13 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Serious The awakening

views

TSSasuke95
post May 15 2021, 09:08 PM, updated 3y ago

Enthusiast
889 posts

With so much free time on hand, i accidentally discovered a lot of content that answers a lot of my questions about why i keep failing, i usually dont simply believe anything i see on the internet, but when all of my experiences exactly matches what the content says, it's not up to me to not believe it. It is real, the world is really working backwards.

I will first start off with "DONTS", these are some iron rules to follow to save yourself from misery:

1. Do not chase girls. 100% of my chase ended in failure, when you chase, you already lost the battle, because she already got you in the bag, there's no more challenges, no more mystery, most of the time you will be on the giving side, and she wont bother to do much for you because she dont have to. Instead, let them come to you, let them confess their feelings to you, 100% of my gf gotten in this way.

2. Do not beg / fear losing the girl. 100% of my begs didnt work, when things go wrong, i instinctively wants to fix things and try to reverse the damage, it never works. This action will actually push her further away, end up losing more of your self respect, she will feel even more disgusted about you, and so on. The correct action should be just let her go, as counter-intuitive as it may sound, it actually works. I pulled this off without me knowing what effect it might have, the girl actually came back to my after giving it some time (few weeks, less than 1 month). By letting go, you disrupt her thinking pattern of expecting you to beg but didnt, your did something out of ordinary, your self respect is restored.

3. Do not agree to her unacceptable behavior. When she started to lose interest, she will pull off something like canceling date last minute just because she wants to cancel, there's no valid reason behind it. My old self would say that it's ok and let's schedule another time then. This in fact is very wrong and shows you have no backbone/bottomline and she will think she can get away with this kind of shit everytime, you have no more self respect. Instead of trying to avoid confrontation to not ruin the chances, face it. Tell her this is not okay and you're walking away. If this ends here, you dodged a bullet of having a miserable girl, if she comes back, you win, it's a win-win situation.

4. Do not show weakness. 100% of the time when i showed weakness end up she left me. I remember i failed a test in my uni and i cried like a dog in front of her, because i am perceived as god in studies and yet i failed, i couldnt accept the fact. Then another time the girl asked me "why i always seemingly doesnt care who does she hanging out with", then i started to care and her interest dropped like a rock. Do not do what she says. What piqued her interest in the first place was me not caring about her, once she got you to care about it, you loses and she'll leave. If you think you can use girls as emotional support, as counter-intuitive as it may sound (because girls are meant to support us in terms of mental wellbeing too), think twice before you let it happen.

5. Do not push the question. Learn to read between the lines, when you send a few lines of messages, one of the lines asking to schedule a date, but she replied you for all the lines except the "date" part, take it as a hint she's not interested to date you. You'll always encounter this situation whereby some of the lines you sent she didnt exactly answers that, and leave you guessing/in suspension. If you need to guess, it is over. If she's interested, there's hardly any guessing room, it will be very obvious she's into you, you can feel it, no doubt.

6. Do not expect her to stay. As counter-intuitive as it may sound, they're constantly screening for better men out there, she'll leave when one day she sealed a better deal and never look back. Ever wondered why when they leave, they're very adamant in their decision? Because they already sealed the deal with the other guy, just like how you already got a job offered in new company and feel very confident to leave your current job, same concept. How? They're constantly posting photos of their bodies / curves, that serves as a bait to fish for better men, you dont think they post for fun do you? It is their nature to do so, even if they themselves are not aware of it. This is a game you can never win, you cant expect to defeat every man, eventually someone will defeat you in terms of offers/prospects and she'll leave you for that. Just enjoy your time together while it lasts, and dont expect much.

------------------------

We men nowadays are very pathetic, the "simping" phenomenon is very rampant now. Look at the hot models in social media (FB, insta), when you look at the comments, there's tons of thirsty male dogs throwing compliments at her, but never a sec they think whether they achieve anything by doing so. You dont see the model reply to them do you? Let alone the chance of them dating. Whereas the models feed off all these compliments/attentions and became very powerful, some even desperate enough to throw money at them (OnlyFans anyone?) while still not getting a piece of the real action, all they can do is watch from the screen, nothing more. The girls ego grows, started to feel more entitled to this world. This is what causing them to impose such unbelievably high standards on us men, demanding this and that, or else stand no chance of dating. Imagine us men taking away all of the money and attention, when no one look their way, these girls became nothing, crumbles into dust, and they will be the one starting to chase for us men, but sadly this is not a reality yet.

