Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Why Chinese are so hardworking, and materailistic?

views

dawnreaver
post Oct 26 2023, 01:07 PM

On my way
588 posts

QUOTE(Petajensen99 @ Oct 26 2023, 12:10 AM)
do they able to get many privilege as chinese malaysia. They more or less already asimilated into Thai culture. They don't even use Chinese name anymore.

Now we have in MY Cina who die hard Cina, even former Gerakan president said to cina NGO who fight Chinese right too much, "How Cina do you want Cina malaysia to be?". Literally practice cina culture, use cina names, have cina based party(Dap, mca and gerakan), have Cina school, placed by British in cities while Malay limited to rural, Cina education and Malay dont even ask Cina to give up their economy despite immigrant status bfr merdeka etc and yet complained treat as second class.

Sigh, literally never ungrateful for what they have and just greedy want it all (economy and politics and even want education alter to their taste). Know your place and origin
Snobbish and over estimated themselves.

1. Do you think that there will ever be a Chinese PM in Malaysia even if the Chinese fully assimilates like those in Indonesia? The Chinese will more likely be the scapegoat with the apa lagi Cina mau mentality.

2. UMNO is a Malay party. MIC is an Indian party. So it's not unique to the Chinese.

3. Please check which race is in control of Malaysian politics before mouthing off nonsense about Chinese wanting to take over.

You want to diss the Chinese, you can go ahead and diss the Chinese, that's your opinion. But don't ignore the fact that Malaysia practices nationalised racism.
ts1
post Oct 26 2023, 04:16 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,777 posts

I replied as a protege in PNB, i work with 70% oversea 100% malay grad from UK, US and Aus. All of them came from Malay based school(SMK, SBP and MARA). My HOD(early 30s) grad from LSE of Business, Oxford and Cambridge. A feat that any Cina rarely get.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wow, excellent. PNB got take in cina, i want to apply..

SUSBrookLes
post Oct 26 2023, 06:54 PM

Regular
1,354 posts

To a Chinese,
I have to make 15k per month, even though I have terminal cancer and will die in 12 months time.

Get the picture?
Enjoise
post Oct 26 2023, 07:23 PM

Casual
398 posts

when uu hit dirt poverty & desperate thn uu will know why
Petajensen99
post Oct 27 2023, 12:36 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(dawnreaver @ Oct 26 2023, 01:07 PM)
1. Do you think that there will ever be a Chinese PM in Malaysia even if the Chinese fully assimilates like those in Indonesia? The Chinese will more likely be the scapegoat with the apa lagi Cina mau mentality.

2. UMNO is a Malay party. MIC is an Indian party. So it's not unique to the Chinese.

3. Please check which race is in control of Malaysian politics before mouthing off nonsense about Chinese wanting to take over.

You want to diss the Chinese, you can go ahead and diss the Chinese, that's your opinion. But don't ignore the fact that Malaysia practices nationalised racism.
Yes, if Penang could have Chinese CM. We even have Ling Liong Sik as acting PM during Mahathir's time. Yes mmg Cina politically tamak since 2008. That the reality and that why Cina on first place undi DAP. Solid 90% for DAP, and I can called that racist too. Dont act suprise if Malay also choose PAS.

If malay control politics then what? Chinese still control economy. That more than good enough, minority in other country dont even have the chance. At least Majority dont bully Cina like Thai and Indon bullied Cina in 20th century. Confirm org Cina tak tahu, sbb malas baca sejarah.

If you want to play victim, its okay. Blame tongkat, blame PAS, blame hak melayu, blame UMNO. Typical Cina, want thing go as Cina want. Later on kutuk all Malay party in Chinese newspaper but die hard defend Cina party. I heard a lot about Chinese newspaper.

Malay never hate Cina until at least 2013. Because of DAP. If you ask 10 Cina, i would say 8 will support malaysian malaysia that opposite of Malay right. Later confuse why Malay always have sentiments Cina DAP want to control MY.
dawnreaver
post Oct 27 2023, 12:39 PM

On my way
588 posts

QUOTE(Petajensen99 @ Oct 27 2023, 12:36 PM)
Yes, if Penang could have Chinese CM. We even have Ling Liong Sik as acting PM during Mahathir's time. Yes mmg Cina politically tamak since 2008. That the reality and that why Cina on first place undi DAP. Solid 90% for DAP, and I can called that racist too. Dont act suprise if Malay also choose PAS.

If malay control politics then what? Chinese still control economy. That more than good enough, minority in other country dont even have the chance. At least Majority dont bully Cina like Thai and Indon bullied Cina in 20th century. Confirm org Cina tak tahu, sbb malas baca sejarah.

