Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Manchester United Street Talks, 29/8 Wolves v United 23:30

views

L3SME
post May 30 2021, 11:09 AM

28 posts

If someone just judge our past 2 years performance based on the result without watching single match, for sure they will say ole is the right person as it show progressive result, we are on right track on rebuilding bla bla bla. But is it what happening in reality? I am not convinced at all. To me Ole either is genius which nobody understand him or he is just a clueless manager, I am inclined to latter. He always sticked to the same players on his starting xi whenever possible because that is the only game plan he have, rely on luck and individual brilliant. Will a manager keep playing his injured player while keep the sub in cold storage or just give tiny playtime to the sub. When lose in big game, excuse given is we need strengthen our sub because our current sub is useless, Ole and his coaching team is the one that make them useless. As a manager you should know all your players strength\weaknesses and capitalize it.

Here's the interview where Rashford mentioned 5-7 players already have injury since beginning of season. If Ole doesn't change and gave more trust and playing time to sub, our sub will forever useless to him no matter how many players we buy this summer.

L3SME
post Aug 27 2021, 08:10 AM

28 posts

With CR7 football career in countdown, if he still want win more trophies, coming to man utd is not a wise choice. Among epl club, if I were him, I will consider city, Chelsea or even pool, before ole man utd

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0549sec    0.06    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 04:34 AM