I dont know when majority of the men will start to realize this, maybe not in my lifetime, but i have a feeling eventually this will happen when the imbalance became too great and then more and more men realize this dreadful Simping phenomenon. The Simping bubble will one day burst. I myself still follows the models because we men are visual creatures, we like seeing these things, but i wont ever comment on their pics, nor throwing money to them, i only look at the pics, have my fill for the day, and move on to grinding money. It is not wrong to appreciate the beauty, but it may not be right to simp beyond recognition.

----------------------

One last thing is, i decided to not marry. Knowing the deep shit stated above, coupled with high divorce rate, there's no more meaning to this.
Ask yourself objectively, what can you get out of it? What do the girl bring to the table? Think very carefully, but to me, sex is the only thing they can bring.
When divorced, all of your hard earned assets will be split, also need to pay alimony and child support.
We men stand to lose the most in a marriage and only gained sex, and the sex is gradually getting lesser and lesser if the wife withhold it due to losing interest in you. You end up with nothing, lots of men already kena screwed this way already, looking at the comment section of the content that i read is absolutely heartbreaking, i'm glad i didnt marry yet.

End sharing session, take it or leave it, your choice. GG.
SUSCandy12
post May 15 2021, 09:13 PM

Regular
1,878 posts

QUOTE(Sasuke95 @ May 15 2021, 09:08 PM)

One last thing is, i decided to not marry. Knowing the deep shit stated above, coupled with high divorce rate, there's no more meaning to this.
Ask yourself objectively, what can you get out of it? What do the girl bring to the table? Think very carefully, but to me, sex is the only thing they can bring.
When divorced, all of your hard earned assets will be split, also need to pay alimony and child support.
We men stand to lose the most in a marriage and only gained sex, and the sex is gradually getting lesser and lesser if the wife withhold it due to losing interest in you. You end up with nothing, lots of men already kena screwed this way already, looking at the comment section of the content that i read is absolutely heartbreaking, i'm glad i didnt marry yet.

Son, what are you going to do with your wealth and riches you accumulate when you die?

user posted image

user posted image

TSSasuke95
post May 15 2021, 09:22 PM

Enthusiast
889 posts

QUOTE(Candy12 @ May 15 2021, 09:13 PM)
Son, what are you going to do with your wealth and riches you accumulate when you die?

user posted image

user posted image
i got think of this question too. If i want a family, i will just hire a surrogate mother and get a child this way without marriage.
Then i will raise this kid of mine the right way, children with single parent usually grow more resilient, take myself as example, 1 of my parents is gone since i'm a kid, i withstand negative events way better than ordinary people.
-mystery-
post May 15 2021, 09:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,341 posts

QUOTE(Sasuke95 @ May 15 2021, 09:22 PM)
i got think of this question too. If i want a family, i will just hire a surrogate mother and get a child this way without marriage.
Then i will raise this kid of mine the right way, children with single parent usually grow more resilient, take myself as example, 1 of my parents is gone since i'm a kid, i withstand negative events way better than ordinary people.
you think you already knew all the answers, like seriously dude you're only 26
this is the problem of younger generation, they expect they KNEW all the knowledges by reading online and from other people experiences.
it's like when a rich guy says i dont need much money and it doesn't change me, and a poor dude resonates with him and says, ''okay this guy says money doesnt bring happiness, i don't need to try so hard leh rclxm9.gif ''

TSSasuke95
post May 15 2021, 10:00 PM

Enthusiast
889 posts

QUOTE(-mystery- @ May 15 2021, 09:51 PM)
you think you already knew all the answers, like seriously dude you're only 26
this is the problem of younger generation, they expect they KNEW all the knowledges by reading online and from other people experiences.
it's like when a rich guy says i dont need much money and it doesn't change me, and a poor dude resonates with him and says, ''okay this guy says money doesnt bring happiness, i don't need to try so hard leh rclxm9.gif ''
i already expect there will be replies criticizing how young i am to talk like someone who's been thru a lot.

