Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

need suggestion for wifey

views

TSwisla
post Jun 7 2021, 02:25 PM, updated 3y ago

Getting Started
111 posts

hi fellow /k's ladies..

after my wifey gave birth to our daughter, my wife always complained to me how she lost confidence in her body especially her b00ba. she stated how she doesnt like how it looks anymore as it sags quite a lot n seems lifeless..

i asked her to put some efforts in exercise to shed of some weight n build up some muscle to overcome the after effect but yeah.. smile.gif

so i wanna ask our fellow ladies, what product u use to maintain it?

btw, my apologize if any words used might be too straight forward... i donno how to spell it any clearer smile.gif

thanks

deitel73
post Jun 8 2021, 10:22 AM

38 posts

QUOTE(wisla @ Jun 7 2021, 02:25 PM)
hi fellow /k's ladies..

after my wifey gave birth to our daughter, my wife always complained to me how she lost confidence in her body especially her b00ba. she stated how she doesnt like how it looks anymore as it sags quite a lot n seems lifeless..

i asked her to put some efforts in exercise to shed of some weight n build up some muscle to overcome the after effect but yeah.. smile.gif

so i wanna ask our fellow ladies, what product u use to maintain it?

btw, my apologize if any words used might be too straight forward... i donno how to spell it any clearer smile.gif

thanks
Can i suggest your wife to try this Aulora pants

https://www.beintl.com/aulora/aulora-pants-...kodenshi-women/

Product Description
Imported directly from Japan, AULORA PANTS with Kodenshi® is a new generation of high-quality compression garment. Created using Kodenshi® fiber, it absorbs the wearer’s body temperature and reflects it back to the wearer’s body, while providing holistic and lasting support during any activity. AULORA PANTS with Kodenshi® is a stylish, convenient and comfortable way to help you achieve healthy legs, which in turn can lead to a healthy body.

user posted image
chilskater
post Jun 15 2021, 08:50 AM

Regular
1,096 posts

aulora pant is pseudo science overprice....asked her to work out & watch out for calories intake... as simple as that...
TSwisla
post Jun 15 2021, 11:42 AM

Getting Started
111 posts

QUOTE(chilskater @ Jun 15 2021, 08:50 AM)
aulora pant is pseudo science overprice....asked her to work out & watch out for calories intake... as simple as that...
i tried, but she is really hard to convince to do so.. ask of calories, she ate 1 simple meal a day.. yet her weight didnt reduce almost at all.

sumtim she just ate a cup of rice with sum meat or vege n dats it for da day..

btw it's hard for me to monitor her as she's living away from me.. currently workin from home at the city while im at my village working as well
TSwisla
post Jun 15 2021, 11:55 AM

Getting Started
111 posts

my thanks to those who reported @happy_berry post..

im opening dis topic since im concerned bout my wife's current conditions.. i really wanna help her.. smile.gif

btw, im not concerned about her appearance or anytin. i love her as she is.. but seeing her spirit-broken like dat, i need to step in.. + she did a great job carrying our child so now it's my job to carry n fix her smile.gif
yo_yo
post Jun 17 2021, 07:55 PM

Casual
337 posts

i have seen my friends consulting dietician and it helps them to lose weight. maybe your wife can ask dietician and nutritionist for help too.
.iuforever.
post Aug 28 2021, 12:48 PM

Getting Started
63 posts

is this a sign of after pregnancy depression?

especially right now MCO couldn't go anywhere. she might not know how to adjust or handle her emotion.

only with good mindset, exercise and nutrition diet would work well.

also can always try to cheer her up with something she like.

aurora pant to me is overpriced. and my friend who been wearing Long time after delivering her daughter, her small tummy is still there. she introduce me to wear it but I don't really get convinced yet.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0129sec    0.23    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:57 AM