Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Need some tutorial

views

TSjacky91
post May 6 2021, 04:17 PM, updated 3y ago

DJ
1,778 posts

Hi all, am trying to recreate a logo with something similar as the image below.. using photoshop but don't know how to do it.. appreciate if someone can provide some tips or guidance.. thanks!

Attached Image
carmenyta
post May 10 2021, 11:53 PM

Getting Started
266 posts

1. Choose font. Make sure B and A are in different layer. Since you are doing in photoshop. Make sure to rasterize them.

2. Cut a section of B and a section of A.

3. Use pen tool create that "slash". If don't know pen tool, use the oval shape make an oval and cut the bottom half. elongate the half oval. Rotate till you get the angle u want and join them to the letters

4. arrange and you are done

actually, it's been a while since I touched Photoshop but hope this gives you the idea.
TSjacky91
post May 11 2021, 10:07 AM

DJ
1,778 posts

QUOTE(carmenyta @ May 10 2021, 11:53 PM)
1. Choose font. Make sure B and A are in different layer. Since you are doing in photoshop. Make sure to rasterize them.

2. Cut a section of B and a section of A.

3. Use pen tool create that "slash". If don't know pen tool, use the oval shape make an oval and cut the bottom half. elongate the half oval. Rotate till you get the angle u want and join them to the letters

4. arrange and you are done

actually, it's been a while since I touched Photoshop but hope this gives you the idea.
Hey thanks for the idea! I eventually found the way to do it.. which is via Illustrator tongue.gif

carmenyta
post May 11 2021, 02:53 PM

Getting Started
266 posts

QUOTE(jacky91 @ May 11 2021, 10:07 AM)
Hey thanks for the idea! I eventually found the way to do it.. which is via Illustrator tongue.gif
Haha yeah llustrator works better. Gives clean edges. Glad you found your own way.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0113sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:51 PM