The thing is, i did really been thru a lot despite my age, in the past i actively search for relationships, which increases my experience curve exponentially.
Then reflecting back those experiences, i couldnt put them into words, but i know i learnt something, then i came across the contents that put my experiences into words, then only i reach the realization stage completely.

While what i learnt may not be the end of it, it certainly can save me a lot of misery knowing the basic dynamics now, whenever i encountered the same problems again i will be confident to know how to handle it.

What i wrote, i didnt just copy paste from other's past, it is my own past as well.
Lastly, age has nothing to do with knowledge. Older people may not be necessarily wiser, i was right in a lot of scenarios vs the older men's advice.

Older generation has the problem of always underestimating younger generation thinking they're smarter too.
I made 6 figures investing in a certain instrument, the older guy not only not believing me, also criticizing how wrong i am to so such a thing, and he's also a millionaire.
After i was proven right when the asset's price rise like mad, he came back to my whatsapp asking if it is a good time to enter, he missed the boat of earning several millions considering his net worth.

So if i were you, i would refrain from statements such as yours, remain an open mind, there's a lot of very capable young people out there, heck some even became CEO before Uni time.
Your reply will only make you look bad making fun of others, if you dont have anything constructive to say, say nothing at all, simple yet so hard to do, lol.

This post has been edited by Sasuke95: May 15 2021, 10:07 PM
-mystery-
post May 15 2021, 10:29 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,341 posts

QUOTE(Sasuke95 @ May 15 2021, 10:00 PM)
i already expect there will be replies criticizing how young i am to talk like someone who's been thru a lot.

What i wrote, i didnt just copy paste from other's past, it is my own past as well.
Lastly, age has nothing to do with knowledge. Older people may not be necessarily wiser, i was right in a lot of scenarios vs the older men's advice.

Older generation has the problem of always underestimating younger generation thinking they're smarter too.
your experiences may change overtime when you grew older
it doesn't mean today you dont want a baby, you definitely have a surrogate mother in the future.
unless you want to move outside of malaysia and live in the west, their technology is further.
TSSasuke95
post May 15 2021, 10:43 PM

Enthusiast
889 posts

QUOTE(-mystery- @ May 15 2021, 10:29 PM)
your experiences may change overtime when you grew older
it doesn't mean today you dont want a baby, you definitely have a surrogate mother in the future.
unless you want to move outside of malaysia and live in the west, their technology is further.
Yes I agree with you, maybe I will change my mind in future, i saw a lot of older men saying they regret not having a family, I'm still not exactly sure what's their reason or what's their perspective, maybe you can answer this.
SSwordmanOG
post May 15 2021, 11:09 PM

42 posts

QUOTE(Sasuke95 @ May 15 2021, 10:43 PM)
Yes I agree with you, maybe I will change my mind in future, i saw a lot of older men saying they regret not having a family, I'm still not exactly sure what's their reason or what's their perspective, maybe you can answer this.
whats your experience like using dating apps sasuke95
Zoo Howl
post May 15 2021, 11:33 PM

White Fang
1,775 posts

With so much free time on hand, i accidentally discovered a lot of content that answers a lot of my questions about why i keep failing, i usually dont simply believe anything i see on the internet, but when all of my experiences exactly matches what the content says, it's not up to me to not believe it. It is real, the world is really working backwards.

I will first start off with "DONTS", these are some iron rules to follow to save yourself from misery:

1. Do not chase girls. 100% of my chase ended in failure, when you chase, you already lost the battle, because she already got you in the bag, there's no more challenges, no more mystery, most of the time you will be on the giving side, and she wont bother to do much for you because she dont have to. Instead, let them come to you, let them confess their feelings to you, 100% of my gf gotten in this way.

