Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

5-year validity marriage law, Upon EXPIRY, both parties must renew...

views

TSjohnson.lukose
post May 4 2021, 06:09 PM, updated 3y ago

24 posts

I am working on 5-year validity marriage law. All marriages are valid for 5 YEARS ONLY from the date of marriage. After EXPIRY, both parties have to turn up to renew...

This will lessen the reasons for divorce - just let it lapse...

When child maintenance is calculated = it shall be divided by 2 to be paid by each parent...

There is NO wife / x-wife maintenance!
There is NO husband / x-husband maintenance! Wives inherit from husband's death and daughters inherit from father's death...

LarryPizzaGuy
post May 4 2021, 06:32 PM

/k 20k Club (Verified)
879 posts

The 5 year validity proposal does not solve the core problem couple face after the divorce, that is splitting the financial cost between couple.

Regardless the 5 year validity, the longer the marriage, the higher the cost
SUSCmyong88
post May 4 2021, 09:02 PM

Enthusiast
974 posts

Marriage takes work, from both side.

Giving it a convenient way to end it is not helping. Why did you think 1 sided divorce must go thru counseling and separation before finalizing the divorce? You think just suka2 people write up this law is it? Why would it benefit humanity if it's easier to break up a marriage? Children thrive in a harmonious household and not in a situation where a sohai father like you comes up with easy way out without so much as an after thought for the well being of offspring. There are still hope for future people and their marriage and we should strive towards helping to keep the peace at home not destroy it.

Are you paying alimony? Kesian. And kesian your children if you have any. Selfish idea.
Zoo Howl
post May 4 2021, 11:38 PM

White Fang
1,775 posts

Are u one of the parliament lawmaker?
mikehuan
post May 5 2021, 02:19 PM

terrorhoof!
5,002 posts

QUOTE(johnson.lukose @ May 4 2021, 06:09 PM)
I am working on 5-year validity marriage law. All marriages are valid for 5 YEARS ONLY from the date of marriage. After EXPIRY, both parties have to turn up to renew...

This will lessen the reasons for divorce - just let it lapse...

When child maintenance is calculated = it shall be divided by 2 to be paid by each parent...

There is NO wife / x-wife maintenance!
There is NO husband / x-husband maintenance! Wives inherit from husband's death and daughters inherit from father's death...
how are you going to amend all the agreements that involve both husband and wife? Buying a car or a house, for example. Joint loan applications will need to be restructured as well.
darkmusses
post May 5 2021, 04:26 PM

On my way
565 posts

If TS lawmaker, then further discuss ..
RUI
post May 7 2021, 08:40 PM

Enthusiast
722 posts

what a simpleton...

If getting married to start a family is analogous to JV of two companies 20 years development project. Piling work is sex and foamwork is labour. How you are going to calculate the cost of this project from beginning to end and split 2? Cos at different stage of construction, it incurs different to either companies. Piling is cheap. Foamwork is expensive. And you expect to just split half there on.

It makes a huge difference in divorce settlement if kid is 2 years old and 20 years old.

If you are a law student try to get idea to do ur assignment. I think a better direction is what a fair prenup looks like and embed together in ROM. When u get married, it comes with default separation agreement. That's way forward.

Afterall, what's tormenting the "child development" is drama created by 2 childish adults which often times the focus isn't the well-being of the child but selfish agenda of the adult in disguise in the child's best interest.
-mystery-
post May 7 2021, 09:02 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,341 posts

Divorces only benefit the lawyers, regardless of how badly it made for men and women. Thats why we encourage these people to get married.
beeMay
post May 7 2021, 09:03 PM

Dr
647 posts

you probably never feel the true real love. Does anybody ever love you?
I feel sorry for you but by being this cynical just lessen the chance of getting real true love.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0136sec    0.37    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:22 PM