SONY TV 2021 available for order

views

celciuz
post Mar 27 2024, 09:27 PM

10k Club
All Stars
13,512 posts

QUOTE(ask_dino @ Mar 27 2024, 04:19 PM)
I'm also one of Sony fan where my family home and myself has been using Sony TV for more than 20 years. But due to pricing which not very attractive, I've decided to change my 10 year old Sony tv to another brand.
Myself and my parents had never owned a Sony TV cause they seem to have fixed lifespan (great engineering 🤣). However my first one was a 65” A80J and I got hooked up, second is a 77” A80K. Both being used and love the PQ.
TongCN
post Yesterday, 10:02 AM

Look ma, I have lots stars :D
4,819 posts

QUOTE(ZeneticX @ Mar 27 2024, 02:49 PM)
Sony knows they have a very strong fanbase when it comes to TV tongue.gif Some people will die die only buy Sony TV

well we'll see what their 2024 models will bring. They will have a flagship miniled with quite a leap in the tech, but whether they will bump the 90 series up to miniled remains to be seen
Most of the PS5 die hard fan always love to promo Sony TV biggrin.gif
Die Die will say Sony TV perfect biggrin.gif

It's quality is good but there are still some cons
1) Dolby Vision cannot co-exist with VRR (well, PS5 also dun have DV not like Xbox)
2) lack of full hdmi 2.1 port (only 2 is sufficient if only 1x PS5 console at home)

lowyard
post Yesterday, 11:15 AM

Nexus 4, 4 Nexers.
2,035 posts

QUOTE(PrinceJoe @ Mar 25 2024, 07:16 PM)
anyone waiting for sale of x90L 65”?

Kronoshop @ Lazada is having massive discounts with lazada bonus, and can add with sony extended warranty (2+3) - also got some discount 😃

alternatively, sony online store is having sale as well with discount code RAYA1600, as well as tng rm300 so price really goes down only RM5k++, plus got free gift keyboard ⌨️ to play

can register for sony rewards, get welcome voucher good to use RM30
extended warranty (2+3) a bit steep for me from sony but may or may not worth it for peace of mind only.
I bought the extended warranty coz when mine arrived, an hour later got 1 line from top to bottom in the middle of the screen. Crazy frustrated have to redeem warranty so soon. Then I heard Sony TV nowadays may die sooner than supposed to. Also coz the last Sony TV I had was from 2008, an LCD TV (with Bravia engine 2 which sucks btw) which until today somehow still working perfectly. So yeah, haven't experienced a more recent Sony TV so I better get the 5 years warranty for peace of mind.

77 Pages « < 75 76 77Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0121sec    0.26    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:39 PM