2. Do not beg / fear losing the girl. 100% of my begs didnt work, when things go wrong, i instinctively wants to fix things and try to reverse the damage, it never works. This action will actually push her further away, end up losing more of your self respect, she will feel even more disgusted about you, and so on. The correct action should be just let her go, as counter-intuitive as it may sound, it actually works. I pulled this off without me knowing what effect it might have, the girl actually came back to my after giving it some time (few weeks, less than 1 month). By letting go, you disrupt her thinking pattern of expecting you to beg but didnt, your did something out of ordinary, your self respect is restored.

3. Do not agree to her unacceptable behavior. When she started to lose interest, she will pull off something like canceling date last minute just because she wants to cancel, there's no valid reason behind it. My old self would say that it's ok and let's schedule another time then. This in fact is very wrong and shows you have no backbone/bottomline and she will think she can get away with this kind of shit everytime, you have no more self respect. Instead of trying to avoid confrontation to not ruin the chances, face it. Tell her this is not okay and you're walking away. If this ends here, you dodged a bullet of having a miserable girl, if she comes back, you win, it's a win-win situation.

4. Do not show weakness. 100% of the time when i showed weakness end up she left me. I remember i failed a test in my uni and i cried like a dog in front of her, because i am perceived as god in studies and yet i failed, i couldnt accept the fact. Then another time the girl asked me "why i always seemingly doesnt care who does she hanging out with", then i started to care and her interest dropped like a rock. Do not do what she says. What piqued her interest in the first place was me not caring about her, once she got you to care about it, you loses and she'll leave. If you think you can use girls as emotional support, as counter-intuitive as it may sound (because girls are meant to support us in terms of mental wellbeing too), think twice before you let it happen.

5. Do not push the question. Learn to read between the lines, when you send a few lines of messages, one of the lines asking to schedule a date, but she replied you for all the lines except the "date" part, take it as a hint she's not interested to date you. You'll always encounter this situation whereby some of the lines you sent she didnt exactly answers that, and leave you guessing/in suspension. If you need to guess, it is over. If she's interested, there's hardly any guessing room, it will be very obvious she's into you, you can feel it, no doubt.

6. Do not expect her to stay. As counter-intuitive as it may sound, they're constantly screening for better men out there, she'll leave when one day she sealed a better deal and never look back. Ever wondered why when they leave, they're very adamant in their decision? Because they already sealed the deal with the other guy, just like how you already got a job offered in new company and feel very confident to leave your current job, same concept. How? They're constantly posting photos of their bodies / curves, that serves as a bait to fish for better men, you dont think they post for fun do you? It is their nature to do so, even if they themselves are not aware of it. This is a game you can never win, you cant expect to defeat every man, eventually someone will defeat you in terms of offers/prospects and she'll leave you for that. Just enjoy your time together while it lasts, and dont expect much.

------------------------

We men nowadays are very pathetic, the "simping" phenomenon is very rampant now. Look at the hot models in social media (FB, insta), when you look at the comments, there's tons of thirsty male dogs throwing compliments at her, but never a sec they think whether they achieve anything by doing so. You dont see the model reply to them do you? Let alone the chance of them dating. Whereas the models feed off all these compliments/attentions and became very powerful, some even desperate enough to throw money at them (OnlyFans anyone?) while still not getting a piece of the real action, all they can do is watch from the screen, nothing more. The girls ego grows, started to feel more entitled to this world. This is what causing them to impose such unbelievably high standards on us men, demanding this and that, or else stand no chance of dating. Imagine us men taking away all of the money and attention, when no one look their way, these girls became nothing, crumbles into dust, and they will be the one starting to chase for us men, but sadly this is not a reality yet.

I dont know when majority of the men will start to realize this, maybe not in my lifetime, but i have a feeling eventually this will happen when the imbalance became too great and then more and more men realize this dreadful Simping phenomenon. The Simping bubble will one day burst. I myself still follows the models because we men are visual creatures, we like seeing these things, but i wont ever comment on their pics, nor throwing money to them, i only look at the pics, have my fill for the day, and move on to grinding money. It is not wrong to appreciate the beauty, but it may not be right to simp beyond recognition.

