Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Improve Bezza Handling

views

THE CLASS OF 13
post Jun 8 2021, 03:45 PM

Getting Started
131 posts

as long as you didnt lose control still okay maa lol.

i drove my wife axia mt like shit tho,
trashing it around here and there corner like a maniac,
there are few moments i accidentally lift of the throttle and can feel the rear end buang a bit (oversteer)..that maybe during 60-70kmh exiting roudabout ..happen after weight instant weight transfer haha..

sumore no ESC only abs and stock tyre size CC6 haha..
so my advice if you drove it just for straight line and a little bit of high speed driving just let it as stock as possible..maybe can upgrade to wider tyre..ligther wheels forged or flow form..thats all..

THE CLASS OF 13
post Jun 8 2021, 03:49 PM

Getting Started
131 posts

FYI Axia or Bezza Caster angle is already big for a small car..

+4-to +5 caster angle which give it the fake heavy steering(besides the EPS assitance) feel during highspeed.. but more camber gain during corner..and i saw axia and bezza not easily wear outside tyre like old myvi lagi best..

but the thing is the chassis tuning and the weight just cannot take it..u leave it as it is or you go all out like a race car..lol

This post has been edited by THE CLASS OF 13: Jun 8 2021, 03:50 PM
THE CLASS OF 13
post Jun 12 2021, 08:31 PM

Getting Started
131 posts

QUOTE(DS51 @ Jun 11 2021, 08:38 PM)
beware bro. better safe than sorry. had see axia suv xv style skid in front of my eyes in karak.

that axia got vsc yet can still skid. but maybe without vsc will turn 360.
hard to fight sedan stability. thats why me will never get suv/mpv. bodyroll strong wo when taking corner. need to be real slow.
ya bro high speed i dont usually do like those kings myvi and axia bezza queen..cos i know this car not build for high speed ..after reaching 90kmh just let go the paddle and maintain speed . this thing so sketchy bro during high speed cornering or straight line..a simple sudden lane change etc like moose test sure GG..

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0199sec    0.47    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th September 2021 - 01:37 AM