Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
124 Pages « < 37 38 39 40 41 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks, 29/8 Wolves v United 23:30 (English Clubs)

views

DarkWan
post Jul 31 2021, 11:35 AM

On my way
564 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Jul 31 2021, 10:31 AM)
And Barca offering us Griezmann, I'm not interested at all.
Griezmann smells like another Sanchez.
QUOTE(zhou.xingxing @ Jul 31 2021, 11:07 AM)
Griezman missed the boat. I also think we are good at the attacking options we have now.. city likely can get one of two. Kane or grealish i guess unless they sell some
Ditto. No Griezmann for me. Not anymore.

QUOTE(lee82gx @ Jul 31 2021, 11:23 AM)
With both of these out of sorts we really need some options on the left....
Excluding Martial, Sancho can play on the left, and Dan James biggrin.gif
damnself
post Jul 31 2021, 12:23 PM

Getting Started
244 posts

Spurs and Aston Villa can easily upgrade their team jadi lagi power with that money. Dang.
Mu4ever80
post Jul 31 2021, 01:23 PM

2 posts

Martial just be a back up to cover cavani. He can LW as well as that's his best position. Don't rush greenwood I expect him to play both RW and CF alternately and start for fa and carabao cup as CF
lee82gx
post Jul 31 2021, 01:38 PM

I guess I'm special
2,455 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Jul 31 2021, 11:28 AM)
Greenwood can be developed as Cavani's understudy in the number 9 position.
He has good good movement. Left foot. Right foot.

On the left we have a fair amount of options. Rashford, Martial, Sancho, James, Elanga can all play on the left.
Sancho maybe we try to keep him on the right.
Exclude martial as I said, he’s a liability. You put him on the wing he will bitch about his no. 9 shirt and God given right to be a striker. That leaves super fly weight James and the unknown Elanga. That’s why I said we are light on the left without Rashford. Of course we can’t have it all, it’s a problem none the less. On some level we might as well leave the whole flank to Shawberto Carlos as many times we did.

Yeah Greenwood needs to develop. I’m not 100% convinced he can lead the line yet though when the going gets tough.

QUOTE(DarkWan @ Jul 31 2021, 11:35 AM)
Ditto. No Griezmann for me. Not anymore.
Excluding Martial, Sancho can play on the left, and Dan James  biggrin.gif
Hope we don’t buy Sancho as right wing and start him for 12 weeks on the left. Although I know he’s ok both sides. Team n tactical fluidity wise we should hope he does well for his primary role.

James is past his trial. C minus as a United player.

This post has been edited by lee82gx: Jul 31 2021, 01:39 PM
statikinetic
post Jul 31 2021, 06:43 PM

BaneCat
2,411 posts

Watch the next transfer in. Ole has been talking about deploying only 1 CDM next season but that may not be in the form we are thinking.

If United buy another defender, we may be looking at a back 5 like England, with one CDM infront. So a 5 + 1 will still be a back 6 unit.

SImPle PLan
post Aug 1 2021, 12:28 AM

Casual
353 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Jul 31 2021, 06:43 PM)
Watch the next transfer in. Ole has been talking about deploying only 1 CDM next season but that may not be in the form we are thinking.

If United buy another defender, we may be looking at a back 5 like England, with one CDM infront. So a 5 + 1 will still be a back 6 unit.
Add in gk, we have 7 out of 11 rdy to defend.

Think finally we can unleash pogba
statikinetic
post Aug 1 2021, 09:16 PM

BaneCat
2,411 posts

Man Utd to pay Pogba £15m if he leaves

Manchester United will have to pay dearly even if Paul Pogba leaves this summer, reports the Sun.
The France star would be entitled to receive his last year's salary, worth £15 million, if he leaves without filing an official transfer request, with Paris Saint-Germain the front-runners for his signature.

Man Utd Saul deal hinges on Pogba (Mirror)

Manchester United's approach for Saul Niguez hangs on Paul Pogba's next move, claims the Mirror.
The Atletico Madrid midfielder is seen as the perfect replacement for Pogba - but if he does not move, there will be no transfer.
state of abyssmal
post Aug 1 2021, 09:17 PM

addicted to you
4,401 posts

looks like pool also interested in saul. hmm.gif

IpohGuyz
post Aug 2 2021, 10:17 AM

Getting Started
97 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Aug 1 2021, 09:16 PM)

Manchester United will have to pay dearly even if Paul Pogba leaves this summer, reports the Sun.
The France star would be entitled to receive his last year's salary, worth £15 million, if he leaves without filing an official transfer request, with Paris Saint-Germain the front-runners for his signature.