----------------------

Hey man, glad u are back

For number 2…

U mentioned if things go wrong dont have the fear of losing her.
If u do nothing, never reverse the damage, then she will feel why u never care for her, why u turn out so cold, this will make her run away from u…

So confusing, reverse damage = girl gone, never do anything = girl also gone
TSSasuke95
post May 15 2021, 11:49 PM

Enthusiast
889 posts

QUOTE(Zoo Howl @ May 15 2021, 11:33 PM)
Hey man, glad u are back

For number 2…

If u do nothing, never reverse the damage, then she will feel why u never care for her, why u turn out so cold, this will make her run away from u…

if you try to reverse the damage, she will only think you NEED her, she is the prize, you're a lower value to her so you're begging her to stay, and admitting you're wrong.
This only make things worse, now you imagine 2 scenarios below:

1. you die, but with dignity
2. you die, but without dignity

which one of the above will you choose?
okay i will make another scenario for you where you doesnt die:

2. you live, but without dignity

seeing the above, would you rather die?
i went thru it before, so i know, you walking away you still have a chance of her auto coming back to you, but if you beg (or even trying to use reason to get her back without looking like begging), it is game over.

think of it like this way, if she doesnt come back, you dodge a bullet, because she's in the wrong side for losing interest but yet you're the one begging her to stay, if she come back, you win.
whatever i say in this reply is assuming you did nothing wrong whereby the girl is just losing interest for whatever reason, but if you really did something wrong such as cheating, then it is a different story.
-mystery-
post May 15 2021, 11:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,341 posts

QUOTE(Zoo Howl @ May 15 2021, 11:33 PM)
Hey man, glad u are back

For number 2…

Some girls play really hard to get, or being shy generally. You have to be persistent without being needy, its not black and white entirely. You can choose to avoid this kind of girl, however you'll lose more opportunities, my way is to just pin my interest after leaving some time to see whether she bites it, because you will never know how her life condition is, i had girls being persistent over a year and only asked out.
Hoka Nobasho
post May 16 2021, 12:20 AM

Enthusiast
781 posts

You're doing the "chase" WRONGLY, and if you do not have enough charismatic influence, be it looks or just general demeanour, you'll have to work twice as hard. Better if you also have good social influence, where your friends and HER friends would vouch for you, increasing your chances of success.

This is probably why your "chase" didn't work. It's a SOCIAL BUSINESS. You have to SELL yourself, not BEG for it.

------------------------

You're conflating dating with the causation of simping. Correlation does not imply causation.

----------------------

Is SEX the ONLY thing they give you? Did you date a girlfriend or a prostitute? This is fucking stupid.

Have you TRIED asking other men who are happy with their marriage?

Please. There's no leaving it when you expect it to be taken.
Hoka Nobasho
post May 16 2021, 12:20 AM

Enthusiast
781 posts

QUOTE(Candy12 @ May 15 2021, 09:13 PM)
You again. Just bury the money with you lar. Die already how to use?
Zoo Howl
post May 16 2021, 12:39 AM

White Fang
1,775 posts

QUOTE(Sasuke95 @ May 15 2021, 11:49 PM)
if you try to reverse the damage, she will only think you NEED her, she is the prize, you're a lower value to her so you're begging her to stay, and admitting you're wrong.
This only make things worse, now you imagine 2 scenarios below:

2. you die, but without dignity

which one of the above will you choose?
okay i will make another scenario for you where you doesnt die:

2. you live, but without dignity

seeing the above, would you rather die?
i went thru it before, so i know, you walking away you still have a chance of her auto coming back to you, but if you beg (or even trying to use reason to get her back without looking like begging), it is game over.

think of it like this way, if she doesnt come back, you dodge a bullet, because she's in the wrong side for losing interest but yet you're the one begging her to stay, if she come back, you win.
whatever i say in this reply is assuming you did nothing wrong whereby the girl is just losing interest for whatever reason, but if you really did something wrong such as cheating, then it is a different story.
Ok i get what u mean… dignity

I try this before, ignore her and make her come crawling back to me

I got a matched with a girl on dating app, we talk and talk. After a week things start to slow down, seldom talk and eventually no message. So i leave it as it is and thinking she will return to talk to me… but nope already 3-4 months no message from her…