If you want to play victim, its okay. Blame tongkat, blame PAS, blame hak melayu, blame UMNO. Typical Cina, want thing go as Cina want. Later on kutuk all Malay party in Chinese newspaper but die hard defend Cina party. I heard a lot about Chinese newspaper.

Malay never hate Cina until at least 2013. Because of DAP. If you ask 10 Cina, i would say 8 will support malaysian malaysia that opposite of Malay right. Later confuse why Malay always have sentiments Cina DAP want to control MY.
Long essay to justify your racist views. Have fun.
Petajensen99
post Oct 27 2023, 11:22 PM

12 posts

QUOTE(dawnreaver @ Oct 27 2023, 12:39 PM)
Long essay to justify your racist views. Have fun.
Lol, i just speak the truth. But if Cina continue to only friend in Cina circle. You will always got new suprise

This post has been edited by Petajensen99: Oct 27 2023, 11:23 PM
NoComment222
post Oct 28 2023, 12:08 AM

Getting Started
214 posts

Dont act suprise if Malay also choose PAS.

At least Majority dont bully Cina like Thai and Indon bullied Cina in 20th century. Confirm org Cina tak tahu, sbb malas baca sejarah.

If you want to play victim, its okay. Blame tongkat, blame PAS, blame hak melayu, blame UMNO. Typical Cina, want thing go as Cina want.

Malay never hate Cina until at least 2013.
Gonna reply since i have time
1. Choose PAS, go ahead, I am looking fwd to see Msia go down the drain.
2. Majority dont bully? The NEP is the start of the bullying and the bullying is written under law.
3. Play victim? Macha, already a victim la dei. Don't downplay decades of discrimination,

This post has been edited by NoComment222: Oct 28 2023, 12:13 AM
Kpjh
post Oct 28 2023, 12:25 AM

Getting Started
63 posts

QUOTE(ts1 @ Oct 26 2023, 04:16 PM)
I replied as a protege in PNB, i work with 70% oversea 100% malay grad from UK, US and Aus. All of them came from Malay based school(SMK, SBP and MARA). My HOD(early 30s) grad from LSE of Business, Oxford and Cambridge. A feat that any Cina rarely get.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
wow, excellent. PNB got take in cina, i want to apply..
What are your hod's degrees from Oxford and Cambridge?
RT8081
post Oct 28 2023, 01:13 AM

Getting Started
213 posts

QUOTE(msacras @ May 15 2021, 07:30 PM)
China's Chinese, yes. Cause their worth of life is totally evaluated by the wealth they can make. That's what caused by prolonged poverty for generations.

As for our local Chinese, its because of peer pressure. You're a failure if you failed to reach XXX and YYY by you're ZZ.
So much pressure. Just like Ceylonese community, we have the same mindset.
SUSoverlimit
post Oct 28 2023, 03:07 AM

Getting Started
141 posts

Please keep your nonsense retarded logic to kopitiam, u wanna convince me continual voting a party who allows only Malay for 60 years, who then proceeded to perpetuate NEP as not racist? GTFO lmao, i guess u gonna tell nons tak suka keluar, sure, why don't u keluar first? Since u tak suka non tak suka bumi rights, oh yes you can't make nons do so willingly, so you resort to dirty tactics like Zionist and launch hate propangada, bark on internet spreading hatred instead, kesian

U name me one instance where DAP actually violated bumi rights, im talking about implementation, not just running mouth. In fact Lim Guan Eng got iinto jail for protecting the little girl of your kind from child rape by the UMNO who also happen to be your kind. What tok u, DAP racist? DAP is as legit and relevant as Israel, it is here to stay, deny all you want, resistance is futile, nothing will change after you demonize DAP as racist when in fact anyone can join lol.

R a closet Zionist Jew under the Muslim skin? proud descendants of Abraham indeed, such fascist, very bigot, stop shadow boxing your imaginary opponent, you two deserve each other. U should not hate each other, you should make love and peace with each other

Taubatlah, for starter, you may fap to this photo below as an olive branch towards Jews.
user posted image

Your post deserves to be deleted, you are just being desperate and petty lol

This post has been edited by overlimit: Oct 28 2023, 03:26 AM
goodiemangold
post Oct 28 2023, 07:33 AM

Getting Started
108 posts

You have to understand that chasing success doesn't mean people are not content.
If everyone just slack and just work the bare minimum, do you think the world will progress as fast as now? It's coz our forefathers strive for improvement that we sit in cars rather than horses, stay in houses rather than cave.
It's not wrong to choose the life you want, but to think and try to find fault with people who strive harder is just inner jealousy and lazy.
sweet_pez
post Oct 30 2023, 03:55 PM

何を見ているの
Group Icon
Staff
4,242 posts

QUOTE(jenal69 @ Oct 23 2023, 09:48 PM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Yes and no. Your boss belongs to the hardworking generation - likely to be a Gen X-er. The millennial these days are slowly striving towards work-life balance and Gen Zs generally do 'enough' to call it a day. Rather than race, my observation goes towards the trans-generational of the society nowadays.