Manchester United's approach for Saul Niguez hangs on Paul Pogba's next move, claims the Mirror.
The Atletico Madrid midfielder is seen as the perfect replacement for Pogba - but if he does not move, there will be no transfer.
what contract did we offered to jogba. mino really power la.. trigger leave also can get 15m.....

if he don't sign, just get rid of him. having him in last year, i really not sure how far he can contribute. he ain't cr7 that will win everything and leave on high.
simmarjit
post Aug 2 2021, 10:47 AM

On my way
561 posts

QUOTE(statikinetic @ Aug 1 2021, 09:16 PM)

If that's the case, don't allow him to be sold larh simple.
onepack
post Aug 2 2021, 11:01 AM

11 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Aug 2 2021, 10:17 AM)
what contract did we offered to jogba. mino really power la.. trigger leave also can get 15m.....

if he don't sign, just get rid of him. having him in last year, i really not sure how far he can contribute. he ain't cr7 that will win everything and leave on high.
not easy to sell for good value this summer.. doubt psg desperate to get pogba too already sign wijnaldum

till he submit transfer request.. if no good bid came just let his contract run down
beck_ken
post Aug 2 2021, 12:05 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,716 posts

Ole should show his ball and freeze him, only sub him in around 89 min when we won the game. Remember, next year is World Cup, if we freeze him entire season, his place at national team will be at risk
statikinetic
post Aug 2 2021, 01:37 PM

BaneCat
2,411 posts

QUOTE(IpohGuyz @ Aug 2 2021, 10:17 AM)

If I was a footballer, I would also nominate Raiola as my agent.
He nego contracts memang power. Pogba, Donnarumma, Haaland....
statikinetic
post Aug 2 2021, 01:37 PM

BaneCat
2,411 posts

QUOTE(beck_ken @ Aug 2 2021, 12:05 PM)
Ole should show his ball and freeze him, only sub him in around 89 min when we won the game. Remember, next year is World Cup, if we freeze him entire season, his place at national team will be at risk
Ole make subs memang oredi 89 - 90th minute wan. biggrin.gif
zhou.xingxing
post Aug 2 2021, 02:20 PM

:3
1,468 posts

Manchester United are hoping Harry Kane stays at Tottenham this summer so that he continues to fit into their plans for their next three signings.
Kieran Trippier fears Atletico Madrid are pricing him out of a dream move to Manchester United with the 30-year-old right-back worried his £30m price tag may prove too much.
Manchester United's new technical director Darren Fletcher has been credited with an unlikely assist off the pitch after helping to seal the signature of Rafael Varane.

silvertoes
post Aug 2 2021, 06:06 PM

Getting Started
159 posts

Ole will not sit Pogba out for sure.. only when he's not fit la.. United not gonna criticize his agent publicly also

United wanna be on Mino good side now.. hoping to get smooth deal for Haaland next summer..
Fubar20
post Aug 2 2021, 08:14 PM

Regular
1,170 posts

Maguire, DDG and Lindelof are back
TSalien2003
post Aug 2 2021, 09:35 PM

10k Club
Group Icon
Staff
12,754 posts

QUOTE(onepack @ Aug 2 2021, 11:01 AM)
till he submit transfer request.. if no good bid came just let his contract run down
Without knowing when this pandemics going to end, chances are the club might continue to face financial loses.
We can't really afford to forgo the $ that we can get and let him leave for free *again*, don't we?

For me, either he sign OR highest bidder get him.
even_steven
post Aug 2 2021, 11:04 PM

Perut Jauh Kedepan (PJK)
582 posts

QUOTE(alien2003 @ Aug 2 2021, 09:35 PM)
Without knowing when this pandemics going to end, chances are the club might continue to face financial loses.
We can't really afford to forgo the $ that we can get and let him leave for free *again*, don't we?

For me, either he sign OR highest bidder get him.
Sell him is better than to keep him and let him leave for free.

We make some money back and no more headache.

beck_ken
post Aug 3 2021, 12:40 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,716 posts

With Preston game was cancelled, United only left final friendly with Everton and until now, only AWB & Greenwood play thru 3 matches and we are not even playing with full squad in any of the friendly matches plus the quality of the friendly, I really scare we might facing the same thing like last season opening 3 matches.

Varane working visa still in progress (After Brexit, anyone coming into UK needs to apply working visa) and he will needs to quarantine for 10 days, by the time everything settle, season already started. Will Ole straight play him into first eleven without him training or playing one single friendly?

This is possibly our unfit first eleven for first 3 matches (Leeds, Southampton & Wolves)
*unfit with lacking match practice

GK: Dean/ DDG
LB: Shaw*
CB: Maguire*
CB: Varane*
RB: AWB
DM: McTom*
DM: Fred*
LW: Sancho*
AM: Bruno*
RW: Greenwood
FW: Cavani*

Or will Ole gamble like this?
GK: Dean
LW: Shaw*
CB: Maguire*
CB: Lindelof
RB: AWB
CM: Matic
CM: VDB
LW: Elanga/ James
CM: Bruno*
RW: Lingard
FW: Greenwood

Comparing to Chelsea, Liverpool, Spurs and Arsenal, they were playing almost full squad for their last friendly matches and their friendly matches quality are far superior than us, make them more prepared than us

Only City are more or less same with us as they were playing with reserves and youngsters and their friendly matches also those teams one or two divisions below them.

124 Pages « < 37 38 39 40 41 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0199sec    0.61    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th October 2021 - 06:40 AM