Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> GF(Future Waifu) too obsess with me, abit scare

views

TSkesvani
post Jun 10 2021, 01:52 PM

Casual
325 posts

QUOTE(leah235 @ Jun 10 2021, 11:11 AM)
Bro, her visa/passport issue settle already?

I wish all the best to your future marriage.

regarding this thread, it's a henna tattoo... I wouldn't mind at all.
A friend of mine, she draw full on her back body... of wings.

lol.
Not yet. Need her go back first. Our future still unknow till her go back. If henna done by pros or simple I won't scare so much. Ni conteng conteng le
leah235
post Jun 10 2021, 02:27 PM

MUEHEHE
1,130 posts

QUOTE(kesvani @ Jun 10 2021, 01:52 PM)
Not yet. Need her go back first. Our future still unknow till her go back. If henna done by pros or simple I won't  scare so much. Ni conteng conteng le
Ala henna less than 1 week dah hilang.
Kasi sental or scrub harder... gone edy.

If you don't like it so much, then just say you appreciate it.
But you prefer her to express her love to you in more private way (no need to show to the world) like the big hennas laugh.gif

Noryume
post Jun 10 2021, 03:14 PM

On my way
524 posts

My friend told me ex wife bring out knife during argument. He straight away run away. Come home also have to keep close eyes on wife afraid she going to stab him. No sleeping in the house anymore. Later proceed divorced.
Sasuke95
post Jun 10 2021, 04:07 PM

On my way
573 posts

QUOTE(Noryume @ Jun 10 2021, 03:14 PM)
My friend told me ex wife bring out knife during argument. He straight away run away. Come home also have to keep close eyes on wife afraid she going to stab him. No sleeping in the house anymore. Later proceed divorced.
What's the argument about lol, serious until bring out knife. No signs of psycho before signing contract?
Noryume
post Jun 10 2021, 04:16 PM

On my way
524 posts

QUOTE(Sasuke95 @ Jun 10 2021, 04:07 PM)
What's the argument about lol, serious until bring out knife. No signs of psycho before signing contract?
No signs before married. Don't know the detail of argument , but at that point marriage in rocky state already. So he said, he don't want to argue with wife at that time so he went into a room and close the door. Then heard knocking sound on the door. But sound as something else used to knock. At first he ignore it, and when he open the door the wife is holding a knife, obviously she used the knife to knock the door. He got scared.
TSkesvani
post Jun 10 2021, 04:18 PM

Casual
325 posts

QUOTE(Noryume @ Jun 10 2021, 04:16 PM)
No signs before married. Don't know the detail of argument , but at that point marriage in rocky state already. So he said, he don't want to argue with wife at that time so he went into a room and close the door. Then heard knocking sound on the door. But sound as something else used to knock. At first he ignore it, and when he open the door the wife is holding a knife, obviously she used the knife to knock the door. He got scared.
Contract meaning marriage register lar. My GF also can play with knife sometimes though play play only.
timeonce
post Jun 10 2021, 04:22 PM

Getting Started
270 posts

Why ask here.

My opinion is if the first thing u wake up u want see her beside u and last thing u want see b4 u see is her b4 u sleep she is the one.

Story done. always got one profit more and one suffer more. this is game of fan jiness.

So never compare bro. So ask urself the 2 question. if ok. u good to go. Its ur choice and u will be bound to her for rest of ur life.
Noryume
post Jun 10 2021, 04:34 PM

On my way
524 posts

QUOTE(kesvani @ Jun 10 2021, 04:18 PM)
Contract meaning marriage register lar. My GF also can play with knife sometimes though play play only.
My sign is indication la. Not signing signature. I know contract is marriage. But scary la my friend said. Come back home also he never leave his behind to the wife. He made up stories said mom sick so have to stay at her place. He can't sleep in the house already since that day afraid didi being cut off etc.

hellkvr
post Jun 11 2021, 11:41 AM

Casual
301 posts

bro. i have seen this kind of relationship. get out bro before its too late. i swear this will be your doom.
InitialB
post Jun 11 2021, 11:46 AM

Casual
315 posts

Congratz bro, she is from which country?

Bangsa Honda? Chevrolet ? ker Mitsubishi?
Sensualpassion
post Jun 11 2021, 06:36 PM

Getting Started
98 posts

QUOTE(Noryume @ Jun 10 2021, 03:14 PM)
Heard before this quote?
Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned

Ironic reading this when recently i thought about the same thing.

Seriously, sometimes i think, better just don't push anyone to the edge and make them extremely frus/angry/mad. Coz some people can snap. Then jeng jeng jeng.

bruce.gif
Cap Jones
post Jun 14 2021, 10:08 PM

Getting Started
285 posts

QUOTE(kesvani @ Jun 1 2021, 09:05 PM)
But it is very bad to leave girl like that when she love me so much
mthr fckr now you know ...

trust me , it will turns ugly if YOU LEAVE HER

Dixon93
post Jun 15 2021, 01:13 PM

huh what?
903 posts

That's why there's a saying, never put a dick in crazy.
Now u dah piak piak, some more it's her first time, u jaga-jaga la.
Sasuke95
post Jun 15 2021, 01:59 PM

On my way
573 posts

QUOTE(Dixon93 @ Jun 15 2021, 01:13 PM)
That's why there's a saying, never put a dick in crazy.
Now u dah piak piak, some more it's her first time, u jaga-jaga la.
heard a case from my friend who took his gf's first time, the gf behave very poorly, slaps him in front of everyone when she's not in the mood, normal unavoidable interaction with other girls in a gathering then privately ask him to go somewhere private and slaps him for talking to other girls, when he finally had enough he decided to break, then she threatens to jump off building, it was a big mess i dont know how he handled it, not sure if i can.

it's all over now thankfully
-mystery-
post Jun 15 2021, 02:10 PM

On my way
622 posts

QUOTE(Sasuke95 @ Jun 15 2021, 01:59 PM)
heard a case from my friend who took his gf's first time, the gf behave very poorly, slaps him in front of everyone when she's not in the mood, normal unavoidable interaction with other girls in a gathering then privately ask him to go somewhere private and slaps him for talking to other girls, when he finally had enough he decided to break, then she threatens to jump off building, it was a big mess i dont know how he handled it, not sure if i can.

it's all over now thankfully
Usually if the girl insecure before you sleeping with her, complain or talk poorly about other people its a red flag, its advisable to avoid sleeping with her, let alone talk about first timer.

If you are secure guy, you'll attract secure females
i dont know, i guess its attraction of universe.

4 Pages « < 2 3 4Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0185sec    0.36    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th June 2021 - 10:53 AM