QUOTE(-mystery- @ May 15 2021, 11:58 PM)
Some girls play really hard to get, or being shy generally. You have to be persistent without being needy, its not black and white entirely. You can choose to avoid this kind of girl, however you'll lose more opportunities, my way is to just pin my interest after leaving some time to see whether she bites it, because you will never know how her life condition is, i had girls being persistent over a year and only asked out.
Lol persistent and needy is just thin line away… its hard for me being neutral, in the end i always turned to needy and girls run away…

Lousy amoi mentality
-mystery-
post May 16 2021, 01:04 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,341 posts

QUOTE(Zoo Howl @ May 16 2021, 12:39 AM)
Ok i get what u mean… dignity

I try this before, ignore her and make her come crawling back to me

I got a matched with a girl on dating app, we talk and talk. After a week things start to slow down, seldom talk and eventually no message. So i leave it as it is and thinking she will return to talk to me… but nope already 3-4 months no message from her…
Lol persistent and needy is just thin line away… its hard for me being neutral, in the end i always turned to needy and girls run away…

Lousy amoi mentality
after a week things start to slow down, eventually topics might be finished discussed, your main role is to ask her out ASAP because not only you there are many other guys asking her out too. Just because she ignores you doesnt mean she's lousy, you have to imagine yourself being a female, you're born and valued by your beauty, of course you will be hit on by cocks left, right, up down everywhere sources, possible.

being needy is texting every few hours, or everyday.
being persistent is texting once probably two days...a week...a month (if she doesnt respond again), and not just 'hi/how are you/good morning'
Zoo Howl
post May 16 2021, 02:15 AM

White Fang
1,775 posts

QUOTE(-mystery- @ May 16 2021, 01:04 AM)
after a week things start to slow down, eventually topics might be finished discussed, your main role is to ask her out ASAP because not only you there are many other guys asking her out too. Just because she ignores you doesnt mean she's lousy, you have to imagine yourself being a female, you're born and valued by your beauty, of course you will be hit on by cocks left, right, up down everywhere sources, possible.

being needy is texting every few hours, or everyday.
being persistent is texting once probably two days...a week...a month (if she doesnt respond again), and not just 'hi/how are you/good morning'
Actually i did asked her out and she give lame excuse to me though… she said scare i have covid but she still hangout with her friend

Then from there i know she is not interested

This post has been edited by Zoo Howl: May 16 2021, 02:16 AM
gundamsp01
post May 16 2021, 08:23 AM

gunpla procrastinator
864 posts

regarding to (1) do not chase girls, i don't know. For me, after knowing someone for quite sometime (few months and click), i would just tell her "i am interested to know you more", if they find the same, then date, if no, then i just move on.

No big deal, no time/money wasted. However, my success rate remains 100%. Lol.

This post has been edited by gundamsp01: May 16 2021, 08:23 AM
jasonlim
post May 16 2021, 09:19 AM

Bunga(R)
3,550 posts

U don't chase
U make good impression n let her come to u

Don't marry and just f around
Don't waste your time marrying
SUSpot-8-O's
post May 16 2021, 10:53 AM

P O T A T O E S
662 posts

Everyday Cupid Corner strays further away from the path of sound relationship advise into the corner of incelship . Naissssss

Don't worry guys , I'm like one of yous ... totally blatant in the ways of courtship and plunging into the oblivion of surrounding myself in more inceldery to fortify my defensive nature .

For real thou , I wouldn't know where else to get relationship advises from . From a guy who's happily married with his family or some random guy online who sounds like a total kid / edgelord .

Good on TS for spreading the word , I'll be sharing this to all my support group .
-mystery-
post May 16 2021, 11:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,341 posts

QUOTE(pot-8-O's @ May 16 2021, 10:53 AM)
Everyday Cupid Corner strays further away from the path of sound relationship advise into the corner of incelship . Naissssss
politically correct advices only feed into narrative of betaization
in reality. society requires betas to function around
imagine if every alpha snatch your girls around, what will happen to the peace or state of society. Think about it.

13 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0144sec    0.19    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:15 AM