plan for me, & if I wished to cancel, I had to wait till the policy letter coming. According to my research, suppose he cannot sign up for me coz my personal details will be needed to fill in the form, but then I just realized that he simply filled in the details for me in order to sign me up by that day. Then he wanted me to wait for the policy letter to come in 2 weeks time. When I argued with him why he cheated me to sign the form, he still dare to told me that it is NOT an insurance, but saving (& he plus the words 'protection' which he didn't mention yesterday). After 2 weeks, I still didn't see any letter coming & came back to him, found that he did nthg at all to help me cancel off the plan. Now it had been almost 2 months since the incident & yet I still unable to cancel the plan. Just like what my mum said, he was trying to delay the time purposely. I wonder should I get a lawyer to sue him. I wonder how many have become victims before me. I really really regret for trusting ppl easily...... I really reallly need help to cancel off this plan as soon as possible..... if I know it is an insurance plan, I will never sign for it.......how stupid I am....
just call cimb on the phone and tell them you want to cancel the policy... i believe it can be done on the phone... do not have to go through him.. the reason i think for his delay tactics is to ensure his commission is not withdrawn by the bank...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.38    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 08:44 PM