Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Manchester United Street Talks (English Clubs)

views

lee82gx
post Yesterday, 11:22 PM

I guess I'm special
2,412 posts

i think 9 years of mediocrity has humbled me deeply. To expect a trophy seems like unpossible.
But to not challenge far longer for the league, even if Liverpool comes back strongly this new season, will be sacking for Ole. I expect us to be in contention for the league until the last 3 matches.

Cups, well you meet Liverpool, Chelsea, and MC and it is instantly a coin toss so I won't say too much. But the league is where you build and be consistent, and show it week in week out that you are playing better, having a plan to break down teams who sit deep and counter (Just like Liverpool and MC). I think that's what I want to see and what I expect.
onepack
post Today, 03:02 AM

11 posts

On paper united doesn't look like contender for the past few season.. Even last season before season start dont think people expect united to fin 2nd

This season wt varane sancho on paper we should.. i expect the very least is less concede, more goal and certainly more point than last season. Same goes to UCL expect united to move further maybe the very least last 8
silvertoes
post Today, 03:19 AM

Getting Started
158 posts

QUOTE(bob @ Jul 29 2021, 06:35 PM)
spent big on wrong players & played wrong tactics
players on bench can't make any different when they needed.
wrong player or right, United did spend though.. wrong tactics cant fully blame on the players, they just follow instructions..
players on the bench didnt get the chance to make a difference most of the time.. Europa final last season was a good example

United were leading the table with 11 points gap before Christmas last season.. ended up 2nd with 12 points gap..
and its okay for most people.. standards have fallen really low

38 Pages « < 36 37 38Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0170sec    0.13    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th July 2021 - 05:28 AM