Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Improve Bezza Handling

views

technosakai
post Feb 7 2024, 09:41 AM

On my way
512 posts

QUOTE(Ang3237 @ May 11 2021, 10:19 PM)
When i test drove n bought the bezza i was just entry level worker and didn't seek out much in cars

Now its been 5 years n my bezza getting paid off and i start demanding more from cars only i will ask this, because wonder if i should still keep my bezza and save some cash or upgrade to a better handling one
why not just keep the car as it is, drive slower a bit, save more money for an upgrade?
if you're not a "driver" or car lover, just change your mindset bro.. drive slower, enjoy the drive, listening to music that you like..
you do all these upgrades, later when wanna sell then how? take them off and sell individually? gonna be a hassle no?
if you sell the car off to platforms like carsome / mytukar, will they accept the mods and then top up more money to your car's value?
also to consider, how much time do you spend on the highway and you're actually speeding say 80km/h - 110km/h?
if most of the time is spent on highway stuck in a jam, then why bother upgrading? just let it roll la..

QUOTE(LarryPizzaGuy @ May 11 2021, 11:02 PM)
I'll change my tone la..

In that case, try to resists the urge to upgrade your car until you have enough savings to upgrade from Bezza to another class > City/Vios/Persona.

Congrats to you for paying off the Bezza within 5 years.
I 2nd this.. just keep cars as stock as possible if you're not a person who loves to drives.
saying 50km round trip to work and wanna upgrade your ride sounds more like you're dreading to go work and hate the job rather than want a nicer ride.
maybe can change job to a better location also, get an increment, save more, get a better car..

This post has been edited by technosakai: Feb 7 2024, 09:42 AM
dogbert_chew
post Feb 7 2024, 10:14 AM

Regular
1,126 posts

QUOTE(technosakai @ Feb 7 2024, 09:41 AM)
why not just keep the car as it is, drive slower a bit, save more money for an upgrade?
if you're not a "driver" or car lover, just change your mindset bro.. drive slower, enjoy the drive, listening to music that you like..
you do all these upgrades, later when wanna sell then how? take them off and sell individually? gonna be a hassle no?
if you sell the car off to platforms like carsome / mytukar, will they accept the mods and then top up more money to your car's value?
also to consider, how much time do you spend on the highway and you're actually speeding say 80km/h - 110km/h?
if most of the time is spent on highway stuck in a jam, then why bother upgrading? just let it roll la..
I 2nd this.. just keep cars as stock as possible if you're not a person who loves to drives.
saying 50km round trip to work and wanna upgrade your ride sounds more like you're dreading to go work and hate the job rather than want a nicer ride.
maybe can change job to a better location also, get an increment, save more, get a better car..
You're responding to a 2021 post.
TS likely driving Civic or Mazda liao LOL
technosakai
post Feb 7 2024, 10:49 AM

On my way
512 posts

QUOTE(dogbert_chew @ Feb 7 2024, 10:14 AM)
bwahahaha didn't even notice that. Cuz I saw the thread was the first few top ones this morning. haha
if he is then good for him la. haha
dadurtyz
post Feb 7 2024, 05:15 PM

On my way
658 posts

Not a good car to start with, perodua chassis is build with budget in mind. Pls be minded. B40 stay with B40 spending. Jgn acah2 followed fendy mojo.

angelgemini
post Feb 7 2024, 05:16 PM

1,663 posts

QUOTE(Ang3237 @ May 11 2021, 05:37 PM)
Hi sifus, any suggestion for upgrading bezza's handling + stability during highway ?

Prefer to not feel like shaking or sampan feeling when driving highway speed, and also not feel like car gonna flip then cornering

Lower car body? Change suspension ? Change tyre? Need some suggestion and advice
speeding with a moving coffin, better not.

TSAng3237
post Feb 12 2024, 07:08 AM

Getting Started
90 posts

QUOTE(dogbert_chew @ Feb 7 2024, 10:14 AM)
Now driving cerato 2.0 facelift ~.~
ktek
post Feb 12 2024, 06:29 PM

拼拼拼多啦
All Stars
12,546 posts

QUOTE(dadurtyz @ Feb 7 2024, 05:15 PM)
Not a good car to start with, perodua chassis is build with budget in mind. Pls be minded. B40 stay with B40 spending. Jgn acah2 followed fendy mojo.
what is fendy mojo

QUOTE(angelgemini @ Feb 7 2024, 05:16 PM)
speeding with a moving coffin, better not.
as long insured

QUOTE(Ang3237 @ Feb 12 2024, 07:08 AM)
Now driving cerato 2.0 facelift ~.~
cool

5 Pages « < 3 4 5Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0133sec    0.29    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:39 PM