When people work harder than the rest, or willing to do more than the rest - it shows their determination to achieve something. It may be to acquire certain skillset to advance, or to improve his/ her quality of life (ie. those in Sales line - to achieve quota, earn commission etc).

QUOTE(goodiemangold @ Oct 28 2023, 07:33 AM)
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

There will always be people who are jealous. Even among the same family, people get envious of their sibling who does better than the rest. Its the fact of what one does with envy, matters most. Example, if A is envious and end up constantly stirring accusations, blowing up sensitive elements at home and causing discord/ disharmony, that's bad jealousy. But if this "envy" is used as driving force to be better, to enhance own skill and mindset - it's a good kind of envy.

Anyway, again, "success" is subjective. It really depends on what's your own definition, and not someone else's.
Accord2018
post Oct 30 2023, 08:34 PM

8,258 posts

QUOTE(sweet_pez @ Oct 30 2023, 03:55 PM)
Yes and no. Your boss belongs to the hardworking generation - likely to be a Gen X-er. The millennial these days are slowly striving towards work-life balance and Gen Zs generally do 'enough' to call it a day. Rather than race, my observation goes towards the trans-generational of the society nowadays.

When people work harder than the rest, or willing to do more than the rest - it shows their determination to achieve something. It may be to acquire certain skillset to advance, or to improve his/ her quality of life (ie. those in Sales line - to achieve quota, earn commission etc).
There will always be people who are jealous. Even among the same family, people get envious of their sibling who does better than the rest. Its the fact of what one does with envy, matters most. Example, if A is envious and end up constantly stirring accusations, blowing up sensitive elements at home and causing discord/ disharmony, that's bad jealousy. But if this "envy" is used as driving force to be better, to enhance own skill and mindset - it's a good kind of envy.

Anyway, again, "success" is subjective. It really depends on what's your own definition, and not someone else's.
Next month onwards I need to work from 6.30am till 11pm everyday estimate for a year. No choice justice is not cheap as an attorney just quote me a figures and I have to work hard to earn the money to pay for it. We set the goal we want and we sacrifice to achieve it. That is why top 50 richest person , 94% is from non.

Jealous is still fine, I have family members and relatives who backstab me secretly and just recently found out. When you are in trouble they kick you down further.

SUSBrookLes
post Oct 30 2023, 08:46 PM

Regular
1,354 posts

QUOTE(RT8081 @ Oct 28 2023, 01:13 AM)
So much pressure. Just like Ceylonese community, we have the same mindset.
So if you have 12 months to live.
Will you still fight like hell just to keep your 15k job?

Perspective.
goodiemangold
post Oct 30 2023, 09:17 PM

Getting Started
108 posts

QUOTE(BrookLes @ Oct 30 2023, 08:46 PM)

Perspective.
If you know how much time you have, you will know how much wealth you need.
Most people will never know, that's why they strive harder so that they have sufficient basing on their retirement plans. Back to the topic, so Chinese are hardworking and materialistic coz they know they are responsible for their own life and cannot expect anything from anyone else
SUSBrookLes
post Oct 30 2023, 09:21 PM

Regular
1,354 posts

QUOTE(goodiemangold @ Oct 30 2023, 09:17 PM)
If you know how much time you have, you will know how much wealth you need.
Most people will never know, that's why they strive harder so that they have sufficient basing on their retirement plans. Back to the topic, so Chinese are hardworking and materialistic coz they know they are responsible for their own life and cannot expect anything from anyone else
And you dun catch my point.
My point is even if a Chinese know they have 12 months to live, he will still work hard for that 15k job.

I am repeating again so you catch the point.
RT8081
post Oct 30 2023, 09:28 PM

Getting Started
213 posts

QUOTE(BrookLes @ Oct 30 2023, 08:46 PM)

Perspective.
Nope, gonna spend more time with fam
MasBoleh!
post Oct 31 2023, 12:02 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,184 posts

QUOTE(borgeouisbella @ May 15 2021, 09:39 PM)
This is serious /k, if you wana troll go kopitiam troll la. I’m just addressing your retarded comment in a serious forum. You talk about overbreeding, but other countries are already exploring space in hopes that the human race can continue to survive once Earth becomes uninhabitable. Meanwhile, we’re fighting over Malay rights, Malay superiority and religion superiority, in a country where Malay and Islam is the majority, and Malays are in charge. Such an oxymoron eh?
This comment is from 2021 And after more than 2 years later, despite the fact that we have changed government, such statement has become even more relevant in our today's society

14 Pages « < 12 13 14Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0166sec    0.35    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:05 PM